Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Adventurer Night is offline Night's Avatar
    EM whats open to play and remember im real slow so someone might have to talk me through this alittle... plus i have a massive hangover...
    ~ Night, Master of Darkness and Trickery

~ Struck blind by the Silent Angel

~ Religion is the opiate of the masses. Karl Marx

~ Religion is the coccaine of the Gods. Night
    ...to the topTop

Serves you right, hamster-killer * *

As for what's open... umm... ask Tink?
    |*Just some SILLY little clones*|

Currently Active: Arion, Ganard, Aramil.

Currently Inactive: Jolliet, Rhen, Aiza, Zahida, Saira or Nadya, Midori, and Lotus.
    ...to the topTop

Silly - I think that's something we could leave up to the ppl playing the demons. *While your demon could be vulnerable to water, another might bathe regularly. *With some demons, water could only have an effect when it comes in contact with their eyes or an open wound. *Whatever.

Night - Have a look at the scene currently playing out. *You could throw any kind of character you want into the mix.
    If you're looking for someone who was mentioned in previous posts, here's what I can think of:
    The demon I'm currently controlling.
    One of the priests who might've ran after Saira/Zahida.
    One or two of the men chasing Rayna.
    Or you could play a 50 year old parsley-toting woman who just passed out on her balcony. *

Get on AIM if you want a walk-through. *And what hamster did you kill?! *(And does Mr. Puddles know about it?!)
    ...to the topTop

Howdy.

I'm waiting on Tink's post with the Head Priest before I post as Zahida and (maybe since Q2 is away- I wanted to offer you the role since Tink and I already have head Priestestt/Priest) the Healer lady.

So.... will Tink be posting anytime soon? Or should I just throw in a Zahida/Healer post?
    ...to the topTop

somebody wanna give me the run down of whats happened since I'v been gone?
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity
    ...to the topTop

Silly - You can go ahead and move everyone to the council hall or what not. *I don't think there's anything meaningful for me to post as head priest at this time.
    Btw, there might be an old PM from when you were away lurking about which you might not have read yet.

Jacen - Basically, everyone's been running from demons and ended up at the temple. *The bottle Quacky's char took from your vendor got smashed on a demon's head. *I think that's the gist of it.
    ...to the topTop

...to the topTop

...to the topTop

cool once I figure out where I stand I'll post In Arabian nights
    ...to the topTop

Jacen... I Pmmed you.
    |*Just a SILLY little clone*|

|*Winner of the 2004 & 2005 Ophelia''s Cutest Character Award*|

*Fear me*... the "lovable psycho." ~Qwaring
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast