Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Mincemeat Pies - with brandy butter and cream (When we lived in Central America we nearly always had friends over - both local and Japanese - to try the exotic British Christmas dinner. Heavy going at times, for certain.)

Money no object, what would you dream of having as a Christmas present?
    Sworn, bloody!

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

A Tank. It would make driving through traffic a breeze.

Do you have any regrets?
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

'Regrets? I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention' - on this family board, at least Just maybe losing my religion, since people with strong religious faith (doesn't matter which) live longer and happier lives. On the other hand, not having to torture myself with religious guilt has allowed me to enjoy sinning rather a lot

Are you doing anything exciting for Christmas?

Not exactly. We had Christmas Eve breakfast with Dad. Then we had Christmas Eve dinner with my cousin and Uncle at IHOP (International House of Pancakes). Then we had Christmas Day lunch with presents with Dad, then more presents after Mom and I got home, and ended with a dinner of ribs cooked by our newest home nurse. So it was nice, but I wouldn't call it exciting.

And your question?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910