Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    We did indeed - a cruise round South America and a brush-up of our Spanish while we were at it. A wonderful holiday.
    Sworn, bloody!

Xetal

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

It sounds wonderful! Welcome back Xetal. This place just isn't the same without you.

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Wow, Xetal! Sounds like a great trip! Would love to hear more about it!

Also, weebs
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Just briefly, then, we flew into Rio and stayed in a hotel overlooking Copacbana Beach then went to the amazing Iguazu Falls https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...alls&FORM=VDRE before going to Buenos Aires (tango show) to get on the ship that took us to Montevideo, Puerto Madryn (for the Valdes Peninsula, where David Attenborough shot the chunk of Life on Earth that showed orcas feasting on sea-lions, elephant seals, penguins, etc.) Falklands, Cape Horn, Glacier Alley (Beagle Strait) Punta Arenas, Amalia Glacier, Puerto Montt, and Santiago from where we flew back to London. Much of the southern portion was spectacular landscape and wildlife, though adventurous and fit people could do appropriate activites as well as stroll and admire like we did. If you can afford the (Princess) cruise I'd thoroughly recommend it provided you don't have pre-school kids with you.
    Last edited by Xetal; 03-25-2019 at 03:42 AM.

No spoilers here, but Captain Marvel was SO GOOD!

Xetal, that sounds awesome!
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Wow Xetal, you saw a lot of countryside! That sounds amazing!!! Thanks for sharing part of your experience with us here

Also, I dearly want to see Captain Marvel...

That sounds like an amazing trip, Xetal. I'm so glad you got to enjoy it!

Ooooh, you've been to my beloved home (Rio)! I hope you had a pleasant time there!

Sounds like a great trip, Xetal.

Feel good to write again.

(Shades, I will get to our stories soon. I'm just taking it a little slow as I get caught up.)
    Last edited by Sojourn; 03-31-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Sad news for many of us - https://www.cbr.com/crossgen-comics-...i-passes-away/

On a silver lining that made me smile several old faces responded to Marz's tweet.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast