Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu May 27, 2004 1:04 pm
Ruwach

Name: Ruwach
Sex: Male

Ruwach is a name which means, literally, "spirit." Ruwach died on Starron while he was still in his mother's womb. His form is an "echo" of what he could have become had he lived. He didn't know who his mother was, but now he seeks her out.
-- Come and join the fun.

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu May 27, 2004 1:19 pm
I'm very suspicious of this new character, Ruwach... Jas dies and a ghost appears... uhm....

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu May 27, 2004 1:22 pm
Yes, but this "ghost" is from someone who died a long time ago. Read Starron to see.
-- Come and join the fun.

Posted by Tenise (Member #79) on Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:21 am
Updated Tenise's.

Posted by Rayde (Member #1331) on Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:21 am
Thought it was about time that Rayde got her own bio.

Full name: Rayde Karlson Jones

Marital Status: Single

Species: Human

Abilities: Aside from the standard weapons training that her company gave her in defence of marauders, nothing.

Brief history: Rayde grew up on the small, backwater farming planet of Retz, where she went to farming school like all the other children. After graduating, she left home to seek freelance foreman work on other farm planets.

After job-hopping for a while, she found work on the planet Della, where the pay was good and the living straightforward and easy.

However, on her first day of work, the planet was attacked and destroyed by the Felix's. Rayde was the only survivor.

Rescued from death by the Tamer, Rayde is a mere mortal that has been unexpectedly dragged into a world where all-powerful beings struggle against each other. And she's very confused and scared....

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:01 am
Well, the RP Bios are moving over Jas Forum. Just to let everyone know.

Posted by Ayrn (Member #1263) on Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:29 pm
(Well I'm hoping we can still post them here because I'm confused enough with only one message board. So here is my bio... um I'm new so I don't know if I'm doing this right and I'll probably update this later but here we go!)
Name: Ayrn (unless we can change it)
Status: Secundae (I'm not sure if I really qualify. Tell me if I don't)
Father: Unknown First
Mother: Deceased Angel
Appearance: Beautiful golden angel.
Personality: Yet to be decided. Pure good person though.
Powers: Song (So basically I can affect people with my voice and bring destruction with powerful sound waves)
Life story so far: Was raised with her mom never knowing she was half first until puberty when her voice started having some interesting effects on people. Her mother just died so she's out looking for daddy and a place in the world.

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:58 pm
Nice post, Ayrn!

Since you're getting started with your character and she's looking for a her father, I think a nice place to start posting would be at the Secundae Orphanage.

The current one at the new forum is quite active. You should take a look . And if you want to get over there, just click on my sig.

M

Posted by Colby (Member #100 on Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:00 pm
I did promise I write one for him.

Name: Colby
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Powers: Uses the power of ice.
Personality: A quiet person. He was too shy to admit his feelings for Tenise. He became jealous of Silas and is always protective of her.
Love Interest: Tenise.
History: Colby held Tenise when she died saving Earth. He moved on but never forgot her. He later died himself and found her again. In the past he was Tenise's neighbor and although he was in love with he was too shy to admit it. When Silas came he was determined to protect Tenise. It didn't turn out well but he made sure Tenise was not forgotten. When Tenise realized she loved him, Colby came to her. They went off together. Although they could not be together in life, they had forever now.

Posted by Tenise (Member #79) on Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:02 pm
Updated Tenise and finally created Colby's bio. I hope this gets saved to a site now.

I'm not reposting their bios on the new forum so I don't use them anymore.

Posted by k dogg 777777 (Member #34) on Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:39 am
holy fashizzle susan! colby's story makes me wanna cry! ( big sissy girlie man when it comes to things like this! )

OFFICIAL #1 FAN OF SAURIANS!!

THE god of doggs & sevens & the bringer of weekends

#3 fan of the philippines (hiya jclem and kulit!)

RP pic