Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

Did we ever have one of these threads here? I always kind of liked it at the CG boards. Just a place to put down whatever your thought of the moment is.

Ever get that nonsensical feeling in your gut that you just made the wrong decision about something, for no particular reason? Or that you just screwed something up even though it doesn't really seem like it?

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here by KyleLitke Titled Random Thoughts

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Resurrecting an old thread because this seemed like the best place to post this.

So, I was in the Dollar Tree looking at the books. Sometimes I find Angry Bird stuff for Teddy there (he's very obsessed with Angry Birds). Anyway, they had some comics in their store. When I looked out of curiosity, I saw Crossgen comics. They had The First, Meridian, Ruse, Scion, and Sigil there.

That's cool. It's hard to believe that the site lasted longer then Crossgen had.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Yeah it is. I still miss Crossgen a little.

In other news, I found out DC has a He-Man comic. Which the little kid in me that loved He-Man and She-Ra growing up wants to read.

Had this drift through my head the other week. There is whoever, whenever, whatever, however but there isn't a whyever.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Poor Thanksgiving, gets no love at the stores. It's not Halloween yet and Christmas stuff has been out for almost a month.

It annoys the hell out of me and I refuse to put out the Christmas crap out until after Halloween. Give me my month of fear then you can have your cheer. And if the muzak bit gets changed before Thanksgiving, I will be changing it back. Yeah, you can find it wonderful for an hour or so but trust me after 6-8 hours, five days a week, you grow to LOATHE holiday music.

We have most our Christmas shopping done.

I got my first flu shot ever this week. I work with germy teenagers and everyone said I should. It wasn't as bad as I expected. It hurt my arm a little but I didn't get sick or anything.

I also had my first medical checkup in probably ten years. I'm going to do better about this. I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    We have most our Christmas shopping done.
    That is impressive. I haven't even started mine.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast