Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is online now Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    You could train a bird to say "hi" for you. Or if you really wanted to impress people you could train a manatee to say it. People tend to remember when a manatee talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin View Post
    You have a new pool, Optimus? What kind?
    Sorry, I missed this post before. It's a inflatable 36" deep pool. Nothing fancy but it's nice to relax in.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium View Post
    What's good everyone?

Trying to get back into a groove of showing my face around here more. Anyone has any ideas of how an old First can slowly start saying "hi" to people again?
    Hey, Mil!

We got a Summer Block party going on:

http://quarrelsandquills.com/showthr...er-Block-Party!

It's just a random party, like the old days.

Disney World was awesome!
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

That does sound like a nice pool, Optimus.

Monkey Kitty, I'm glad you had a nice trip.

Thanks! At risk of sounding cheesy, it was just as magical as I had hoped.

The only downsides are 1.) I managed to get sick, and 2.) the pet boarding situation did not work out well, so it may take me a few days to get back on track.

I'm sorry you got sick and the pet boarding didn't work out. I hope that the trip made up for the negatives, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    I'm sorry you got sick and the pet boarding didn't work out. I hope that the trip made up for the negatives, though.
    The trip was well worth the discomfort of being sick!

I'm worried about the cats, though. I can't pick them up till tomorrow and I'm hoping there have been no lasting negative effects from the medical instructions getting messed up.

I'm glad it was. And I hope your cats are okay. That is definitely stressful to think about.

Thanks. Apparently the "vet tech" they assured me they had on staff hasn't actually finished her training, and has been trying to give what are supposed to be subcutaneous fluids intravenously instead, which my cat (unsurprisingly) responded to with a hard nope. Hopefully he won't be too dehydrated. I just want them home ASAP.

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast