Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilntAngl5
    I'm interested. When does this SL plan on starting? I'll be away for 2 weeks at the end of May, so I'd like a teeny time frame, if possible.

Gracias.
    No,prob.You can jump in anytime after you come home..No big rush on it.I want this to be a fun and relaxing RPG,so no boundries on time constraints,characters,yadda.
    ...to the topTop

And for those that really want to get technical with Jedi/Sith stuff: the five lightsaber forms, lightsaber parts and crystals (and what they do) . . . I can put a barebones summary over in the information forum.

Yes, I am a core geek.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Aliexster
    Well save for the Timothy Zahn books and those Tales compolations, I haven't read much stuff on the blossomed Star Wars Universe, though I'd be willing to play something. New character probably, unless somone wants Lando, Boba Fett, or Grand Admiral Thrawn.
    lol.
    If you need to know all things Star Wars,ask Bard.She'll fill you in.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cochran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliexster
    Well save for the Timothy Zahn books and those Tales compolations, I haven't read much stuff on the blossomed Star Wars Universe, though I'd be willing to play something. New character probably, unless somone wants Lando, Boba Fett, or Grand Admiral Thrawn.
    lol.
    If you need to know all things Star Wars,ask Bard.She'll fill you in.
    LoL. *I guess that's my cue to start that thread once I finish with this outline I need to turn in for FSU in the morning.

I'll try to start posting stuff tonight. * Lestat and Nestle are wicked smart on the lore too.
    ...to the topTop

And I've got a fair chunk of the novels in my library. I burned out reading at Star by Star in the NJO story.

As for fav era, probably Imperial times. I enjoy fringe elements and those prospered there. Though I would like to meddle with one of the races introduced in NJO, the Ryn.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Mattson
    And I've got a fair chunk of the novels in my library. I burned out reading at Star by Star in the NJO story.

As for fav era, probably Imperial times. I enjoy fringe elements and those prospered there. Though I would like to meddle with one of the races introduced in NJO, the Ryn.
    Them and the Yuuzhan Vong: any race that basically can hide from the force and are force immune are bad buggers in my book, more so than the Borg.

So where does everyone wanna start? *I'm prettry flexible to any era.
    ...to the topTop

I think maybe we can all start with the Clone wars right now. The reason I say that is because of all the coverage of it for the past 3 years. Kinda ingrained in people's heads.That's just a suggestion,though. like I said,whatever works for everybody.

What I'll do is start A clone Wars thread in the Adventure forum and see where we end up.I'll also put a Character Bio list.It won't be limited to the clone wars,just put the timeline/era in with your bio(s).(Ex:900 to 3 years after ANH)
    ...to the topTop

hmmmmmm, should be interesting

^_^
    ...to the topTop

Ryn- galatic wanderers with black skin, beak noses, and tails. Given they have flited about for several hundred years. It makes them easy to be in any event.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Mattson
    Ryn- galatic wanderers with black skin, beak noses, and tails. Given they have flited about for several hundred years. It makes them easy to be in any event.
    That works very well.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast