Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
    History Encyclopedia

History Encyclopedia

Posted by BigGator5 (Member #449) on Sat May 01, 2004 2:23 pm
    Also, House Metallus was created during The Breaking of Sinister. I really do think though, that The Breaking of Sinister should be rename Sinister's Civil War. You should note in The Coming of Negation, that I disappear for unknown reasons. I do, however, like the overview of the story lines.

The #1 fan of:
    Magin
    Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Mon May 03, 2004 9:01 am
    *Magin's reign of terror
    -Death of BigGator5
    -Abduction of Facade
    -The sigil bearer Lord Mattson battles Magin and is blown to bits. Later he appears as a Secundae of unknown origins.

*NEGATOR's possession.
    -NEGATOR begins hearing things
    -In an effort to help Negs, Mattson teleports him to a hospital where he gets the gem of the Essence of Destruction.
    -NEGATOR destroys a lot of locations. He only faces opposition from a few at first including Facade, Xan and Lord Mattson
    -The First gather at LizardSnake's Cottage/Bastion to stop NEGATOR.
    -Combat ensues, Klitke is nearly killed and vanishes after the fight, NEGATOR nearly dies and is taken away by Xan.

*The forming of Medius.

*The Gathering of the 15 Orbs of Power.
    -Secondae Mattson helps the Hunters face down Magin as BigGator5 returns.
    -Shortly afterwards, Lord Mattson gains the Chimera Orb.

*The battle against the Ancient Gods.
    -The Ancient Gods rise from their slumber, the most horrifying of them is Anubis, a very scary Ancient God puppy.
    -Facade is turned evil and allies with Anubis.
    -Anubis and (Dark) Facade assault Elysia. Lord Mattson ascends to Firsthood and learns who his parents are--Neo Avatar & SilntAngl.
    -Nestl creates a clone of himself to impress a Hot-Chick. The Hot-Chick (Robin) and Nestl's clone (Rupiku) get together and become hated enemies of Nestl.
    -Rupiku joins with the Rift dividing House Sinister and Dexter, granting him all the powers of the First.
    -SF and OP meet again during the battle. He had left her for training and she been adopted by Lord Mattson. Soon after they took over caring for the Orphanage for SilntAngl5.
    -In a massive conflict involving, but not limited to, Meteoro, Nestl, Big Gator5, Python, Lord Mattson, Chevymetal, and Quin; Anubis is defeated then killed. Facade is returned to normal.

*Sinister's Civil War.
    -BiGator5 and Scion the Nun get married.
    -BiGator claims Leadership of House Sinister from Meteoro.
    -Odin attacks looking for M's baby. Lord Mattson teleportals Odin and himself to the Rift where they battle to a mutual victory.
    -Many First become angered with Gator's take over. With slight prompting, they turn against him as Mattson reveals that he could have taken leadership from Meteoro to prevent Gator's take over before the event. In a compromise Mattson withdraws his claim and leaves House Sinister until Gator can unite it.
    -House Medius is built by the First who no longer want conflict, separating themselves from the other two.
    -Chevy Metal also leaves with his "royal half" of Sinister known as the House Metallus.

*The Crayon Scandal of the Secundae Orphanage.
    -In the aftermath of the Gator-Nun Wedding and the attempted assassination of Meteoro, NoCal and Ace tried to devise a plan to take control of the orphans while all of Elysia took sides in the Battle of House Sinister.
    -After Myst added to the confusion by teleporting Murci and Tek from the Orphanage in front of Penny, NoCal decided this was his chance to gain the confidence of the orphans by protecting them from any more abductions.
    -After enlisting Night into their plans, NoCal and his then twin brother, Ace started giving more and more crayons to the orphans.
    -Once the orphans were fully addicted to the crayons, and once the NoCal, Night, and Ace had fully received the trust of the orphans, they distracted kulit, who was the caretaker of the orphanage at the time, and made off with all of the crayons in the orphanage.
    -The three secundae were to become crayon dealers to the orphans as a means of controlling them when they needed help, but their plans were foiled when SilntAngl5 returned to the Orphanage and her charges.

*The Return of House Dexter.
    -In response to the fighting in House Sinister, SF pleads to the Dexters that it is time for their House to return in case of threat.
    -Elections are held and Klitke is elected leader.
    -SF and OP leave for a short time and go to Aurora's cabin where she gives birth to Reiss(Rescue).
    -Nestl, attempting to create Unity between the Houses visits House Medius, who turns him down.
    -Meteoro attacks House Dexter and kidnaps SF. However, an energy ball sent by OP was sent into the Boom Tube. She gets hit by it and only her "past" self remains with Meteoro in the future Elysia.

*Elysia 100,000 years in the Future.
    -Home of Optimus Prime and Cid, the world was almost destroyed by the enemy only know as the Boss who tried to conquer it. The Houses are united here.
    -The land had stolen the powers of the First. Meteoro and his friends came after leaving House Dexter. A young Sojourn Fan along with them. This is where OP and SF meet each other for first time.
    -The Boss sends his army to attack and a large battle breaks out.
    -Lucien appeared to kill OP, as he had killed OP's father Jett, the leader of the united First of Elysia and leader in the war against the Boss.
    -The Boss himself appeared and fought many of the Firsts. He tried to kill OP and SF, but Rescue gave his life to save them. The Boss went on to battle Meteoro, but he lost the battle and swore the death of all Firsts.
    -In an effort to get his daughter Mattson creates a time capsule with a digital copy of his memory in it and sets it to rest until it locates the missing first. The sphere remains active after the First return to their time.
    -SF returns home, and after some training OP joins her, entering at the time of the Anubis battle.

*The wedding of Neo Avatar and SilntAngl
    -Many gathered for the wedding. Amazingly enough no combat broke out during the wedding.

*The Orb of Kaas.
    -While searching Planet M for the orb of Kaas Lestat finds out that qwaring and Baron Banter are his sons.
    -Baron Banter discovers the orb of Kaas and fell under its influence during the above SL.
    -Lestat takes the orb from Baron Banter and places it in his sword forming the Sword of Kass.
    -Continually hearing the orb, Glcjr travels to Omnicron where he researches in the great library there for some way to turn the voice off
    -He finds the cure for himself and immediately heads to Planet M due to unannounced visitors
    -In a battle Vampyre Lestat removes Meteoro's head. Nestl takes the body and buries it on Elysia in House Sinister. Unknown to Nestl, however, he carries Meteoro's spark deep within him.
    -Baron Banter saves Planet M from Keres, the evil wraith.
    -Fearing the sword's influence over his father Baron Banter offers the cure to his father but it has the opposite effect and completely hands his father over to the sword
    - Planet M rebels against Lestat and Baron Banter is given control of the planet
    -A future version of qwaring travels to this time and aids the Metallus family in their fight against the Kaas sword possessed Lestat.

*The Coming of Negation.
    -Evil Rescue kidnaps baby Reiss and raises him as Negation.
    -By the time SF and OP arrive to the Negation planet, Reiss is a young boy, who doesn't trust his parents.
    -A large fight occurs, Evil Rescue is eventually killed with Ultima.
    -Reiss and the blue spirit join to form...Rescue.
    -BiGator5 mysteriously disappears, not telling anyone where he went.

*Rupiku's Reign.
    -Scion The Nun, now leader of Sinister is tricked by Rupiku into thinking that he is Altwaal, bringing conflict to the House.
    -Rupiku's allies in the UnderGround turn on him, forcing him to take on First and Clones alike.
    -Rupiku sends thousands of spies throughout the universe to track down Nestl.
    -On Demetria, one named Lord Pikachu finds Meteoro's spark in a man given accidentally by Nestl, he later becomes Meteoro Red. Another Finds Nestl on a planet called Clemetria, where he is brought back from just in time to fight the monster he created.
    -It is revealed that Lestat and Nestl are enemies of light and dark.
    -Nestl touches Meteoro's dead body, returning the rest of the spark he had and bringing him back to life. This becomes Meteoro Yellow.
    -Rupiku is betrayed by the only one on his side, Lestat, who absorbs his power.
    -Many fall fighting Lestat and Rupiku, such as SG, Brynhuild, Meteoro, Scion The Nun and others.
    -After defeating Lestat, in a desperate attempt to stop the mad God of Elysia, Nestl uses Robin's sigil to "unwish" himself and his creation. This reverses everything Rupiku did, bringing all those he killed back to life.

*Rebuilding of Sinister.
    -Scion The Nun is put on trial for listening to Rupiku.
    -SG becomes Scion's defense attorney, and, in an attempt to clear her name stumbles across a book in The Rift revealing all of Rupiku's thoughts and actions up to his demise.

*The Rise of the Olympians and Return of Anubis

*The Dark Alliance.

*The Negation War.

Alright, I added two chapters, and changed some things.
    Can someone please fill me in on the Olympians chapter? That happened while I was away from the boards.
    And, any info on the Dark Alliance would be great too.
    Keep the info coming everybody!

P.S. BG, are you sure Medius was made during the Civil War?
    Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon May 03, 2004 9:09 am
    Hey, Nestl. A couple of suggestions

1. Why don't you update only the first post of this thread, that way it won't grow too big.
    2. As for the name for the thread, how about something like: "History Encyclopedia" or something along those lines?

Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Mon May 03, 2004 9:16 am
    I thought of that M.
    But, this way people can still contribute if THEY want to add to it.
    What do you think?
    (As for the name... I'm changing it right about... NOW!)
    Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon May 03, 2004 9:19 am
    I already saw the name change. Glad you liked it. As for the updates, do as you see fit , both ways work.
    Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #208 ) on Mon May 03, 2004 3:53 pm
    I'll fill in the DA soon. Bit busy recently.
    Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Mon May 03, 2004 5:17 pm
    Thanks LM.

I'm sure there's lots on the list I should fill in too. So, I don't blame you.
    Posted by Facade (Member #44) on Wed May 05, 2004 2:50 pm
    Dark Facade. ~giggles~ I like that.

And great idea Nestle so that some people can find out when the bigger events happened before they joined! (Or after they left in my case)
    #1 fan and only love of Quin (the poster, not the planet!)
    Irresistable Goddess of Love and Pounce Huggles
    Matriarch of the Irresistable Family
    Co-owner of all Bahs along with SilntAngl5
    Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #208 ) on Thu May 06, 2004 3:31 am
    So will you be returning Lady Facade?

Official fan of
    #1 Gullet, Zhubokhov, Iblis, the Arwyn of Gareth's dream, Komptin, Tanner
    #2 Bohr
    #3 Jemerik Meer, Chomper, Dodona
    Posted by Facade (Member #44) on Thu May 06, 2004 7:03 am
    Eh, still not sure. Haven't had any sort of urge to write lately and my return would require either motivating Quin so we can finish Ouron or devising a way for Facade to just return and leave Ouron a mystery. Also, I have NO idea what's going on around here. A quick look at the main page says a lot but I have no desire to read that many threads so I'm completely out of the loop as to who is who anymore and where my character would fit in.
    Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #208 ) on Thu May 06, 2004 3:18 pm
    Fair enough.

You'll still stop by the RP wedding of Minity and Mattson right?

Official fan of
    #2 Bohr
    Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Thu May 06, 2004 4:06 pm
    Hey, don't worry Facade... When I get this page done, you won't HAVE to sift through all the garbage on other pages.!!!
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu May 06, 2004 4:09 pm
    Nestl wrote:
    Hey, don't worry Facade... When I get this page done, you won't HAVE to sift through all the garbage on other pages.!!!

Garbage?

Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Thu May 06, 2004 4:20 pm
    I knew you'd like that one JAS.
    Posted by Facade (Member #44) on Thu May 06, 2004 8:17 pm
    LM, drop me a PM about when it's happening. Can't have Faccy missing one of her favorite nephew's wedding.
    Posted by Bard (Member #29) on Thu May 06, 2004 10:01 pm
    House medius was formed was way before House Sinister's problems. My memory is cloudy on when Kat took my mentioning of a new house and made a thread for us . . . but it was around the time of Negator's possession by the Dark Essence.
    Posted by BigGator5 (Member #449) on Thu May 06, 2004 10:06 pm
    You could always drop by Elysia. It's under heavy attack right now.

The Rift is destroyed but the House Dexter side has fallen and is where the current battle is now taking place. Both House Sinister and House Medius is under attack by Lawbringers of all kinds. On top of that, I'm leading the invasion.

The #1 fan of:
    Magin
    Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Fri May 07, 2004 11:59 am
    That's what I thought Bard.
    (As you can see I had a little chapter already there from before.
    I'm sure you don't remember exactly how it happened, but can you give me the jist of the story so I can add it in?
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Fri May 07, 2004 1:27 pm
    Hey, Facade, you can drop by whenever you want. All you need is to ask for an entry point. There's a lot of places where you could restart if you want to . It's up to you. And nope, you don't have to read the whole thing to understand what's going on. The MB has grown a lot and not even us know what is going on in every storyline.

Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Fri May 07, 2004 1:38 pm
    *Magin's reign of terror
    -Death of BigGator5
    -Abduction of Facade
    -The sigil bearer Lord Mattson battles Magin and is blown to bits. Later he appears as a Secundae of unknown origins.

*NEGATOR's possession.
    -In an effort to help Negs, Mattson teleports him to a hospital where he gets the gem of the Essence of Destruction.
    -NEGATOR destroys a lot of locations. He only faces opposition from a few at first including Facade, Xan and Lord Mattson
    -Combat ensues, Klitke is nearly killed and vanishes after the fight, NEGATOR nearly dies and is taken away by Xan.

*The forming of Medius.

-The Ancient Gods rise from their slumber, the most horrifying of them is Anubis, a very scary Ancient God puppy.
    -Anubis and (Dark) Facade assault Elysia. Lord Mattson ascends to Firsthood and learns who his parents are--Neo Avatar & SilntAngl.
    -Nestl creates a clone of himself to impress a Hot-Chick. The Hot-Chick (Robin) and Nestl's clone (Rupiku) get together and become hated enemies of Nestl.
    -Rupiku joins with the Rift dividing House Sinister and Dexter, granting him all the powers of the First.
    -SF and OP meet again during the battle. He had left her for training and she been adopted by Lord Mattson. Soon after they took over caring for the Orphanage for SilntAngl5.
    -In a massive conflict involving, but not limited to, Meteoro, Nestl, Big Gator5, Python, Lord Mattson, Chevymetal, and Quin; Anubis is defeated then killed. Facade is returned to normal.

*Sinister's Civil War.
    -Odin attacks looking for M's baby. Lord Mattson teleportals Odin and himself to the Rift where they battle to a mutual victory.
    -Many First become angered with Gator's take over. With slight prompting, they turn against him as Mattson reveals that he could have taken leadership from Meteoro to prevent Gator's take over before the event. In a compromise Mattson withdraws his claim and leaves House Sinister until Gator can unite it.
    -Chevy Metal also leaves with his "royal half" of Sinister known as the House Metallus.

-In the aftermath of the Gator-Nun Wedding and the attempted assassination of Meteoro, NoCal and Ace tried to devise a plan to take control of the orphans while all of Elysia took sides in the Battle of House Sinister.
    -After Myst added to the confusion by teleporting Murci and Tek from the Orphanage in front of Penny, NoCal decided this was his chance to gain the confidence of the orphans by protecting them from any more abductions.
    -After enlisting Night into their plans, NoCal and his then twin brother, Ace started giving more and more crayons to the orphans.
    -Once the orphans were fully addicted to the crayons, and once the NoCal, Night, and Ace had fully received the trust of the orphans, they distracted kulit, who was the caretaker of the orphanage at the time, and made off with all of the crayons in the orphanage.
    -The three secundae were to become crayon dealers to the orphans as a means of controlling them when they needed help, but their plans were foiled when SilntAngl5 returned to the Orphanage and her charges.

-In response to the fighting in House Sinister, SF pleads to the Dexters that it is time for their House to return in case of threat.
    -SF and OP leave for a short time and go to Aurora's cabin where she gives birth to Reiss(Rescue).
    -Nestl, attempting to create Unity between the Houses visits House Medius, who turns him down.
    -Meteoro attacks House Dexter and kidnaps SF. However, an energy ball sent by OP was sent into the Boom Tube. She gets hit by it and only her "past" self remains with Meteoro in the future Elysia.

-Home of Optimus Prime and Cid, the world was almost destroyed by the enemy only know as the Boss who tried to conquer it. The Houses are united here.
    -The land had stolen the powers of the First. Meteoro and his friends came after leaving House Dexter. A young Sojourn Fan along with them. This is where OP and SF meet each other for first time.
    -Lucien appeared to kill OP, as he had killed OP's father Jett, the leader of the united First of Elysia and leader in the war against the Boss.
    -The Boss himself appeared and fought many of the Firsts. He tried to kill Optimus Prime and SojourFan, but Rescue gave his life to save them. The Boss went on to battle Meteoro, but he lost the battle and swore the death of all Firsts.
    -In an effort to get his daughter Mattson creates a time capsule with a digital copy of his memory in it and sets it to rest until it locates the missing first. The sphere remains active after the First return to their time.
    -SojournFan returns home, and after some training OP joins her, entering at the time of the Anubis battle.

-Many gathered for the wedding. Amazingly enough no combat broke out during the wedding.

*The Orb of Kaas.
    -While searching Planet M for the orb of Kaas Lestat finds out that qwaring and Baron Banter are his sons.
    -Baron Banter discovers the orb of Kaas and fell under its influence during the above SL.
    -Lestat takes the orb from Baron Banter and places it in his sword forming the Sword of Kass.
    -Continually hearing the orb, Baron Banter travels to Omnicron where he researches in the great library there for some way to turn the voice off
    -He finds the cure for himself and immediately heads to Planet M due to unannounced visitors
    -In a battle Vampyre Lestat removes Meteoro's head. Nestl takes the body and buries it on Elysia in House Sinister. Unknown to Nestl, however, he carries Meteoro's spark deep within him.
    -Fearing the sword's influence over his father Baron Banter offers the cure to his father but it has the opposite effect and completely hands his father over to the sword
    - Planet M rebels against Lestat and Baron Banter is given control of the planet
    -A future version of qwaring travels to this time and aids the Metallus family in their fight against the Kaas sword possessed Lestat.

*The Coming of Negation.
    -By the time SoujournFan and Optimus Prime arrive to the Negation planet, Reiss is a young boy, who doesn't trust his parents.

*Rupiku's Reign.
    -Scion The Nun, now leader of Sinister is tricked by Rupiku into thinking that he is Altwaal, bringing conflict to the House.
    -Rupiku's allies in the UnderGround turn on him, forcing him to take on First and Clones alike.
    -On Demetria, one named Lord Pikachu finds Meteoro's spark in a man given accidentally by Nestl, he later becomes Meteoro Red. Another Finds Nestl on a planet called Clemetria, where he is brought back from just in time to fight the monster he created.
    -Nestl touches Meteoro's dead body, returning the rest of the spark he had and bringing him back to life. This becomes Meteoro Yellow.
    -Many fall fighting Lestat and Rupiku, such as SG, Brynhuild, Meteoro, Scion The Nun and others.
    -After defeating Lestat, in a desperate attempt to stop the mad God of Elysia, Nestl uses Robin's sigil to "unwish" himself and his creation. This reverses everything Rupiku did, bringing all those he killed back to life.

*Rebuilding of Sinister.
    -Scion The Nun is put on trial for listening to Rupiku.
    -SG becomes Scion's defense attorney, and, in an attempt to clear her name stumbles across a book in The Rift revealing all of Rupiku's thoughts and actions up to his demise.

*The Dark Alliance.

*The Negation War.
    -LawBringer BGTR appears from the Negation through a portal opened by Lucien. Using this portal he opens gates all over our universe allowing the Negation Empire to seap through.
    -Sigil-Bearers gather in House Dexter from across the universe to battle the menace, making it the perfect location for the LawBringer to invade.

Posted by Facade (Member #44) on Fri May 07, 2004 1:45 pm
    Alright, M, theoretically speaking throw me or PM me an entry point and I'll ponder it.

Posted by Eve (Member #1224) on Fri May 07, 2004 1:48 pm
    Meteoro here .

Let me think a little about the storylines I'm involved with, Facade, and I'll figure out which one would be suiting you better. I already have an idea, but I want to check all of the possibilities first.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Fri May 07, 2004 1:51 pm
    M, what about having Facade play the part that your "friend" was going to play in OUR SL.
    It would be a GREAT return.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Fri May 07, 2004 2:13 pm
    Facade, just sent you a PM

Hey, Nestl, I'm not sure involving Facade into that storyline because that would require for her to create a new character, and from what I understood, she wants to play "Facade", not a new one.
    Posted by Facade (Member #44) on Fri May 07, 2004 2:31 pm
    Depending on the SL, I might not be adverse to creating clones. But right now anything to draw me back to RPing is going to have to be pretty spectacular.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Fri May 07, 2004 2:34 pm
    Ohhhhhhhhh.... Then, if you don't mind creating a new character, I have something quite spectacular for you...
    Posted by Tigers90 (Member #43) on Fri May 07, 2004 2:35 pm
    AHHHHHHH!

Super Tigger Pounce Huggles

Hey, look it's my sister-in-law! ]
    We'd love to have you back, both of you!

Btw: Tell that brother of mine that I sent him a PM!
    Posted by Brynhild (Member #45) on Fri May 07, 2004 2:47 pm

A certain mother misses her son and daughter-in-law as well!
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Fri May 07, 2004 2:51 pm
    Just sent the big-time plot to Facade.
    Posted by Facade (Member #44) on Fri May 07, 2004 3:02 pm
    Replied, M. ~mysterious, evil grin~

And what is this in-law stuff? A certain god has never made a respectable goddess of her. And may never.... ~maniacal laughter~
    Posted by Brynhild (Member #45) on Fri May 07, 2004 3:23 pm
    Facade wrote:

And what is this in-law stuff? A certain god has never made a respectable goddess of her. And may never.... ~maniacal laughter~

Like father, like son!

Begins to wonder the something of herself!
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Fri May 07, 2004 3:32 pm
    Heeheehee!

Oh, God, does Meteoro miss a lot Brynhild!

Anyway, I have to return to that twisted world that is work

Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Sat May 08, 2004 7:53 am
    So Facade, M...
    What's the story?
    Are all these "evil grins" a yes?
    Posted by Qwathings (Member #370) on Sat May 08, 2004 8:00 am
    Here's the time line for the new page.

*Magin's reign of terror
    -Death of BigGator5
    -Abduction of Facade

*NEGATOR's posses ion.

*The forming of Medius.

*Sinister's Civil War.

-The Boss himself appeared and fought many of the Firsts. He tried to kill Optimus Prime and SojourFan, but Rescue gave his life to save them. The Boss went on to battle Meteoro, but he lost the battle and swore the death of all Firsts.
    -SojournFan returns home, and after some training OP joins her, entering at the time of the Anubis battle.

*The Orb of Kaas.
    -Continually hearing the orb, Baron Banter travels to Omnicron where he researches in the great library there for some way to turn the voice off

*The Coming of Negation.
    -By the time SoujournFan and Optimus Prime arrive to the Negation planet, Reiss is a young boy, who doesn't trust his parents.

*Rupiku's Reign.

*Rebuilding of Sinister.
    -Scion The Nun is put on trial for listenning to Rupiku.

*The Dark Alliance.

*The Negation War.
    -LawBringer BGTR appears from the Negation through a portal opened by Lucien. Using this portal he opens gates all over our universe allowing the Negation Empire to seap through.
    -Sigil-Bearers gather in House Dexter from across the universe to battle the menace, making it the perfect location for the LawBringer to invade.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Sat May 08, 2004 8:31 am
    Nestl wrote:
    So Facade, M...
    What's the story?
    Are all these "evil grins" a yes?

At the moment, Facade is giving some thoughts about the storyline I sent her and some other plots she's cooking with Quin. She didn't say yes or no, yet, but all in all, I'm glad they're willing to come back.
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Sat May 08, 2004 8:55 am
    Some events between the Return of Anubis and The Dark Alliance.

* The Battle of Anubis.

* Dark Alliance
    - Jas discovers he's Meteoro's First Born son.
    - Jas goes to Planet M and has his mind invaded by fragments of Keres. From the union of Keres, combined with Jas's mind, a new evil being, Saja, was created.
    - Jas and Quaxo's Wedding on Tebryna.
    - At the wedding, Baron Batner reveals to Quaxo that she is his daughter.
    - In a battle against Saja on the Grove Planet, Jas had his neck broken by Saja, causing him to be paralyzed from the neck down.
    Posted by Augur'ia (Member #1230) on Sat May 08, 2004 9:27 am
    When I'm done posting in the IC threads, I'm going to pay a closer look to the Encyclopedia. I think I can be of use.
    Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Sat May 08, 2004 11:40 am
    *Magin's reign of terror
    -Death of BigGator5
    -Abduction of Facade

*NEGATOR's possession.

*The forming of Medius.

-Rupiku joins with the Rift deviding House Sinister and Dexter, granting him all the powers of the First.

*Sinister's Civil War.

*The Orb of Kaas.

*The Coming of Negation.

*Rupiku's Reign.

*Rebuilding of Sinister.
    -Scion The Nun is put on trial for listenning to Rupiku.

*The Dark Alliance.
    -Jas discovers he's Meteoro's First Born son.
    -Jas goes to Planet M and has his mind invaded by fragments of Keres. From the union of Keres, combined with Jas's mind, a new evil being, Saja, was created.
    -Jas and Quaxo's Wedding on Tebryna.
    -At the wedding, Baron Batner reveals to Quaxo that she is his daughter.
    -In a battle against Saja on the Grove Planet, Jas had his neck broken by Saja, causing him to be paralyzed from the neck down

*The Negation War.

Thanks JAS!! (And future thanks to M! )
    Posted by Quin (Member #402) on Sun May 09, 2004 1:59 am
    Facade wrote:

I've never figured out how Quin could top a compressed galaxy for an engagement ring.
    Still Official #1 Fan of Facade
    God of Confusion
    Squire to the S.O.B.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Mon May 10, 2004 1:35 pm
    Quin!!!!!
    Great to see you again!!!
    Does this mean you and Facade are really coming back?
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Mon May 10, 2004 2:12 pm
    Yup! They're already making plans.
    Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #208 ) on Mon May 10, 2004 6:21 pm
    Now what prank shall I pull on old Quin to welcome him back?

Official fan of
    #2 Bohr
    Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Mon May 10, 2004 6:26 pm
    Uh oh. Is us younguns gonna see how the west was really won?

Mil's Sig and Bio
    Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #12) on Mon May 10, 2004 6:48 pm
    Yep.

Both sides end up killing each other and then I go in and take the riches.
    Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Mon May 10, 2004 7:03 pm
    Don't spoil the ending.

Mil's Sig and Bio
    Posted by Nestl (Member #99) on Tue May 11, 2004 11:01 am
    Hey!
    I'm like the doc guy... I don't die til the second movie!
    Posted by Quin (Member #402) on Tue May 11, 2004 10:03 pm
    Lord Mattson wrote:
    Now what prank shall I pull on old Quin to welcome him back?

Isn't there a certain ceremony you need to insure goes on without the cake being flavored with prune juice first?

Good seeing you around too, LM.

And of course everyone else. You like us, you really do!
    God of Confusion
    Squire to the S.O.B.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Quin (Member #402) on Tue May 11, 2004 10:06 pm
    The Vampyre Lestat wrote:
    Yep.

Both sides end up killing each other and then I go in and take the riches.

Now why does this remind me of the first time LM and I battled? Something about a wager... :hoots a withering look M's way::
    God of Confusion
    Squire to the S.O.B.
    ...to the topTop