Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

The dragons did not realize that Kapo didn't know that they were truly dragons under a spell.

"We strongs."

Grimlock told Kapo. Swoop quickly added.

"And powerfuls when-"

Jas cut her off before she could say in their dragon forms. She and her friends did not like the idea of having to wait to turn back. They wanted to be out of these useless human bodies. Drags told Jas.

"Fines...We do what you says but we wants to go homes fast."

Grimlock and Swoop nodded their heads. The sooner they got rid of this dimension's evil queen, the sooner they could go home and truly be dragons again.
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime

Sari & Kari

Sari and Kari were surprised when the the trio offered to be "changed back" and just kill the queen. They had no idea the three were truly dragons but even if they did, they would question if even a mighty beast or three could defeat the queen. Saja was so powerful and the twins never imagined the possibility that she could be defeated. They had believed that if they died of old age, the White Witch would still be in power. Now, Jas and his slightly odd companions were offering something the people of the of the Pocket Dimension had never had before, hope. A chance for the people to be free, that Belenus could have a good life. Enjoy the rest of his childhood. Sari and Kari knew without asking the other that they had to help Jas. Not just for Belenus but for anyone who lived here and lived in fear of Saja and Varash. Kari nodded her head.

"Yeah, my husband was building a house for us before-"

Kari bit her lip, trying not to cry. It had been five years since Gustav been killed but it still hurt. She would miss everyday until the day she died. Sari wrapped her arm around Kari's shoulders and gave her a side hug. She told Jas.

"The queen had Gustav killed five years ago."

"We...it was never finished but it should be safe."

Kari added, grateful for her sister's hug. She checked her eyes with her fingers, her eyes were watery but she hoped she hadn't cried too much. She had not stepped foot into the house Gustav had been building for their family since he had died but she still owned it. She and Belenus lived with Sari in the house where the twins had grown up in but she couldn't bring herself to sell the what was supposed to be her family's home either. She held onto to it give to Belenus when he became a man. She wanted her son to have something his father had created.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tsu

Tsu leaned back against a wall, one foot propped against the wall, and arms folded over his chest. He smiled at August. "What good is the nightmare stallion, you ask? Think about it for a moment. He chose you, August. He looked into your eyes, and you survived. Think back to the stories you heard as a boy. The stories of the nightmares. The fear the generate. The power they hold. The death they leave in their wake. This terrible and beautiful stallion chose you. You looked into his eyes and survived. He did not kill you, he bonded with you. Those that nightmares bond with, they defend with their lives."

Tsu pushed himself off the wall and walked over to August, chuckling. "My dear boy, you're the safest man in this entire dimension. You don't think you could use that to your advantage? Of course you do, or I wouldn't be telling you this." He laughed.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jas and Kapo

Kapo's pom stood up and he bounced in the air. "Killed, kupo? That's terrible, kupo! The queen is so evil, kupo!"

Jas looked at Kapo and shook his head, before turning back to the twins. He put a comforting hand lightly on Kari's shoulder. "I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I know this is not easy for you. Nothing can compare to the loss of a loved one. The only assurance that I can give you is that I will do all in my power to stop her and make sure she does not harm anyone else. That you will all be able to live without fear once more."

Jas removed his hand. "When you are ready, lead us to this safe place, and we will formulate our plans there."
    Last edited by Jason Sanborn; 03-16-2015 at 10:00 AM.

August

August crossed his arms against his chest as he listened to Tsu. It was true, he had looked into the nightmare stallion's eyes and had not died...He was losing his mind but he was still breathing. Perhaps the horse did care about him, at least a little, since August did actually take care of him and spent more time with the animal then the queen did herself.

"I'm pretty sure the queen would be very angry if I used her horse, though."

While Lord Varash was the one August was more afraid of at the moment, he didn't the twins or Belenus working for him, August could not forget the White Witch. She was the true power in this dimension. An immortal queen who would kill anyone who just looked at her funny. Lord Varash was many things but he was a mortal man, if it came down to it, August was certain he could beat him in a fair fight. Saja, though...No, August wouldn't stand a chance against someone with her powers.

"So, how do you purpose I use the nightmare against Lord Varash with out her majesty finding out. Or do I have to figure that out on my own?"

August asked Tsu, having a feeling he already knew the answer and wouldn't like it much.

Sari & Kari

"Yes, she is, little one."

Sari replied to Kapo. The queen was evil, cruel, and many other things that Sari would never dare say before today. To even think about Saja truly was was a death sentence in this world. She could read thoughts and it was best to not think of her much. Kari gave Jas a small smile and briefly touched his hand.

"Thank you. It's been five years but I miss him every day. Belenus, our son, is the reason I carry on."

Without her son, Kari wouldn't have much to live for her. She loved her sister dearly but she was sure that without Belenus, Kari wouldn't have made it this long. The thought that perhaps Belenus and the other children of this world could grow up in a world with the White Witch made her want to help. Kari nodded her head.

"We can go."

The dragons were happy to hear that and began to stuff their pockets with their gold. Sari asked.

"When can we get August and Belenus?"

She was all for helping save the world from the queen but she'd feel better about starting a rebellion if August and her nephew were safe first.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789