Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
    The basic idea is for Cid to use the Mystic talisman to wish for Hades to be the god that Persephone always knew he could be. As for Hera, well...At least she can't harm them.

I figured Doviana (who is coming) could watch Karma for them if Gossamer and Nicolai wanted go to Olympus. Sojourn and Optimus will go with Cid.

Goss and Nicolai are happy to help however they can.

Karma will be fine with Doviana and Zarra.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Sounds good. I'll have Doviana come soon and then the group can head to Olympus.

I haven't decided exactly what will happen with Phobos in the future, but I figured for the time being I would just catch up with our dear friend.

Poor, poor Phobos.

Yes, horrible that he was treated so badly by his disloyal ex-girlfriend.

What an awful person. Taking his kid and everything. lol

Since Phobos is family of Cid's, he might be able to find a loophole and get through the protection spell if you wanted.

Also, I will have Sojourn open the file, but not until after the trip to Olympus. I'm thinking seeing Cid with his daughters will finally make her want to know about her parents.

How nice to see Phobos throwing himself a pity party.

Phobos is one of those guys who is really good at acting like the right woman could change him, so he can appeal to ladies with a savior mentality who want to redeem him. Spoiler alert: It will never happen because he doesn't really have any desire to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Since Phobos is family of Cid's, he might be able to find a loophole and get through the protection spell if you wanted.
    I like that idea. I think we should do the Olympus adventure first, but they may get an unhappy surprise after they get back.

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast