Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I so love the new posts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so happy that things are going well so far in the Inn. As I've mentioned there, please feel free to use Justine, Maizee or Daizee or come up with your own Inn employee. That way you don't have to wait for me.
    Clones under the MC account: Berchnal, Justine, The Zee Twins: Daizee and Maizee, A Man of Mystery, Styx and Kratos

I'm glad you decided to join us, Q. Sorry if you got more then one PM from me about this, my Internet connection kept cutting out when I tried to send it.

LM, that sounds good to me. I'm at work right now (as is Corey) but we'll do some IC posts later today.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sojourn; 12-08-2014 at 10:12 AM.

RURI!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

And hi, Q!!!! Awesome to have you!

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk.
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr

Just a random FYI: The couple kissing in my avatar are Emma Swan (played by Jennifer Morrison) and Captain Hook (played by Colin O' Donoghue) from "Once Upon a Time". Also the same people in mine and Corey's new pics for Sojourn and Optimus.

Good to see you back, Q. You make me very tempted to bring back the dragons to go after the "Giant Orange" now.

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Thanks, everyone.

LM, Clonium Energy sounds cool. I might have to steal that at some later date.
    I feel sorry for Ruri. Maybe Cloney should try to do something to cheer her up. Hmmmm.

Jenny, I received seven PMs. That's fine, I've had that happen to me once or twice in the past. A bad internet connection left me thinking that a forum post wasn't going through, when in reality I was making half a dozen duplicate posts.

Corey, feel free to bring in the Dragons, if you want to play them... and if they'll even fit in the inn.

Q: at your reply. I'll wait for LM to post with Ruri before replying.

I don't think the dragons could fit but...I might be able to come up with an idea for them.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 12-08-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaring's clone#1 View Post
    Jenny, I received seven PMs. That's fine, I've had that happen to me once or twice in the past. A bad internet connection left me thinking that a forum post wasn't going through, when in reality I was making half a dozen duplicate posts.
    That's definitely what happened then. At least I got you to come here.

Oh and I'm sure Corey and I can come with a good idea for the dragons.

Hehee. Gujab, Jenny! *hands cookie*

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast