Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    I'm going to wait until Dumar and Cid are done talking about Optimus before he meets them.

MK, whenever you want, feel free to have Nicolai join Optimus and Dumar. You can say that a servant was sent for him.

Sure, I will send him over.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Optimus can post next; I don't really have enough to say for Nicolai to generate a whole post.

I don't have much to add. Once the conversation is done, then Sojourn and Gossamer can ask Cid to bring Doviana over. And Cid will wish to know what happened to his daughters.

Still going to hold off on my peeps for the present. Once Optimus and Dumar have finished their conversation, I'll pick back up.

Jen and I are debating redoing the threads. Instead of them being split by worlds, be split by stories/chapters. It would probably make for an easier re-reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Jen and I are debating redoing the threads. Instead of them being split by worlds, be split by stories/chapters. It would probably make for an easier re-reading.
    I think that would be much better, personally.

That's what we're thinking too.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast