Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Oh! And I looooooooooove Once Upon a Time!!!

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk.
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr

Thanks, Kulit.

We cut out cable to save money but have Netflix and Hulu which caused me to quickly love "Once Upon a Time".

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Once Upon a Time is one of our favorite shows.

Our current show list:
    Doctor Who, Intruders, Orphan Black, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Gotham, Marvel Agents of SHIELD, NCIS (all), Law & Order SVU, Covert Affairs, Defiance, Scorpion

I might be forgetting a couple. *laughs*
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

The other show we cannot miss is "The Walking Dead".

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Can those who love Once Upon a Time confirm for me that the first season was just slow? I tried watching the first season as it came out but found it just kept not really moving and gave up. However, I am tempted to give it another shot since I've got Roku and Netflix it mostly for the additions in the current and last season.

As for the shows I'm addicted to Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Gotham (I wanted to not like it as FOX but Penguin is scary), Castle, Flash, Arrow, Elementary, Sleepy Hallow, Doctor Who, and Mythbusters. And several others if I can catch them.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

I think it was slow. Granted, Jen and I didn't discover it until the entire season was on Netflix, but there were times when we were watching it, I found it slow. It was much easier watching it on Netflix since you could go from one episode to the next. I think I might have given up on it if I had tried to watch it as it came out on TV. The finale of Season One was very good, made watching the slow and filler stuff worth it. I do think Season Three when they went to Neverland was the best so far and that Rumpelstiltskin is the best character. I find that "Once Upon a Time" seems to slow down in the middle of their seasons but have big pay offs for their finales.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 12-09-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We didn't find it slow when we were watching it. If there were slow points, I don't remember now. Of course, I also enjoyed Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, but then again, Wonderland has been kind of my theme.

The dragons have returned to kill the Giant Orange.
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime

I get this feeling that things aren't going to work out very well for poor Eli.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Probably not.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast