Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    [size=18][color=red]Rhysati Skyant

The assassin settled into the shadows, her prey was nearby, but not here. *Not yet.
    ...to the topTop

Come in to land at the designated docking bay, *Azheis eases the Vermillion Dragoon down on the ground, locks the landing gear into place and vents the stale air. *Taking in some of the first few fresh breaths he had in several weeks, he turns and wanders down the corridors of the ship passing by the other passenger on the ship, "Well, we have finally landed. The air traffic controllers on this planet definately leave something to be desired.. Several hours in orbit while they try to search for our registration on this planet and they had not turned us away." He looked down at the floor, shaking his head, "Anyway, if I know these people, they'll probably send a customs officer to meet us and make sure we aren't doing anything illegal. You might want to clean up some of your hobbies." He says pointing towards a pile of droid parts, most of which have been scavanged from Sepratist battlefields.
    *****Hodge Podge of Characters*****
    Morguan; Vampire Accountant
    Duke; Farie Lord
    Jeriaz'Heis'Sabosen; Chiss 'art dealer'
    ...and what ever else I come up with.
    ...to the topTop

Locus eyed the piles with a shrug. "I've locked up the remains from the deflection feild already. Scrap sales aren't illegal"He walks over to his room and grabs a belt and a tube like object "Did I show you the grappler I built? Switch one heats the tip to a sticky state. Switch two fires the wire out and Switch three retracts it." He clips the item to his belt and in a way that makes mistakingi t for a lightsaer rather easy. Unfortuantely for the young Ryn, he doesn't know much of the Jedi beyond their existence.
    Currently: Mirror, Varne the hunter, Jeldun, Mr. Makers, Motl the 6th, Chance, Odin, Berry

Formerly Elixia but she got promoted to her own account.

here are a collection of random images.
    LM
    ...to the topTop

Looking down at Locus' new invention, Azheis says, "Mmn-yes I can see how that can be quite handy though you might want to wear a long tunic over it," He says helpfully, "So that in case we get into a bit of trouble with the locals they would not know we had an alternate escape route?" Azheis could live with the droid pile, just so long as nobody looked at it too closely, there wouldn't be a problem, but that thing he was wearing... brought up bad memories and made his chest throb dully with remembered pain.
    ...to the topTop

"You are probably right. And it should keep people from pulling on my poor tail. I've oft wondered if those nerves were made extra sensitive."Ducks back into his room and digs out the proper attire "I wonder if my clan has been here. It would be nice to locate them again. I miss the singing and the larger choice of different spots to sleep each night."
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alexi' Ulaorn

Alexi' Ulaorn pulled her hood low over her face to hide her features. Unlike humans, femaile Twi'lek's stood out among the crowds, especially ones in her profession. She passed by Master Mahl and his Padwan Jaron as they exited the cantina. Quietly and unseen except by the most astitue with the powers of the Force, she took a table at the far end of the room. Recently returned from a mission, Alexi' relaxed and reached out with her mind, sensing a familar presence.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by MC & Co.
    Jaron tried to shrink into his cloak as his master approached him. *He didn't think Mahl would find him. *Then his face blushed at the compliment given by Mahl. *Perhaps Mahl wouldn't discipline him for disobeying after all. *Following Mahl, he strolled out of the tavern, light bouncing off his blue skin making it glow.

"Master, what's going on?"
    Lan Mahl

Mahl quickened his pace,sensing the shadow once again.Rushing Jaron along,he felt that the danger was not his own now,but that they both were targets.

"I'm not sure,yet."
    ...to the topTop

*Rhysati Skyant

The watcher lowered her head, allowing her hood and the shadows to mask her concentration. *In her mind, the room patterned out into lights. *The grey represented those that were not aligned with the force in any fashion. *She shuddered in frission. *She pitied those who could not sense or use the force, but she could not imagine those who were rumored to actually walk away from it: the Exiles.

Continuing with her inner sight, she saw a few weak spots of red. *Probably some of My Lord Sidious new recruits, she thought. *Weak, but hungry for something other than their limited existence. *They were not strong enough yet to sense her presence. *Perhaps later, she would remove these potential threats, but not now.

As the force moved beyond the crowd, towards the door, several searing cyan lights flickered and grew. *And among the sparkling forces, the one she sought. *She settled back and gently stroked her lightsaber underneath her nondescript robe.
    ...to the topTop

"I think that the chances your people have been here are rather good," *Azheis says turning to look at a camera to the outside of the ship, noting the rather surprising lack of customs officals there to meet them. "Like it or not, this is commonly consitered the center of the galaxy so one would think it would be ineitable they would come here sooner or later." His mind seems to wander off as he goes on talking about his family, getting about as moody as he has ever been. This was probably the reason he had taken up traveling with the Ryn, they were both lost without any way of getting back home, of course that did not matter much.

"Where are those inspectors?" Azheis says with a little bit of irritation creeping into his voice.
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alexi' Ulaorn

Alexi' ordered the special of the house, which was a lot easier to stomach than actually trying to figure out what disgusting concoction it really was. She had learned early to blend in with her surroundings, which at times had cost her some severe stomach ailments. She ordered tea as she ate the house special from her side of the cantina. Alexi' was trying to clear her mind for her report to Masters Yoda and Windu. Her thoughts had been deeply trouble by her visions, and she had found it extremely difficult to be at one with the force. If she went before them now, they would no that her mind was troubled.

Closing her eyes she concentrated, clearing her mind of all distractions. After long moments of peace, she opened her eyes and worked on finishing her meal. Thoughts of her visions and even her most recent mission we far from her mind, it was another mission that passed her time while she ate. Not long ago, she had infiltrated the Galactic Senator Orn Free Taa's party. A fellow Twi'lek, Alexi' had no use for the obsese piece of Bantha fodder. She had managed to work her way in among his most trusted and treasured associates, Pampy and Supi, becoming a third piece of adornment for the fat Twi'lek to exploit for his own benefit. The thought had come to mind as a female Twi'lek had begun to dance for the entertainment of the patrons. Female twi'lek's are known for their fluid and graceful movements in dance. Alexi' shared this same trait as all female Twi'leks, but hers extended into an art when she held her lightsbers, something that brought a smile to the face hidden behind the robe. She finished her tea in silence, still feeling the call from the force of a familar presence.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast