Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks, Meteoro. I'll check that out. I've felt kind of stuck ever since I realized I hadn't answered a game for a couple of weeks because I'd read it, then forgotten I had, and thought the thread had nothing I needed to respond to.

As far as I can tell, Anne, there isn't any option on the forum to do what you're asking. Other then using the "What's new" button that M already pointed out.

If that doesn't help, I can message Lairston. He can add more things to the forum through his access. Like when he added the spoiler tags for us. There might be something that vBulletin has available.

Thanks, Sojourn. I'll try the "What's New" button. I hope it helps. {Smile}

I would like something more if Lairston has the time and can find something, but if not, I'll work something out somehow. Thanks again. {Smile}

what about tagging the thread?
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

I'm trying to figure out how that works. The FAQ makes it sound like it's really meant for categorization useable by many, not one person's come-back-to-this notes, but maybe we can make it work anyway. {cross fingers, Smile}
    Last edited by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin; 11-18-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Maybe the 'Subscribed threads' could help you, if you subscribe to the threads you're involved in? It'll at least give you a list of threads to check out.

New Player Question and Answer

New Player Question and Answer

If there is still a space ild like to join Im new to this type of role-player played AD&D abit, and DMed for a long time. My character is on the creation board

Welcome, RimmaRhity! And don't worry; there's always space. Look things over, join anything you'd like to, and start something you wish you saw but don't.
    Last edited by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin; 02-08-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Welcome to the site! We're always happy to have new players join us.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Rimma. There's plenty of places to join in. Just check out some of the existing running stories and post in the related OOC threads to see about joining. If you have any questions, let us know, and we'll be happy to answer.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123