Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Asteroid K

Asteroid K

Asteroid K

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:31 pm
    boooom!

::The Boom Tube’s explosive sound got barely heard in the thin atmosphere of Asteroid K, a very small moon circling the turbulent planet Kontiltan. Through the vortex, Meteoro, accompanied by Brynhild, Jas, and their captive, the Suicide Squad’s Vampire arrived set foot in the moon.::

Make him talk, Jas, and make it fast. His sole presence makes me sick!
    Father of 10 Gods including Jas and Tigers90 | Brynhild’s mate

My fanships | My clones | Kulit’s Family Tree | Jas’ RP web site | New at role playing?
    #1 Official Fan of Crossgen Comics in Costa Rica
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:35 pm
    Jas glared at his father. This wasn't the best place to leave the vampire, but it wasn't as if he had much of a choice in the matter. He did hope that the vampire had information for them. Jas turned his glare to the vampire, his eyes glowing green from using the powers of the Chimera Orb.

Okay, Vampire. Now, we want information. I want to know everything you know about the white witch, Saja, and those that were seeking the orbs. And I am the God of Truth, so you best not lie to me, if you know what is good for you.
    Posted by Suicide Squad's Vampire (Member #672) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:03 pm
    *The moment the Vampire traveled through the Boom Tube and reappeared in the dark side of this so-called moon, its darkness brought him back to his senses. Too bad for him it was to listen the threatens of both Firsts.*

*His dead heart froze when he recognized the figure of Meteoro, former deity of Planet M, the planet he helped to subdue under Baron Banter’s command. But he didn’t have to confess this little detail.*

Who are you, people? Why do you treat me so badly? This is the first time I’ve seen you in my whole life! I swear!

:: Getting back to what Jas just asked him.::

What’s a Saja, anyway? Some kind of reptile? Because the world where we were was filled with those weird creatures. Disgusting if you ask me, there was no blood to suck Anyway. I was in the Interceptor, with this General Bogure man, well, I think he was a man, he had some very shiny green eyes. And there was also this Lawbringer called QLNZ. He went to Planet M before to try to kill qwaring’s clone. There was also this stupid Feabie, the poor girl doesn’t even know what she’s doing.

As for a pale witch, well, there was this chlorine lady who was attacking the ship…

By the way, can you take me back to Planet M? I got lost, you know, and I would love to get home soon…

"I can bite, I can lead, I can get really annoyed!"
    M
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:08 pm
    Jas stared at the vampire long and hard, studying him with his glowing green eyes. The vampire wasn't lying. He knew very little, and wasn't very useful. His eyes reverted to his normal color, and he turned to face Meteoro.

Perhaps you could send this vampire back to Planet M, and we can be on our way. No need for us to strand him out here. He has told us everything he knows.

((OOC: I know you are planning on leaving the vampire here. Jas definitely won't be happy about it. I think back to the school would be the best bet for us at this point.))
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:20 pm
    ::The moment he heard the vampire talking about Planet M being his home, Meteoro’s heart burst in anger. This vampire was definitely part of Baron Banter’s minions… And he wanted a ride? Yeah… right.::

I’ll send him where he belongs, Jas. You don’t have to worry about that

::Waving his hand, he summoned his traveling device, this time creating two Boom Tube vortexes.::

BOOOOM!

::The first one, sucked in the vampire.::

::Immediately, the second one absorbed Jas, Brynhild and Meteoro sending them away from the tiny moon.::

BOOOOM!
    Posted by Suicide Squad's Vampire (Member #672) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:23 pm
    BOOOOM!

*Mere seconds later, another Boom Tube vortex opened dropping the Suicide Squad’s Vampire back to Asteroid K.*

Wha…?

M
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:26 pm
    ((OOC: And Jas is none the wiser. ))
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:30 pm
    (())
    Posted by Suicide Squad's Vampire (Member #672) on Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:13 pm
    *Not much time had passed since Meteoro and Jas left Asteroid K and the poor Vampire reappeared there, getting stranded in that so very very very small moon. So small was this moon, that if the Vampire walked real fast straight in one direction, it would only take him 30 seconds to get to the spot where he started. This also meant that the Vampire really had to keep moving to avoid the sun light from the bright side of the moon…*

*All in all, having this moon orbiting around Kontiltan made him a little… just a little less terrified. It meant that sooner or later a ship would go his way. After all, a vampire is immortal and he had all the time in the world to be rescued.*

*Imagine his surprise when the planet simply blew up *

M
    Posted by k dogg 777777 (Member #34) on Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:21 pm
    (( it says "K"!! I love you mentor! ^_^ ))

OFFICIAL #1 FAN OF SAURIANS!!

THE god of doggs & sevens & the bringer of weekends

#3 fan of the philippines (hiya jclem and kulit!)

My NEW RP pic!
    Posted by Suicide Squad's Vampire (Member #672) on Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:49 pm
    ((Thanks, KDogg ))

*As the tiny moon started floating without aim in empty space, the Vampire just looked in the direction where Kontiltan used to be. He had never seen such devastation in his whole life, not even when his kind invaded Planet M long ago. And he kept on walking. That tiny asteroid was the most boring place he had ever placed his foot on. Nothing to do, no one to talk to, nobody to fee on.*

Nobody to feed on!!!

M
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:51 pm
    ((Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for him............... Almost. ))
    Posted by k dogg 777777 (Member #34) on Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:23 pm
    (( I do feel bad for him.. maybe I should send dezmon there to give him some crackers... ))

OFFICIAL #1 FAN OF SAURIANS!!

THE god of doggs & sevens & the bringer of weekends

#3 fan of the philippines (hiya jclem and kulit!)

My NEW RP pic!
    Posted by Suicide Squad's Vampire (Member #672) on Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:19 pm
    *How many days had he been stranded in that small moon floating in empty space? The Vampire didnt know, he had lost track of time in his continuous walking on the asteroids surface to avoid the light of the sun.*

Lestat above! Im so dead bored!

*And you know pretty well that the worst thing to ever happen to a vampire is to be bored Well, that and stakes too *

M
    Posted by k dogg's clones (Member #828 ) on Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:35 pm
    (( may I? ))
    Dezmon

and MORE!
    Posted by Mtv Camera (Member #955) on Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:25 pm
    ::Flying through the sky, one Mtv Camera owned by Meteoro got to the extremely small Asteroid K. As it stopped in front of the Suicide Squad’s Vampire, the holographic recorded message got displayed.::

Gods, Goddesses and lesser beings. This is Meteoro taping this message from Tebryna a tropical planet of the Constellation of Raven, under the star of Kory’andr.

This is an open invitation to join us in the celebration of Jas and Quaxo’s wedding. Yes, you’ve heard it right, they’re finally tying the knot and it couldn’t make me prouder. The wedding will start soon by the cascade, near the planet’s equator. If my other sons and daughters can attend, much better, since Jas, my first born son barely knows the family. Of course, everyone else is invited. Enemies of mine can attend at their own risk, but be warned, any attempt at ruining the wedding will result in loss of life, your life of course, pretty simple, isn’t it?

Okay, there’s only one requisite. The attendants to the wedding must bring two gifts. One for the marrying couple and one for me. That’s a must and it is not negotiable, thank you very much.

This is Meteoro, true Sinister and Minister of Education. Be seeing you!

::As the message stopped, the Mtv Camera turned into a small solid rock once again.::

((OOC: The wedding will be Out of Continuity and will take place at the “Tebryna: A Tropical Paradise” thread. The actual wedding will begin on Thursday, February 26.))
    No! It's an Mtv Camera!
    M
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:31 am
    ((.....))
    Posted by Ursus (Member #1135) on Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:54 pm
    **Ursus appears on the lifeless asteroid as he teleports in from the Matrix Quadrant. With him he brings Energy Rider, who is trapped within a bubble shaped force field of golden energy. The red haired First sets the force field down into a cave on the asteroid and readies his golden bladed pole-arm for combat. He has purposely left a faint energy trail for Tamer and any other Negation ships to follow in order to lure some of the enemies away from the Matrix Quadrant. Now Ursus hovers over the asteroid and waits to see if his plan works.**

Q
    Posted by The_Tamer_of_Crossgen (Member #309) on Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:12 pm
    (within seconds the Tamer's ship dropped out of warp before the First managed to fuly collect his thoughts. The Tamer was mad, fuming. The First would soon realise his mistake).

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT?

YOU IGNORED ME AND NOW YOU DECIDE TO DENY ME MY SON SECONDS BEFORE I OBTAINED HIM?

YOU FOOL!

I WAS GOING TO GO OUT FROM THAT MISERABLE PATHETIC PART OF SPACE ONCE I HAD HIM!

BUT NOW? NOW I'LL JUST KILL YOU AND MAYBE GO THERE ANYWAY AND DESTROY EVERYTHING!

UNLESS YOU GIVE ME MY SON RIGHT NOW NO DELAYS!

FINAL, FINAL WARNING!

(The Tamer brought his ship on full attack alert as his ship sped towards the asteroid)
    El CAZADOR-- the book! (Unofficially)
    BLACKJACK TOM--El Cazador, KAI--Scion, NEMASES--Solus, EXOR,IRESS, MONCHITO--Negation
    Posted by Fraxlyr Mon (Member #1063) on Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:28 pm
    The Cataclysm slowly approached the area, cloaked and totally invisible. Frax activated scanners, picking up all the life signs in the vicinity.

Approaching cautiously, he looked to Felix for orders.

Felix simply smiled at him, and motioned him to continue.

'Fine' thought Frax, 'But if Tamer gets pissed coz we slipped in all quiet, its you whose got the trouble pal, not me...
    Posted by Ursus (Member #1135) on Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:24 pm
    **Ursus smiles as he sees that Tamer has been lured out of the Matrix Quadrant. When Tamer begins ranting about taking revenge on the Matrix Quadrant the First's smile becomes a very serious grimace. The gold blade of Ursus' pole-arm glows with yellow energy. He makes a swipe in the space in front of him. This swipe creates a line of yellow light that circles around the asteroid. The First isn't sure if the Negation will realize the significance of "drawing a line in the sand" so he decides to back up the gesture with some action. Ursus aims the blade of his pole-arm at Tamer's ship and fires a ten meter wide energy beam at him.**

Q
    Posted by The_Tamer_of_Crossgen (Member #309) on Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:17 pm
    (The Tamer saw the energy blast coming straight towards him...)

WHAT TH?

(The blast rippled through the ship. Although it stayed intact, the ship shuddered as the Absorber absorbed the energy. His natural ability worked and the ship's path, although rocky, went back to normal and still came back on course.)

So. The first blow at last.

All right. I don't know if my ship can stand this but I certainly can.

AGRHHHHHHHHHH!
    BLACKJACK TOM--El Cazador, KAI--Scion, NEMASES--Solus, EXOR,IRESS, MONCHITO--Negation
    Posted by Crazy Felix (Member #962) on Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:46 pm
    Felix watched as the First hurled an attack at the Tamer. He stood from his chair and motioned to Frax.

"The First has played his hand. Frax, de-cloak and fire at will, but don't hit my alleged sibling."

Come to the Negation Nation Bar!! In Charon's honour!!!: http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2603

Shuya's random RP character
    Negation War: Negation spymaster + son of Tamer.
    Underworld: Insane werewolf/dog Ice Mage
    Posted by Fraxlyr Mon (Member #1063) on Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:51 pm
    "Hell Yeah!!!"

Frax's avatar growled in eagerness as the Cataclysm's cloak blinked and vanished. Propelling the ship to The Tamer's right flank, Frax fired up the ships lasers and sent a salvo rippling through space, straight at the precise co-ordinates of Ursus's forehead......
    Posted by Ursus (Member #1135) on Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:52 pm
    **The sudden appearance of such a large energy signature, like the one that powers the decloaking Cataclysm, is enough to startle the energy sensitive First. He is only able to raise a partial defensive barrier of yellow energy over himself before the laser salvo strikes at his head. The attack impacts the hastily raised force field and tears its way to his head. Ursus' head snaps back and he is sent flying back through the void that separates him from the barren asteroid that he defends. Blood from a shallow head wound seeps past the First's melting force field and the crimson droplets freeze in the cold vacuum. The Negation have drawn first blood in this fight. Ursus has to shake his head violently in order to clear some of the lights that are pulsing just behind his eyes. Once his mind clears up enough he reaches out to the asteroid with an energy field with a complex shape. He uses this energy construct to scoop up several tons of stone and sends it flying towards Tamers ship and the Cataclysm.**

Q
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Crazy Felix (Member #962) on Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:51 am
    "It appears we have his attention" Felix sneered.

"Evasive manouvers, Frax. Use your own discretion. I know your dying to."

Come to the Negation Nation Bar!! In Charon's honour!!!: http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2603

Posted by Fraxlyr Mon (Member #1063) on Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:32 am
    Frax twitched within the control pod as retro thrusters fired and the Cataclysm banked wildly to the right to avoid the asteroids. Charging the Ion Destabilizer Cannons, he unleashed a barrage of strafe-fire at the First, always careful to avoid an accidental hit on Energy Ryder.

The first few boulders streaked by the ship harmlessly as it banked, with the third and the fourth biting into the Custom shielding to be burned up harmlessly.

Frax's avatar whooped with undisguised joy as the Ion Destabiliser bolts streaked through space.......

".......I brought this.....I thought it would remind you of home......do you like it...?"

That voice.....it entered Frax's mind from deep in the bowels of the ship, warm, soft, comforting, like a mother addressing a child.....

Frax's mind focused deep into the heart of the Cataclysm.....

In the engine room stood a girl, her skin a slight tint of brown that seemed to shine beneath the dull cabin lights, and her slim, athletic figure wrapped in an expensive new purple dress......

Fiery red hair flowed down her back, almost reaching her calves, and as she spun on her tiptoes, it danced across her body.....

"Well? What do you think?" she giggled. "Maybe you prefer me like this....." with a mischievous smile, she reached around to her back and unfastened the buttons of the dress, letting it slip slowly down her form and land around her ankles, exposing her slim figure. Stepping forward, her eyes seemed to pierce into Frax's very soul....

In the Control Pod, Frax's eyes snapped open within the Stasis Gel as he awoke from his hallucination.

He was just in time to see Felix screaming orders from outside, and a final asteroid heading directly at the depowered Cataclysm.........
    Posted by Crazy Felix (Member #962) on Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:53 am
    The Cataclysm was plunged into darkness as Frax's heart monitor flatlined. All that could be seen was the dull green glow that emanated from Felix's Ligis.

"No......It can't be....."

Felix kicked off from his chair and hammered hard against the side of the control pod

"Frax!" he barked "Captain Fraxlyr Mon! Answer me, damn you!"

Panicking, he focused and delved deeply into Frax's mind

.....closer......closer........come on, your almost there.....

Frax's heart monitor bipped slightly

Return to me!!!

At that exact moment, the Cataclysm's lights flickered and re-activated as Frax's eyes flickered open and stared out in fear.

Spinning round, Felix saw why.

The asteroid was already too close to be stopped by the ships re-awakened shields. The metal of the ship seemed to scream as the rock bit its way through it, layer by layer, until it burst into the control room.

Leaping into action, Felix dived forward, projecting his newly-evolved energy shield and holding his ground as the asteroid ploughed into it, its rim flaming and burning away.

"HURRRRRGGHHAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" as the rock burned closer to him and Frax, Felix punched both his arms forward and grabbed hold of the shrinking asteroid in a last ditch effort to stop it. The device on his right wrist flashed wildly as he began to adsorb the energy residue that had propelled the asteroid through space.

Felix's heels shrieked against the floor as he held back the shrinking asteroid until......

Felix tumbled backwards, breathing heavily. The Cataclysm's damaged hull slowly grew a new layer of metal to replace and re-enforce the old one. Felix looked down. In his hand, he held a piece of stone the size of a pebble.

After a moments relief, he stood again and stared accusingly at Frax.

"What in the good holy name of Charon was that about!!! You almost got us killed!!!"

Posted by Fraxlyr Mon (Member #1063) on Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:58 am
    "Someone was here! Someone just appeared in the engine room! This girl with red hair! I.....don't know what happened..." Frax's avatar, online once more, babbled the explanation.
    Posted by Crazy Felix (Member #962) on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:05 am
    "It was a hallucination you fool! I told you that this ship might cause them! Do NOT let it happen again!" Felix almost shook with rage.

"Just be ready. The First may renew his attack soon if he survived our strafing run..."

Felix looked at the Cataclysms radar to see if they had managed to damage Ursus any further.......

Posted by Ursus (Member #1135) on Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:03 am
    **This time Ursus is prepared for the Cataclysm's deadly attack. He raises a wall of golden energy between the Ion Destabiliser bolts and himself. The first few bolts pound into the force barrier and only strain it, and it's creator, slightly. The remainder of the barrage of energy bolts widdles away at the protective wall until Ursus has to drop it from the strain. The First's barrier was able to keep the attack from harming him, but it was an exhaustive effort that he isn't likely to be able to repeat. He looks towards the Cataclysm in order to see what effect his own attack has had. He grins as he watches the last of the asteroids plow its way into the hull. Any celebration from the red haired First is short lived since the hull knits back together almost instantaneously. Ursus creates four small bubble shaped force fields of yellow energy. With a swinging gesture from his hand the force spheres rocket towards the Cataclysm as if they were cannonballs being shot by First powered cannon.
    The First then looks over at the massive ship that Tamer resides in and can't help but wonder why he hasn't made a move yet.**

Q
    Posted by Crazy Felix (Member #962) on Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:08 pm
    "There" said Felix as he watched the First deflect the Ion Destabiliser shots. He turned and began to activate the transporter.

"I am entering the combat field myself to prevent this from happening again. Stand by to co-ordinate a full scale pincer attack on my order and not before......

his voice faded and the transporter teleported him to the empty space outside the Cataclysm.

Projecting his energy shield once more, he felt the device on his wrist shudder as the First's energy attacks drove towards him.

Felix flung out his right arm as each of the spheres of power thudded into his shield and dissipated, spreading across the shields face and absorbed up his right arm with a white flash.

Yes! More! I grow in strength!

Felix licked his lips. The feeling was strange. It was almost as if he had just enjoyed a hearty feast.

He turned his attention back to the First. Focusing, he projected a message into the First's mind.

"Fool. The Tamer has given you warning enough. You ignored him. Now you are outnumbered and out-gunned.

You will relinquish the Energy Ryder. It is your only possible hope of survival."

His hands glowed, projecting a longsword and shield made completely of energy. The First was bound to fight. He had done little else so far, and in a way, Felix was relieved. He welcomed the challenge of this new universe. An enemy that will always fight...... how refreshingly predictable........
    Posted by Ursus (Member #1135) on Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:45 pm
    **Ursus telepathically broadcasts his bold shouting out through the void that lies between him and his opponent.**

~I am a First! And we Firsts do not merely survive, we conquer any challenge and thrive upon it!~

**Ursus twirls his golden bladed pole-arm ((if you want to know what the pole-arm looks like click on the RP picture link in my signature for an image of Ursus and his weapon)) some before he flies towards Felix at a ballistic speed. The red haired First leaves a trail of golden energy in his wake as he rockets towards the Negation warrior. When he is close enough for hand to hand combat Ursus slashes out with his golden bladed weapon.**

Q
    Posted by Crazy Felix (Member #962) on Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:40 pm
    Instead of backing away and defending from the blow like a normal opponent would've done, Felix dived forward, closing the gap between him and Ursus even further. Mere inches away from the First, the blow that was meant to cleave Felix in two swished through the space behind him, leaving nothing more serious than a slight nick in his shoulder.

Felix had a tactic that he always used against people with long weapons. It was rather simple really. If you get close enough to them, they can't get a proper swing at you without the risk of hitting themselves.

The distance between them closed even further, and Felix made to grab the First around the waist. He gathered himself, and brought his head rushing forward in an attempt to deliver a crushing headbutt to Ursus's nose.....
    Posted by The_Tamer_of_Crossgen (Member #309) on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:55 pm
    (The Tamer calmed down once his son, Crazy Felix arrived. It wouldn't do for both to go crazy. He calmed down and smiled. He had a plan. His son would play it out perfectly. He had stopped his charge in mid-attack. The First was distracted by his son. How perfect! The Tamer absorbed directly the astroid's impacts, watching them break into smalled pieces. Quickly leaving his ship, he got out of the air lock and hid behind one of them).

No longer will I wait.

(He slowly pulled the asteroid with him as he came closer and closer to Energy Ryder. Without using any actual energy moves, including teleportation, he knew the First couldn't sense him. He came within inches of his long lost son and then he touched the energy prison that held the helpless Energy Ryder. The energy was pulsing quite different from normal sigs).

It must be in temporal flux mixed with the different type of energy from this reality, alongside the factor that my son must be weakened by that prison, as well as manipulation of...

(The Tamer stopped trying to think how. That was irrelevant for now. He touched the energy and watched as it pulsed and even recoiled at his touch. It would yield, no energy can stop the Master Of Energy himself!
    He concentrated, almost pushing his hands through and then absorbed it. The energy got weaker and weaker until it faded away, brightening up the Tamer's body).

At last!

Energy Ryder you're free!
    Posted by Ursus (Member #1135) on Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:45 pm
    **If noise could travel through space Felix would hear the sickening sound of the Firsts nose being broken. Ursus' head rolls back and crimson blood spurts out from his nostrils. Though this injury is painful it is nothing the red haired First hasn't experienced before. He quickly grips the pole-arm with both hands spread a couple feet apart and tries to push the staff portion of the weapon that rests between his hands into the face of his closely positioned attacker. Through the pain that has erupted on his face and the throbbing agony of his earlier head wound Ursus is barely able to detect the force field around Energy Rider being disposed of. The First now realizes that his combat with Felix won't do much to effect the outcome of the war, but if he were able to strike at the two Negation ships with some kind of bold, not to mention foolish, stunt he may weaken the enemies forces some. The First's pain ridden mind fumbles for a new plan of attack.**

Q
    Posted by Crazy Felix (Member #962) on Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:57 pm
    ((Leaves calling card, "you have been nutted in the face by a Shuya RP Clone" ))

Felix felt the satisfying pop-crack of the First's nose beneath his forehead, yet he had no time to relax as the First's pole-arm thunked into his forehead, flinging him backwards.

Recovering from the sudden blow, he somersaulted backwards and steadied himself, his projected energy sword and shield raised and prepared to defend himself....

In the back of his mind, his psychic ability clicked over. He felt the mind signature of the Tamer leave the Final Stand and finally approach the unfamiliar mind signature of Energy Ryder.

The crafty old opportunist! I'm risking my life, and he's using ME as a distraction!!
    Posted by Ursus (Member #1135) on Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:47 am
    **Ursus aims the blade of his pole-arm at Felix, as if he were going to shoot something from it. The First begins channeling his incredible power into his weapon. Yellow energy flows from his hands, into the pole and gathers in the golden blade. The blade begins to glow brightly as a fantastic amount of power begins to build up. Ursus struggles with the strain of using so much of his energy while trying to fight off the cold unconsciousness that his head wound has gradually been forcing on him. Then after he feels like he can charge the weapon no more he twists away from Felix and fires the collected energy at the asteroid.
    The thin beam of yellow energy burns its way past the planetoid's barren surface and explodes when it reaches the core. Once the pole-arm is drained of its energy the beam dies away and the asteroid begins to quake as an untold amount of power surges within it. Darkness begins to envelope the Firsts vision even as light shines through the thousands of cracks that are forming on the former moon. Ursus chants a desperate mantra as he fights to stay awake.**

Don't pass out. Don't pass out.

**The First hovers in space and tries to watch his handiwork while he waits for his energy to recharge enough to teleport him away. Columns of orange fire begin to erupt out of the quaking surface of the very unstable asteroid. The powerful forces within the planetoid try to find a way out but in the end there is only one way for release, explosion. The First generated power within the core of the asteroid explodes outward and showers the space around it with a hail of stone shrapnel. Chunks of ore and clouds of superheated molten mist spreads outward in a breathtaking display of power and destruction. If any of the Negation bothers to check they find that Ursus has vanished from the system.**

((I hope no one objects to this. If you do I can edit this post.
    What Ursus hoped to do was to try to destroy or damage your ships with debris from the exploding asteroid. The effect, if any, of the explosion is up to you. Tamer, your character would have had plenty of time to leave the asteroid with his rescued son if you want him to.))

Q
    Posted by The_Tamer_of_Crossgen (Member #309) on Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:18 am
    (The Tamer quickly teleported his exhausted son, Energy Ryder back o his ship and gently put him down. As soon as he did that his ship's sensors brought the immediate danger to his attention. He also released the First had telported out of the system)

That cowardly First!

I suppose it was the the only thing he could do when he is faced against such odds. They're not as easy as I thought.

(He quickly broadcasted to his son).

Not much time before the asteroid hits. I'll teleport you out of safety. I don't want both my sons down! And no arguing!

(Teleporting the ship and Felix wasn't a easy task. It didn't help that his son was struggling against it. Mere seconds before the asteroids hit, the Tamer did it. The ship and son was moved serval sectors away. It would take about an hour before Felix would reach his position).

At least he's safe now!

(The asteroids hit the ship before his absorbing ability could once again focus on the ship. The Tamer sighed. This would definitely scratch the paintjob! His mastery of gravitational energy stopped him from being rocked as well. His absorbing now active, the ship stopped shuddering. He looked at the damage. It was considerable but it would be fixed after a while. His droids started working on it immediately.)

I can't wait anymore. A few hours before hyperenergydrive is active. I'll contact the Lawbringers and see if they need help in elysia, then the First will pay like they have never before. However, my son needs me!

(He went to check on his patient).
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:45 pm
    ((BUMP ))
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:39 am
    ((Hmmmm... wasn't this place already destroyed? ))

...to the topTop