Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
    What's going on?

What's going on?

Hey, all.

This week it seems that the site has been going offline for most of the day and only shows up a little at night (like right now). I don't think this is a local issue on my end, because I've spoken with Sil and she's been having the same issue.

I just thought I would create a post about this, and check if anyone is around to look into this matter.

This is the first time I have been able to visit this site in a week. I emailed Jas about it and I am assuming he fixed it.

Okay. Thank you, Jenny. Things seem to be working now.

I don't really have contact information for anyone except Sil. Otherwise I would have tried contacting Jas.

You're welcome, Q. Jas is actually one of the only people I have contact info for.

I wonder what the problem was, not that I need to know, but I'm curious.

Actually, I'm mainly sorry I missed it. I fell sick late last month, and didn't get around to getting back here until Xetal mentioned in an email that the site had been offline for about a week. Whatever happened, I'm glad it's back. I've been catching up elsewhere; I think I'm ready to catch up here, too.

Well, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, Anne. The problem was that the site was totally offline and couldn't be accessed at all.

+ Reply to Thread