Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mary nodded to Lexi and said, "You're welcome." She then went back to cooking the meal. she started to hum to herself and then said, "How's yours coming Mike?"

Karvic was sitting at a table and waved his hand at Lexi when she came out. He sighed in relief when she came over and said, "I wanted to see you."

He sighed softly from the depression that was eating at him from everything hat has happeend with Callie. He said, "I don't know how we're ever going to get Callie through everything." He held his head and looked down at the table, "i don't know why the doctor did this to us."

harold scowled and said, "well the brat didn't need any medical attention." he scowled at callie and said, "we'll just have to make sure that she gets put in the right condition again."

he growled, "chain her to the wall."

Vera nodded and said, "Too bad." she frowned slightly, "it would be nice to get her temper to where she controls it instead of it controlling her."

gerius hurried forward to the wagon and said, "Are you okay Darien?" he started to pat him on the back. And then said, "perhaps I should drive?"

"You'll have to show me the way."
    ...to the topTop

"Almost done." Mike said with a nod.

"How about yours?"

----

Lexi sighed softly and sat down next to Karvic and hugged him as she said, "He just thought he was doing what was best."

"I'm sure he didn't realize the magnitude of it."

She lapsed into silence for several moments and then said, "Maybe Nick's had success getting in to see her."

----

"No." David said with a frown, shaking his head.

"I will not let you harm her."

Callie just clung to David and whimpered softly. She still had a slight fever that was threatening to get worse if it was allowed to.

----

"I know it would." Shanzai said with a slight nod.

"But she's gotten better at controlling it compared to when she was younger."

----

"That... would be good." Darien said with a slight nod as he slowly climbed down from the wagon to help get the injured man loaded.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Mary nodded, "mine is as well."

"hopefully they'll like what we made." She then put the order on the plate and set it up to be served.

Karvic sighed softly when lexi mentioned maybe the doctor just didn't know the magnitude of it and said, "maybe not."

When she mentioned Nick he said, "I hope so." he sighed softly and added, "I'm sure she could use a friendly face." he frowned slightly and asked, "So how bad did I do letting her be injured and not noticing?" he looked down. "i just can't stand that i did that."

Harold scowled at David and shouted, "You won't let me?" he scowled and got into david's face and his breath blew off david's face.

he then snapped, "And just how do you plan on stopping me?"

he then reached for Callie and grabbed her arm and tried to pry her free of David, "give me her now or you're going to be sorry."

vera nodded, "yeah I think you're right she has."

"its a lot better actually."

Gerius went with him to the injured man and said, "Hopefully we can do this."

He then helped to lift the man into the wagon as he groaned. He hoarsely said, "I hurt when I move."
    ...to the topTop

Slavers in the North - Part 4

Slavers in the North - Part 4

"Hopefully since they ordered it." Mike said with a slight laugh.

----

Lexi shook her head and said, "It's not your fault, Karvic."

"She stopped complaining about it so how were we supposed to know that it was seriously injured?"

----

"No, don't!" Callie screeched as she tried to hold onto David and continued crying.

David scowled at Harold and said, "Leave her alone, Harold."

----

"Yes, it is." Shanzai said with a slight laugh as she nodded in agreement.

"Hopefully this trend will continue and she'll get full control over it."

----

Darien nodded and said, "I know you do, but we'll try to keep you as still as possible."
    Last edited by Ellesar; 10-15-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Mary giggled. "Yeah it wouldn't be good if they decided to hate their order." She winked at him. She then pulled the next order and looked it over.

Just then a waitress came in and put an order up and Mary said, "Hey me and MIke are getting behind. Slow down." She giggled, "Right Mike?"

Karvic sighed softly at Lexi's words and said, "well i wish that she had told us so none of this had happened." He looked over at her and said, "Its just so aggravating having this happen." He shook his head and asked, "What do you think made her keep it to herself like she did?"

Harold scowled at David and said, "No I'm not going to leave her alone! She's getting what she deserves." He tightened his grip on Callie and said, "And no is talking to you!!!!"

He the tried to yank her from David and said, "Give her to me before I really do something you'll regret."

Vera nodded, "Now if the same could be said about Jade." She shook her head. "I don't think she's ever going to be better at keeping her temper in check."

The man nodded and Gerius got him situated in the wagon and told Darien, "I think you need to be back here as well. YOu took in a lot of smoke."

He used his cane to move toward the drivers seat, "I'll get us there. Just direct me."
    ...to the topTop

"That's right." Mike said with a slight laugh as he looked over at Mary.

"But we'll manage to catch up."

----

"I don't know." Lexi said, shaking her head.

"She probably figured that no one would believe her."

----

"Leave her alone, Harold." David said with a frown as he lost his grip on Callie.

----

"I'm sure that she will eventually." Shanzai said with a slight laugh as she looked over at Vera.

----

"Just head toward town. I'll give you directions once we're there." Darien replied breathlessly as he sat back against the side of the wagon.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Mary laughed, "Well we'll just let you do the speedup to catch up." she winked

"That seems pretty good to me."

Karvic shook his head and said, "I suppose not. But I wish she wouldn't have come to that conclusion."

He sighed, "I don't know what I could have done differently to make her realize she could trust me to believe her."

Harold snatched her away when David lost his grip and said, "No I don't think so."

"She's going to get what she deserves now." He began taking her to the wall with the intent of putting her into position.

Vera nodded, "We shall see."

"She better." She laughed.

Gerius nodded, "Okay." He clicked the reins and they headed for town. As they made it to the edge of the town and said, "Okay we've reached town darien. Can you tell me?" He looked behind him
    ...to the topTop

"No it doesn't." Mike said, shaking his head as he frowned at Mary.

----

"I don't know." Lexi said with a soft sigh.

"She's just a little kid..."

----

David scowled and followed Harold as he said, "Leave her alone, Harold. She didn't do anything wrong."

----

"Yeah." Shanzai said with a laugh as she headed back downstairs.

"Anyway, Geffen and I are going out to lunch. Can you keep an eye on Sierra?"

----

Darien looked ahead and then gave directions to get to the hospital.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Mary eyed Mike and said, "Why not?"

"It seems like a pretty good plan to me." She frowned slightly.

Karvic sighed, "Yeah..."

"Too little to be going through all this stuff I think." He looked down and said, "I just hope we can get through this."

Harold scowled and said, "She's done plenty wrong. And you know it."

He slapped her back with the bandage and growled, "And she's going to find out exactly what happens when she behaves that way."

He sneered, "And then some!"

Vera nodded, "Yeah I can."

"Hope you have a good lunch." She shook her head and said, "Hopefully things aren't as bad with Sierra as they seem."

Gerius followed the directions and made it to the hospital and then looked at Darien, "You look like you need help inside too."

"I'll go get some. So stay here. Okay?"
    ...to the topTop

"Not to me." Mike said, shaking his head.

----

"I hope so too." Lexi said with a soft sigh as she reached over and gently squeezed Karvic's hand.

----

Callie yelped loudly when her back was hit and started crying again as well as started coughing hard.

----

"I hope not also." Shanzai said with a soft sigh, shaking her head as she turned to head back downstairs.

----

"Yes sir…" Darien said with a slight nod as he sat back against the side.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast