Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Inn at the Edge of Everywhere Bios

The Inn at the Edge of Everywhere Bios

I thought perhaps it would be a good idea to have a place to post character bios for "The Inn at the Edge of Everywhere." Then everyone can know what things in this alternate/parallel universe stayed the same and which things changed for our characters.

Table of Contents:

Angel
    August
    Belenus
    Berchnal
    Cid
    Cloney
    The Dragons
    Eli
    Eris
    Hebe
    Hera
    Kapo
    Kari
    Lord Mattson
    Maxie
    MystikChronicler
    Optimus
    Reiss
    Saja
    Sari
    Sojourn
    The Traveller
    Last edited by Sojourn; 02-25-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Sojourn

Name: Sojourn
    Title: Archer Goddess
    Home World: The Saber Vortex
    Hair: Long, straight, blond hair
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: About 5' 4"
    Built: Hourglass figure.
    Abilities: Sojourn is an excellent archer, she hits every target she tries dead on. She also can teleport and can use telepathy.
    Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrows
    Family: Husband: Optimus, Son: Reiss, Daughter: Angel, Father: Mattson, Uncle by marriage: Cid
    Personality: Sojourn tries to be a good person and is very devoted to her loved ones. She'd do anything for them.
    Brief History: Sojourn and her husband Optimus are very protective of their daughter, Angel. They want what is best for her and are currently "testing" potential suitors for her. The latest one, Eli, decided to put an amnesia spell on them so he could have a private date with Angel. After Eli's spell went into effect, for some reason unknown to her, Sojourn appeared at the mysterious Inn.

Things that changed: Sojourn only has two children with Optimus and her only parent is Mattson. Reason for the change is because the other players have not returned that were in Sojourn's family. If Facade, Quin, and Penny were to ever return then I might redo her bio. For now, her family consists of Optimus, Reiss (based on Rescue's character but played by me and Corey), Angel, and Mattson.
    Last edited by Sojourn; 12-31-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Great! I was just wondering where to put the bio for my character.

For those retconning/changing up stuff, if there's a new bio here, might be handy to indicate what has changed exactly? Only the major things, of course (ie, not the son of whomever anymore).
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr

The Traveller

Name: Unrevealed
    Title: N/A
    Home World: Unknown
    Hair: Long, black and matte green
    Eyes: Deep almost black hole looking
    Height: About 5' 5"
    Built: Slender
    Abilities: Unknown
    Weapon of choice: N/A
    Family: Unknown
    Personality: Seems to be meek and soft, but has a playful, very youthful side. She does not speak and only relies on gestures to communicate.
    Clothing: Simple top and skirt. Her waist is adorned by a small chain with a pocket watch at the end.
    Brief History: Not much known about her as she first appeared in The Inn at the Edge of Everywhere. She usually can be found with her companion owl.
    Last edited by kulit; 12-11-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Name: MystikChronicler
    Title: God of Knowledge and Mysticism
    Home World: Unknown
    Hair: Long, straight, brown hair
    Eyes: Chocolate Brown
    Height: About 6'
    Built: Slender but it's hard to fully guess how muscular or thin MC is because he always wears a long red cloak with a red hood that covers most of h face.
    Abilities: MC is a practitioner of magic with a special flair for transmutation. He also has the ability to commit things to memory as soon as he write them down. He can teleport and has some telepathy, mostly being able to communicate by projecting his thoughts to another's mind but he can not read minds..
    Weapon of choice: For the most part, MC prefers to avoid combat, so he does not carry visible wepons, but if he is forced to fight, he has an arsenal o arcane spells and objects that he can use. His cloak hides many pockets that are filled with powerful objects that MC is able to locate by touch. So, beware if MC places his hands inside his cloak. You might not like what he does next.
    Family: Due to time and space differences, MC's family status is unknown at the moment.
    Personality: The one major comment to be made about MC's personality is that he is myserious, complicated and unpredictable.
    Brief History: Unlike others who have recently arrived at the Inn, MC remembers a lot of what has happened before and is familiar with many of his fellow travelers. Many years ago, a major war broke out between the First that required MC to gather all of his clones, aspects of himself, together and absorb them into himself to gain his full power. However, once his clones realized what he intended, most of them did not desire to be reintegrated with him, so they rebelled and attacked him forcing MC to withdraw to a pocket universe to heal. When he returned to the main universe, his clones had scattered. He spent many years trying to locate them and deal with them. Then, something happened that he does not have any memory of. The next thing he knew, he was at the Inn.
    Clones under the MC account: Berchnal, Justine, The Zee Twins: Daizee and Maizee, A Man of Mystery, Styx and Kratos

Name: Berchnal
    Title: None
    Home World: Unrevealed
    Hair: Short black hair that is sprinkled with strands of gray here or there.
    Eyes: Blueish Gray
    Height: About 5'10"
    Built: Berchnal is a stout, rugged man, he has a broad chest and shoulders with the muscles of a man used to hard labor. He has a lumberjack ruggedness to him.
    Abilities: As far as anyone knows, Berchnal does not appear to have any special talents or abilities. However, due to his build and hard labor background, Berchnal is very strong. He is also very perceptive able to pick up the smallest of visual cues, most of the time.
    Weapon of choice: Though he does not carry weapons around like a warrior, Berchnal is very fond of a battle axe he purchased many years ago. He is often practicing with it in his spare time.
    Family: Berchnal's wife, Berucha died while giving birth to Justine. Justine is Berchnal's only child and the apple of his eye.
    Personality: Very practical and a good listener. He is slow to anger, but when he gets angry, his anger burns strong like an inferno.
    Brief History: Berchnal can barely remember his life as a young man, which may be because he was created by MystikChronicler as his avatar as a fully grown man. Berchnal only remembers that MC attempted to steal his essence away from him. He rebelled against his creator and when on the run finding his way to a small village called, Soren, on an unnamed planet in an unexplored galaxy. In Soren, Berchnal foundwork as a builder and fell in love with the mayor's daughter, Berucha. When Berucha died during childbirth, Berchnal chose to take his daughter to another village so that she would not be bullied by the other children for her mother's death. The two would travel many miles and wind up in a tiny village named, Galadr. Berchnal had save up money and was able to purchase land near the village square. Berchnal would build an inn and Justine would spend childhood learning about running an inn. Galadr was never very big or prosperous village, so by the time Justine turned 18, Galadr was almost empty of villagers. The inn has been struggling for many years, and only Berchnal seems aware that some powerful entity has chosen to transport their inn to an even more remote location in a galaxy far from home.

Quote Originally Posted by kulit View Post
    Great! I was just wondering where to put the bio for my character.

For those retconning/changing up stuff, if there's a new bio here, might be handy to indicate what has changed exactly? Only the major things, of course (ie, not the son of whomever anymore).
    I thought this might be simpler then using the old bio thread.

I added what things I changed about Sojourn. The biggest change is that she's not related to half the Firsts this time.

8. The following user agrees with Sojourn's Post:

MystikChronicler (12-11-2014)

9. The following user said "What?" to Sojourn's post:

MystikChronicler (12-11-2014)

Optimus

Name: Optimus
    Title: God of the Spark
    Home World: The Saber Vortex
    Hair: Short black hair
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: About 5' 10"
    Built: Muscular
    Abilities: Optimus can create fireballs. He also can teleport and can use telepathy.
    Weapon of choice: Swords
    Family: Wife: Sojourn, Daughter: Angel, Father-in-law: Mattson, Uncle: Cid, Mother: Rora (deceased), Father: Jett (deceased)
    Personality: Optimus tries to be a good person and is very protective of his loved ones. He also has a short temper.
    Brief History: Optimus was raised by his mother Rora and her adoptive brother Cid (aka Zeus). His father was an absent father and husband. Rora died of illness when Optimus was a small child and his father, Jett, was killed in a bar fight. Cid has always felt more like a father figure to him then Jett ever did and raised Optimus as his own. Optimus and his wife Sojourn are very protective of their daughter, Angel. They want what is best for her and are currently "testing" potential suitors for her. Optimus feels he is justified in this because Mattson, his father-in-law, but him through a series of many tests and tortures before blessing Optimus and Sojourn's relationship. Although Optimus likes being on the other side of it. Angel's latest suitor, Eli, decided to put an amnesia spell on them so he could have a private date with Angel. After Eli's spell went into effect, for some reason unknown to him, Optimus appeared at the mysterious Inn.

Things that changed: Optimus and Sojourn only have one child currently, Angel. I dropped Optimus' genealogical connection with M for now. As for the kids, Jen and I might bring Raine back and as for the sons, neither poster is here right now and that's why Res and Penny aren't listed.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 12-19-2014 at 07:36 AM.

The three dragons are:

Name: Drags
    Title: Leader of the dragons
    Appearance: A red dragon. Of the three, Drags is the largest.
    Abilities: Flying and fire making

Human form:

Name: Grimlock
    Appearance: A red dragon. Grimlock is a little smaller then Drags.

Human form:

Name: Swoop
    Appearance: A red dragon. Swoop is the smallest of the three dragons

Human form:

History: The dragons are misunderstood. People believe all they care about is eating and treasure hunting but that's not true. Sure, those are important, but that's not all these three care about. They are very devoted and loyal to those few people the dragons consider their friends. Those people are: Sojourn, Optimus, Angel, and Mattson. Also they are far smarter then they appear, given that they talk in bad grammar. They love music and have formed a band. They also have an extreme hatred for the Giant Orange aka Cloney. They no longer remember the exact reason why they hate him but they know they want him to die. They believe they were brought to the mysterious Inn to kill the Giant Orange.
    Last edited by Dragons; 12-12-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I added what things I changed about Sojourn. The biggest change is that she's not related to half the Firsts this time.
    sounds good. XD

Jenny, can we also edit your first post to include a "table of contents"? Basically list and link to the specific bio post so we only edit our original post and we all can still access them when this thread goes crazy?

Coz like, the original bio thread, I can't even find myself anymore! LOL

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast