Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
    Sci Fi - Sci Fi Uni Roleplay

Sci Fi - Sci Fi Uni Roleplay

So, the idea here is a laid back group RP, and I love academic themes, but wanted to give it a different feel. So, I came up with this idea. It will basically be a futuristic setting, not connect to any specific Sci Fi title, so we'll have freedom to create our own professions, and fields of study, races, etc.

The place will be an university at a Uni-Planet, and the characters will come from all walks of life, and be prepared for all kinds of professions. Of course, like any student, they will have time between classes to party, have fun, travel and interact with their fellow students - which will be the part where everyone gets together and all those fun times.

That's pretty much it. I will be pretty open in accepting characters, and only ask for changes in the character sheet if something feels too OP or feels like it wouldn't fit in the spirit of this story (academic/social). I'm looking for anything between 2 and 5 other people, not counting me. More detailed information will be provided in the OOC thread should this take off.
    Last edited by Shades; 12-04-2016 at 10:59 AM.