Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    You had better. Granted I haven't had a flu shot since Teddy was a baby, so I can't talk.

We start shopping in August.

My yard has many tree branches in it. We'll be set for fire wood for years.

First snow fall of the year. Glad Corey and I already have our outdoor lights up, I hate doing that in the snow.

Teddy was also thrilled because he had a 2 hour delay today.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. My family's won't be until Nov 30th because various people will be out of town. Although Corey and I are excited to get to make our own Thanksgiving meal. We never had one just be us and Teddy before.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe how fast this year is going by.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a good one.

Stupid work, how dare they have good sales this weekend and thus make me give some of my paycheck back to them?

The Walking Dead's mid season finale blew mine and Jen's minds. It was great but how dare they kill one of my favorite characters?

To help him walk, perhaps? (I'm not watching it, but I couldn't resist that one! )
    Sworn, bloody!

Xetal

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

You could be right.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast