Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    The Inn at the Edge of Everywhere - OOC

The Inn at the Edge of Everywhere - OOC

As mentioned in the Bring RP Back thread, I suggest we treat this SL (and thus, location) as an alternate reality, so we have more of a freedom to keep certain elements as is, or change them up.

But of course, this is still a CG SL, so majority of the mythology we're following (should your characters be of Elysian or related descent) are still based on The First, etc.

Feel free to discuss should there be concerns.
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr

I'll get a post up when I get back from work. I just had the perfect idea for who will get LM's drink. I'm sure Kulit will call it like she has before.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Oh no.

Ohhhh, a mystery!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think alternate reality is a good idea. None of us will be tied down to past events that way and it will let us all be more creative. As for Sojourn, she'll still be the Archer Goddess. Optimus is still her husband and Angel is still her and Optimus' daughter. That's all I got right now.

LM: If you want, Sojourn can still be your character's daughter.

I'm fine with Alternate Reality. As I said in the Bringing Back thread, I'm going to try to not be too heavily based in the past for my stuff. I'm just having fun coming up with complications.
    Clones under the MC account: Berchnal, Justine, The Zee Twins: Daizee and Maizee, A Man of Mystery, Styx and Kratos

Alternative reality sounds good to me.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    I got Jenny's invite PM, and so I retaliated with my usual ridiculousness.

Jenny, that works and gives you a solution to the amnesia spell all in one.

Q, your timing is impeccable, sir. I was planning on waitress Ruri as it amuses me and having the Clone appear first let me coin the phrase 'Clonium energy'

Q!!!!!!! It's so good to see you! I have to check that IC post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast