Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Over 10 Years

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Over 10 Years

Talking Over 10 Years

It was May of 2004 when we branched from the Crossgen forums and created our own RP community. There has been a lot of changes, a lot of ups and downs, since that time, but we're still here. Thanks to kulit, M, and a few others, some of the old gang is returning. Even if it is in a much lesser capacity than it used to be. It is hard to believe that 10 years have passed. Who knows what the next 10 years will have in store for us all.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Wow, it does not seem that long ago. Happy belated 10th anniversary Q&Q. Since our community was founded, Corey and I got married, had Teddy, and bought a house. We had some job changes this year but I think next year will be much better. Thanks Kulit and M for getting some of the old gang back together. It is truly wonderful to see everyone here and us still making stories together.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Happy belated anniversary, Q &Q. Time truly does fly by. Let's see....It was in September of the same year that Q & Q was formed that Jenny and I found out we were going to have a baby. Skip forward ten years and that baby is going to be 10 years old himself in April. I'm glad we're still here and that thanks to Kulit and M more old friends have come back.

Isn't it amazing? And we're still fresh as new, Sil has a face, I've grown grays and we changed the world. Well, the last part not yet, but isn't it amazing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are there two threads with this same subject or is Tapatalk doing funny things to me? O.O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jason made two threads by mistake. I merged them into one.

So don't worry, M. Tapatalk isn't messing with you.

7. The following user said "Yay!" to Sojourn's post:

Meteoro (12-23-2014)

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Darn, you foiled my master plan to confuse Tapatalk users.

I mean... Ermm....

Yeah, it was a mistake.

9. The following user laughed at Jason Sanborn's post:

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin (12-09-2014)

10. The following user said "Yay!" to Jason Sanborn's post:

Foiled again, Jason.

Wow, has it been 10 years? That's amazing. We've all known each other longer then Crossgen existed. It's been a fun ride and I can't wait to see what the next ten bring us. Happy belated anniversary, Q & Q!
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Wow, this really is our 10 year reunion! YAY!! Party time!! Special thanks go out to you, Jason, for being so instrumental in keeping the CGMB'ers together and giving us a new place to play. Three cheers for Jason!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!
    Clones under the MC account: Berchnal, Justine, The Zee Twins: Daizee and Maizee, A Man of Mystery, Styx and Kratos

Yeah, it's pretty cool. So much so, that I thought this deserved to be on the main page. That way everyone realizes how long we've existed.
    Last edited by Sojourn; 12-10-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast