Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Sarah Sinclair

Sarah laughed when Adam said he didn't need to bribe her with burgers. When he kissed her neck, Sarah sighed and pinched Adam's arm, feeling a bit hot under the collar, as she did every time he kissed her that way. "You have a point, baby", she admitted with another sigh, smiling and looking into Adam's eyes. She had to admit just being around him made her happy, even though they had been together for a while. Sarah felt that she would never get tired of Adam. Her hope was that they would grow old together.

For now, though, she was busy with making sure Adam's audition would go down well. Even if he didn't get a spot in the show, she wanted him to make a good impression. Who knew, maybe he could get some extra gigs, appearing on commercials for something.

When Adam said it was probably a little bit of both - on him not cutting it as a model or her wanting him for herself, Sarah laughed and wrapped her arms around him. "The latter is definitely true", she stated with a grin.

As he agreed on getting ready for bed, Sarah kissed Adam's neck and nodded. "Good thing you know I'm always right", she replied with a grin. "Come on, baby. I'll give you a shower and a back rub before bed. You deserve it".

Adam Sinclair

Adam grinned at Sarah's reaction to his kiss.

"Of course, I do. I know all your weak spots."

He said with a wink. There was no other woman he could dream of being with. He wanted no one else. His plan was to grow old with her. To sit on the front porch in rocking chairs and watch the grandkids play in their front yard. He wanted enough money that they didn't have to worry about money, but as long as he had his family with him, Adam was happy.

"Good, because I don't want anyone else."

He told her and nodded his head.

"Yes, I do deserve it Having to be try all those clothes today. That was just awful."

Adam joked as he followed his wife.

Sarah Sinclair

Sarah couldn't help but laugh at her husband's words. It was true. He knew every one of her weak spots. And didn't bother her at all.

"Yeah, yeah, last time you tried my weak spots, you got me knocked up", she joked, rolling her eyes. "So don't even start". If she were to be honest, she would love to have at least one more kid. She knew they couldn't afford it, though, so she was very careful about making sure they would stick to the two - fortunately healthy and good - kids they had, even if it made her a little sad every time someone had a baby.

Shaking her head, Sarah pushed these thoughts aside and smiled at Adam. He was just the best husband she could want, and all she wanted was for them to be together forever.

When he mentioned that trying the clothes had been awful, Sarah laughed. "Yeah, I like you better off your clothes anyway", she joked with a wink. "Come on, Mr. Big Shot, let's make sure you won't forget about me when you start getting fan mail", she added, leading Adam to the bathroom and, true to her word, giving him a shower and a back rub before leading him to their bedroom and sitting in bed. "Honey. A bit more serious now. If this thing doesn't work out, you won't let it get to you, right?", she asked, her voice quiet. "I want it to work, of course, and I really, really believe you have what it takes. But I just don't want to see you heartbroken and resenting your job over this".

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456