Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    RWBY-verse Planning, OOC, info, links etc etc.

RWBY-verse Planning, OOC, info, links etc etc.

So until I can get a sub-forum, I'll start dropping OOC stuff here for the moment and the thread can be moved.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7872&v=more&s=1

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...=RWBY+Episodes

That should get you plenty of the cannon stuff. Crunchyroll has it too in the popular section easy enough to find if you look there.

A trimmed down and ready for player expansion of many of the NPCs, beasties and such for the setting tweaks I did
    https://drive.google.com/drive/#fold...Uktd2JlVTRfS0U

One of my friends is interested in this and even did his own character pitch - Albina.

I do ask you to make a sheet and add seeds. The Anima Prime book should give you what you need to know. If Powers and Passions and such are beyond you, consider them a frame work. The nice thing with Seeds is it gives the GM an idea where you interests are and the sheet gives you an idea of what your character's interests and hobbies are. If color naming is too hard for you, don't worry about it but I do want a tie to mythology, fairy tales, or such. To make a sheet, first copy the Blank sheet and adjust the copy to suit your needs. Look though Albina's sheet to get some ideas.

Liddle draws a lot on Wonderland for its mythologies as do the surrounding nations. SEAL and the Port as less specific but the idea of an undersea city and a flying city are such a general mythology that I figured leaving them will serve well.

Yes there are a lot of fan added grimm that I grabbed off of Deviant Art and a few I made too. And some of the teachers have images from other sources. Again, I figured it'd work well to just use what I had spent months creating for a weekly game here too. However, these mostly have details removed that were ties to the other game. So you all can add to their story if you want it to tie to yours.

Questions, comments, etc etc are most welcome.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

I'd be the one who pitched Albina. I'm also in the existing weekly game, which is awesome.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks for the links, Matts! I'll be checking them out tomorrow. I saw one of the trailers and it looked pretty cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ...to the topTop

Thanks for links, LM. Welcome back, Squidhead Jax.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
    ...to the topTop

MATTS!!!!!

I finished season 1! It's 5 AM. I'm so screwed. Good thing it's a free day tomorrow/later.

Yang, Pyrrha and Blake are SO my girls!!!!!!! I cannot wait to draft my character!

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk.
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr
    ...to the topTop

And hello, Squidhead Jax!

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk.
    ...to the topTop

It's good to see you again, Squidhead Jax.

...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Drive link doesn't seem to work for me. Looks like you didn't give access for it. Do you have a special format for the characters, or just the way we typically do it?
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...S0U&authuser=0
    This one should work. Let me know if it doesn't.

The blank sheet in the drive folder will give you an outline. For postings and such, it'll be mostly normal. I just want to give a bit more framework. I do want to see some sort of mythic or fable cornerstone in ideas and ideally a symbol.

Kullit, wait until Season 2. Yang gets depth, Blake rematches with Torchwick, and Pyrrha taking on a whole team. My fav is probably Nora as she makes me laugh the most. Yang is a close second but Coco debuts with a splash at the end of 2.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yup, that works. I'll look more at it tomorrow. Got a lot going on tonight.
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast