Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Congrats on the grandbaby, Xetal!

@We have so many I don't even know, lol But I'll try and catch up on them all here and there

Shades: No rush. I certainly made you wait long enough.

Let us raise a glass to a long lovely journey that changed media, swung for the fences and hit it out of the park. To all that was the MCU. To the Endgame.

May you all enjoy it and share the tears, the cheers, and the smiles with friends and fans.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
    Let us raise a glass to a long lovely journey that changed media, swung for the fences and hit it out of the park. To all that was the MCU. To the Endgame.

May you all enjoy it and share the tears, the cheers, and the smiles with friends and fans.
    I have so many feels about that movie.

It was a fitting end. There were tears. I loved it.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

https://ew.com/tv/2019/05/11/game-of...iors-game-six/

Not sure if anyone else here watches Game of Thrones, but if so, I hope this amuses you as much as it amused me. (First line contains a veeeery vague possible spoiler. The rest is spoiler-free.)
    Last edited by Monkey Kitty; 05-14-2019 at 09:23 PM.

LOL, that was funny.

I'm officially even older then I thought. Teddy will be a freshman in high school this fall and my oldest niece just got engaged.

One time I saw this GoT fan comic that really amused me. Dany was pretending to drop random items in front of Jon Snow, and when he would stoop down to pick them up for her, she'd yell, "LOOK! HE'S BENDING THE KNEE!" Unfortunately you will just have to trust me that it was hilarious because I can't seem to find it again.

Teddy is going to be in high school? Wow. Congrats! But wow.

Teddy in High School? Great - time seems to have flown by! You're not old at all inside of course: inside even the oldest fart is an adolescent wondering WTF happened
    Sworn, bloody!

Xetal

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

Lol, MK. I believe you and it sounds funny.

Xetal, I suppose you're only as old as you feel. Teddy likes to make us feel old. Especially when next Friday is the last day of middle school.

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast