Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Star Wars Miscellaneous Data

Star Wars Miscellaneous Data

Well, we can start off with a time line:

Here's one by Dark Horse

Here's a brief synopsis a la Star Wars.com

Mattson, et al., feel free to throw in your two cents too. *
    ...to the topTop

...to the topTop

I'll try to copy over the novel time line and events of note from there.

Side note for you Bard, I have the Mara Jade model's autograph on the West End Thrawn Trilogy RPG book.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

Ooooohh..Star Warsy goodness!!!
    ...to the topTop

Hunkering down in an abandoned Salt mine on the Kansas/Missouri border
    You know you'd think that the Empire was about at least 30 or so years before A New Hope by the way most of the people in the movies feel about it. I always thought that it was in effect for quite a while before the Rebellion started to kick major butt.
    *****Aliexster Josef Vlaingrouski*****
    Lieutenant in the Slovansic Allied Empires' Military
    Scientific Corps: Aeronautical Division
    SIN: 578651134

"I rode a Tiger tank, and wore a general's rank,
    While the blitzkrieg reigned and the bodies stank."
    ~The Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil

Strive, Adapt, Survive, Overcome, Conquer
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Aliexster
    You know you'd think that the Empire was about at least 30 or so years before A New Hope by the way most of the people in the movies feel about it. I always thought that it was in effect for quite a while before the Rebellion started to kick major butt.
    I had that impression too when I saw the first trilogy.I also thought the Jedi's had been extinct much longer then what s told in the "New " trilogy...For Example Han Solo's comment about blasters being better then an old hokey religion any day and also comments to Vader about his "Old Dead"Religion..
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Mattson
    Side note for you Bard, I have the Mara Jade model's autograph on the West End Thrawn Trilogy RPG book.
    ...to the topTop

For those, who need help with a SW name . . . SW name generator
    ...to the topTop

Okies, as promised (finally)

Lightsaber Colors:

Blue
    Green
    Yellow
    Red
    Violet
    Orange
    Silver
    Viridian (a very dark green)
    Bronze
    Cyan (how this is different than blue? *Dunno, but Lucasart said so, so here it is) *

Now what some non gamers don't know is that there are certain crystals that are added to the saber's color crystal to imbue each saber with special properties. *So is you want a saber that can cut a driod into pieces, then you needs a crystal with ion properties or you'll be standing there a long time (if the driod doesn't get you first).

Crystal Construction:

Adegan - Adegan crystals, also called Ilum crystals, are one of the most
    common lightsaber focusing crystals.

Ankarres Sapphire - This crystal possesses legendary healing powers and numerous
    other effects. It is one of the most potent crystals that can be used in
    lightsaber creation.

Barab Ore Ingot - The ore from Barab I is exposed to high doses of radiation and torrenchal downpours
    daily. This ore can be found in concentrated ingots that actually store and magnify the radiation. *When placed in a lightsaber, the ingots produce a blade that burns almost to the point of losing it's cohesion.

Bondar - This crystal was mined on a far-orbit asteroid circling the Alderann system. It produces a volatile lightsaber beam that pulses on impact, potentially stunning an opponent.

Damind - produces a clearly defined beam of subtly wider width and length.

Dragite - the beam they create resonates loudly when it strikes, inflicting a
    minor amount of sonic damage.

Eralam - *produce a clear, superior lightsaber beam. *Once mined on the third moon of Erai, ancient Sith bombardment
    shattered much that remained.

Firkrann - This heavy crystal is collected by the natives of Rafa V. It produces an electrically charged beam that
    is devastating to droids.

Jenruax - The refined form of Opila, this crystal has been cleansed of all impurities. When used in lightsaber construction it produces a blade ofunerring quickness.

Kaiburr - Perhaps the most pwerful crystal that can be used in a lightsaber, the Kaiburr gem bestows insight and fortitude upon its owner.

Kasha - it helps clear the wielder's mind of distractions, even during tense combat.

Lorrdian Gemstone - The few Force-Adepts found after the Jedi freed the population of slaves on Lorridan has
    imprinted these gemstones with the force to enhance the ability to read an opponent.

Nextor - provides a volatile blade that can cause surprising amounts of damage.

Opila - Found in the asteroid fields of the Fyrth system, this crystal can be used in lightsaber construction to produce an intense beam that seems extraordinarily quick to the cut.

(more to come later) . . . .
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bard
    Cyan (how this is different than blue? *Dunno, but Lucasart said so, so here it is) *
    Cyan is more of a light blue.

This is blue
    This is cyan
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast