Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's discuss!

Posted my character. I thought to further the plot of Victoria's daughter being with the king, Edward would be a close adviser to him. Like an uncle and thus the king would trust his advice.

Nice one!
    Will work on mine soon, I have a general idea about her already.

Perhaps Victoria and Edward would use Agnes to break up the current king's marriage. Given her past, she wouldn't be a desirable queen but a good mistress, and then position their daughter to be the perfect next queen to him.

If you like that idea, that is.
    Last edited by Sojourn; 09-30-2016 at 06:52 AM.

As far as I'm concerned, not bad at all.

Awesome. Too bad for the queen, though. She's going to be replaced.

Well, she should have been a better woman and popped out babies, lol
    Her own fault, obviously.

But of course. She failed at her wifely duty.

How long were you thinking they were married before everyone decided to get rid of the queen?

I would say about three years? I would think she would have a period of grace, but being a young woman, maybe people would expect her to have children right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Perhaps Victoria and Edward would use Agnes to break up the current king's marriage. Given her past, she wouldn't be a desirable queen but a good mistress, and then position their daughter to be the perfect next queen to him.

If you like that idea, that is.
    Yeah, that would work well.

Agnes' father certainly likes the idea. Agnes herself is less sure, but she'll do what she's told.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

All right, finally posted my character.
    Sojourn and Optimus, please let me know if you think I need to change something and I'll do it!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast