Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 26th November 2007, 08:23 PM
    "Me too..." Michi whispered.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 15th December 2007, 12:20 AM
    "Man you must have good eyes.... Anko said it'll take 5 days to get there." Kohaku said.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 15th December 2007, 09:32 AM
    "Probably have to get up above the heavy growth to see it. Umm, how are you feeling Kohaku?" Michi asked, concerned.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 15th December 2007, 02:55 PM
    "Better I guess."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 15th December 2007, 02:58 PM
    "You had me worried there for a bit. We need to attack together." Michi replied and smiled at him.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 15th December 2007, 03:02 PM
    "Yeah..." He replied.

((What should I do now? Does Michi know healing skills yet? Shoudl they find Shoshin wounded or should I do a time skip to whe nthey reach the tower?))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 15th December 2007, 03:30 PM
    ((No Michi doesn't know healing yet... should we have some more battles with other teams?))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 15th December 2007, 03:32 PM
    ((Ugh I really don't feel like it...groan. how about we do a time skip?))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 16th December 2007, 01:32 PM
    ((I'm all for a time skip, but maybe like to the 4th day. Then maybe they could meet up with that one team....yeah. Whatever you guys come up with is fine with me.))

As Kohaku and Michi had their small conversation, Chizuru had made a clone without anyone noticing and brought it down to be with her teamates. "I don't really feel anything suspicious right now, so I think were ok." The clone said.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 16th December 2007, 01:50 PM
    ((Yes we have to have a least one more battle...let me get one worked out.))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 16th December 2007, 04:53 PM
    ((Why do we NEED to battle? And please not the Hidden mist guys...not yet...))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th December 2007, 02:23 PM
    ((Will need Hidden Mist to come help us out...))

Still exhausted Michi began to notice the leaves moving around them. Someone was there. This was not good. They were still injured and exhausted from their battle with those jounin from the sound village! Michi groaned. "Kohaku, do you hear them? We are being followed," she whispered to him.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th December 2007, 02:29 PM
    "I hear them." Kohaku whispered, slipping two kunai knives into his hands. He walked casually, but then swung around, throwing the kunai knives where he sensed the ninja were. 'I don't have enough chakra for a shadow clone jutsu.' He thought. "Clone jutsu!" Two clones appears but suddenly disappeared with a poof as shuriken hit them. They were strangely shaped, obviously not from the Sand or Konoha. Kohaku chakra bullets int ohis hands but them something big, loud and bright slammed into him. The next moment he found himseld against a rock, unable to move, blood on his eyelids coming down into his eyes.

((You post cyberwing then I'll have Atori come in, the nyou can have ur mist girl come in then we'll wait for Katalia to come in as well.))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th December 2007, 02:34 PM
    "KOHAKU!" Michi screamed and felt herself suddenly being pummeled by the one thing she was weak against... water! Michi quickly found herself encased in a water bubble and the water inside was rising! Michi's eyes were wide with panic.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th December 2007, 02:37 PM
    A blast of light hit the water bubble and it burst. Atori fell down onto the ground, then stood up straight. "That's not very nice..." He said.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 17th December 2007, 05:41 PM
    "Kohaku!" Chizuru took out Chi to defend herself from the attacks and then got in front of Kohaku to protect him. When Atori showed up, she looked suprized. "Atori?! What're you doing here?" The real Chizuru was still hiding in the trees wondering why he was there.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th December 2007, 10:13 PM
    ((Guys for goodness sakes have your mist girls show up!))

"I'm just here." Atori replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th December 2007, 10:44 PM
    Noni stepped out from behind a tree and turned the water attack next aimed for Michi into a shield of water that protected her instead. "HEY! What's your problem? Atori, why are you helping these guys?" Noni asked with a sneer. She was in a bad mood. This forest full of huge bugs was majorly on her nerves! She wanted this over, so she could get a bath! "MAN I HATE these bugs!" she snarled.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th December 2007, 11:05 PM
    "Shut up Noni. They're friends. Either help or bug off." Atori said, hitting one of the ninjas with a light blast.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 18th December 2007, 09:39 AM
    Friends? Chizuru thought still hiding in the trees. She felt the presence of the other mist ninja, Makoto, who jumped out from the bushes holding two kunai in one hand. Noni's right. What is Atori thinking? He didn't understand why Atori was doing this, but he just kept quiet and went along with it. Chizuru's clone still stood there and looked back behind itself to check on Kohaku. This isn't good. Chizuru thought. She got a little closer so she could attack when needed. After all, the clone wouldn't last much longer if it was attacked.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th December 2007, 09:58 AM
    Noni stuck her tongue out at Atori but obeyed.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th December 2007, 01:35 PM
    ((Chizuru you're character is a he. You made him a he when we first created this mist people.))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 18th December 2007, 02:03 PM
    ((I know. You said to have our mist girls show up though, so..... I was going to fix it later anyway because I wanted to see if you would notice. lol. just kidding.))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th December 2007, 05:31 PM
    ((Sorry forgot he was a guy. But, he is a guy.))

"Mist ninja? You won't even be able to keep up with us!" One, apparently the leader of the team said. "I think we will. I'll take you out without revealing my best abilities." Atori replied. He threw a couple of shuriken at the leader. The leader jumped back, trying to drag Atori away from the battle so he couldn't be backed up. 'Hmmmm...smart.' Atori thought. 'But not smart enough.'
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th December 2007, 09:33 AM
    Michi was on all fours gasping for breath when one of the other team grabbed her by her hair and held a kunai at her throat.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 19th December 2007, 11:50 AM
    Ugh! No! Michi! Chizuru thought. Then she had an idea. Making a handsign, strings appeared and got a hold of the clone. Suddenly, Smoke appeared that left 4 more clones next to the old one and two of them dissappeared and reappeared behind the ninja holding Michi and came torward him with kunai. The other clones still stood infront of Kohaku to protect him.
    Chizuru cut the strings and moved to a different location in the trees.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th December 2007, 11:53 AM
    Several shuriken thumped into the tree branch where Chizuru had been standing. Someone had spotted her!
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 19th December 2007, 11:57 AM
    Wha- aaaaaahhhhh! Chizuru dodged all the shuriken from below her and lost her balance. She held on to the tree and brought herself back up quickly and jumped onto another tree. That was a close one, but how did they find me?
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th December 2007, 02:06 PM
    Atori fought fiercly with his oppent, but only showed two of his abilities. Atori made a clone then ounched the ninja in the face, forcing him step back or lose his balance. The ninja cried out as his leg w as caught in a trap, one used by hunters. Atori cut off the ninja's shuriken pouch with hi kunai knife, and stepped back. The clone hit the ninja in the back of the head just as he was about to use a jutsu, knocking him out. "One's down." Atori murmured, then noticed one ninja was trapped by Chizuru's clones. "Give up, and leave." Atori said. "You're no match for us."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 23rd December 2007, 01:22 PM
    A water-lizard slithered its way around the branch where Chizuru was and stuck it's tongue out at her. "My pet knows everywhere you go... he tests the air for your scent once he has it. You can't get away from me." Noni laughed, she had makeup on that rather made her resemble her pet... She flipped her kunai in the air and caught it then looked over at Chizuru with pure malice.
    "You are the one that gave me a headache. I don't forget things like that. NOW GIVE ME THAT SCROLL!" Noni snarled.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 23rd December 2007, 03:54 PM
    "NONI!" Atori shouted, throwing a kunai knife. It knocked the one in her hand several feet away. "We have both scrolls, the enemy is the other team! Harm her and you're now my enemy." Atori said. Kohaku sat up. "If only I had Chakra...." He murmured with a grunt.

Atori threw a kunai knfie at the trapped ninja and it swung on the wrong side, hitting the ninja in the forhead hard and knocking him out. Atori punched the last one in the face. "Alright alright we retreat!" He shouted, scurrying over to his teammates which he dragged with him as he jumped into the trees. Atori turned back towards Noni, bringing a shuriken out.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 23rd December 2007, 04:33 PM
    "Why didn't you tell me we had gotten them both?! Atori... sometimes you are so absent-minded!" Noni groused but relaxed her position. She looked over at Chizuru. "Uh.. sorry..." She shrugged and leapt off the branch with Chizuru on it, her lizard creature evaporating into thin air. Noni went from branch to branch down to Atori.
    "If we have them both let's get going, I don't want to hang around here! Time is running out!" Noni announced, crossing her arms and sticking her nose up in the air just a tad, showing her arrogance.

Michi stood up, still coughing and managed a smile at Atori. "Thank you very much Atori!" The other ninja had retreated. Michi found it odd they had grass ninja headbands but had been displaying water and sound techniques. She puzzled over it but wasn't sure what to think.
    "That grass ninja team... something odd about them." Michi pointed out to Atori.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 23rd December 2007, 08:10 PM
    "They weren't grass ninja. I don't know where they were from but not from the grass country." Atori replied. "I'm not absent minded Noni, your to arrogant to listen to anything your team leader says." He replied to her. "There's an area next to a creek good for resting, we'll be heading there. Satomi, Noni, we'll be staying with these leaf ninja until we reach the tower. There's strength in numbers, after all." Atori said. "And besides, your team is wounded and exhausted, you can't possibly survive another fight until you're slightly recovered." He added. "What if we need a scroll?" Kohaku countered. Atori chuckled. "You won't need any more, after all you already have both scrolls."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 23rd December 2007, 08:17 PM
    Michi gasped and looked up at Atori, "What makes you think that!?"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 23rd December 2007, 08:33 PM
    "It's obvious. The way you move and sometimes look around nervously, and I can also tell by the shape of your pack." Atori replied adjusting his glasses. The ends of the scrolls are a certain shape, part of that shape is visible in your pack." Atori replied.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 24th December 2007, 09:37 AM
    Chizuru got of the branch and walked over to the others. In the meantime, the clones disappeared. She walked over to the others and stayed quiet to think. Why in the world are they doing this? Does Atori think we're going to end up friends, because I still don't trust them one bit.....
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 24th December 2007, 12:56 PM
    "Anyway, I'd suggest we get moving before those leeches reach us." He said. "They're coming very fast."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 24th December 2007, 06:07 PM
    Michi paled. "L...leeches? Ewwww!"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 24th December 2007, 06:14 PM
    "Giant ones...We have about...a minute to get moving from the sound of it." Atori replied.

((Oopsalmost put Kaitou there!))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 9th January 2008, 09:55 PM
    Michi looked over at Chizuru. "LET'S GO!" She started running after Atori and his teammates. "COME ON KOHAKU!"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 9th January 2008, 10:04 PM
    "Easy for you to do..." Kohaku grumbled. "Yeah that's right...if I remember you wasted your chakra recklessly...." Atori said grabbing Kohaku's arm and slinging it over his shoulder. He jumped off the ground and onto a tree branch. "Hey let go o' me! I don't need any help from a know it all!" Kohaku groused. "Fine you want to stay behind and have your blood sucked out by those leeches?" Atori replied. There was distant screaming coming far behind. "Not really...." Kohaku murmured. "Then stop acting so stupid and let someone help you." Atori replied. Kohaku grumbled. "What an idiot..." Atori murmured with a sigh. "Hey you! I'll match my strategies with YOURS any day!" Kohaku grumbled. "Yes...you might even be able to match mine, except then you'll start bragging and do something reckless." Atori replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 9th January 2008, 10:29 PM
    Michi looked back nervously at Atori helping Kohaku.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 01:03 AM
    After a while they arrived a creek. "This is the resting spot I mentioned. you can catch fish as well." Atori said, sitting down. "How do we kno wit's not....bugged or something?" Kohaku said warily. "Bugged? What's that supposed to mean?" Atori murmured. "Well um...oh nevermind..." Kohaku grumbled. "Any moment now he's going to fall asleep..." Atori murmured. At that moment Kohaku did, just as he sat down next to the creek.

"Lesson 1-Never recklessly use up all your chakra." Atori murmured, then stood up, bringing out a kunai knife. He threw it up. It sliced through several thin branches. The sticks fell onto the ground, and the kunai knife landed in the tree. Atori moved the sticks into a pile and set them a blaze. There was already stones a circle, showing a long time ago another group had been here.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 09:09 AM
    Michi went over to check on Kohaku to make sure he was comfortable and able to rest well. They needed him to restore his chakra.

Satisfied she stood up and came over to the fire Atori made. His teammates had gone out to scout the perimeter.
    "Why are you being so nice to us Atori?" Michi asked bluntly, looking straight at him. Her face revealed how weary she was but there was an open honesty about her.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 10:18 AM
    "I'm just that way. I'd rather not kill unless I have to, and I'll lend a hand to anyone in need." Atori replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 10:47 AM
    Michi smiled at Atori. "Doesn't seem to make your teammates happy all the time..."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 10:53 AM
    "Apparently." Atori replied.

((Your turn to come up with something...))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 11:26 AM
    Michi looked down. "Well, I .... I want to thank you for your help. There are teams in here that are not what they seem... they are stronger than any genin should be... We really needed your help after fighting with them. I wanted you to know I appreciated what you did."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 11:29 AM
    "Don't mention it....You mean ninja teams posing as Genin....? That's not a good sign...."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 11:39 AM
    "They knew upper level stuff... that's why we were getting thrashed out there." Michi explained with a sigh, looking into the fire.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 11:50 AM
    "That means probably another village sent spies to see the levels of the Genin..." Atori replied. "Orochimaru did something similar to this before... I doubt he'd try the same trick of attacking the village through the Chuunin exams twice, but it's likely he would sent spies to find out about those who might become Chuunin, which could end up being a threat to him." Atori said.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 02:08 PM
    Michi's head came up and she scrutinized Atori closely. "Orochimaru? Why would he be interested in our group? He was interested in Naruto and Sasuke, but none of us are as powerful as them." Michi frowned.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 06:09 PM
    "How would he know? That's why he'd send a team of spies in....to see what the genin were like. All of them....to find out their abilities." Atori replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 06:26 PM
    Michi had a horrible thought. One of the Akatsuki members had been after Kumiko! What if Orochimaru had gotten wind of her ability too? She sat back deep in thought.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 06:35 PM
    "Something wrong?" Atori said, then he sharply looked into the trees. He glanced at Michi with his eyes as a warning just to keep talking.

Shoshin stumbled a little bit. He heard rushing water... He glanced over a tree, then blinked and quickly ducked out of sight. Michi, Chizuru...Kohaku....and someone else... He remembered this creek was not far from the tower, so he was close. He started to noiselessly, or as close as he could get to it, considering he was wounded...
    (In other words he's making noise...Iruka would scold him)

Rei knocked on Kumiko's apartment door.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 08:17 PM
    Kumiko answered the door yawning. "Oh Rei... morning..."

Michi jumped up. "Shoshin-sensei!"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 08:20 PM
    "Morning...How are you doing?" Rei asked.

'Ah crap...' Shoshin thought with a sigh, stopping.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 08:27 PM
    "I'm ready to sleep in... that's how I am... Tsunade-sama is working me until I am beyond exhausted." Kumiko yawned again and opened the door. Daiki ran down the stairs and off to the trees for his morning ritual. Kumiko could almost time his return. He had become very reliable in his routine.

Michi gapped at Shoshin. "Are we all lost?" Michi asked suddenly suspicious.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 08:37 PM
    "No...I well.....uhh had a little run in with some uninvited company..." Shoshin sighed.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 09:09 PM
    Michi nodded. "We did too... they were more powerful than us. How did they get in here Shoshin-sensei?"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 10:41 PM
    "I know she is tough on us... I was wondering if you'd maybe like to have breakfast with me?" Rei said.

"Well apparently they posed as a team of Genin...they were sound ninja...I only met one of them..." Shoshin replied. "He's your sensei?" Atori asked. "What are you doing here? How do we know your not impersonating him?" He said suspiciously. "I was traveling to the tower with Anko and some other senseis when I spotted that ninja..." Shoshin replied.

"How can you prove you're not an enemy?" Atori retorted. Shoshin thought for a moment. "Michi, ask me a bunch of things only I would know..."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 10th January 2008, 10:50 PM
    "What was our last mission before we began training for the exams?"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 10th January 2008, 11:23 PM
    "The herbs for Chizuru's mother...and to retrieve Chizuru." Shoshin replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 11th January 2008, 07:59 AM
    "It's Shoshin-sensei..." Michi grinnned.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 11th January 2008, 09:22 AM
    "I'd better be going..." Shoshin said. "With a wound like that? Say hello to the ground for us..." Atori stated. Shoshin sighed. He had a point.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 11th January 2008, 12:09 PM
    Chizuru just kept quiet and thought to herself the whole time and when Michi noticed Shoshin, she stood and leaned against the outside of the tree.

((I found a pic of Chizuru!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g5...192b0418a2.jpg in the pic, she looks older then she really is, so....
    Please tell me if it works!))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 11th January 2008, 12:55 PM
    Michi grinned at him. "Thanks Atori!"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 12th January 2008, 12:30 AM
    "You should rest with us until you can travel again."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 12th January 2008, 10:54 AM
    Michi set about doing what she could for Shoshin. She truly wished she had paid more attention to Rei and what she did.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 12th January 2008, 11:27 AM
    "I wonder if this is even allowed for a sensei to meet his students during a Chuunin exam..." Shoshin murmured. "Nope." Atori replied. "But, it's not your fault." He added.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 12th January 2008, 12:41 PM
    "Oh no... we will be disqualified now won't we?" Michi sighed and sat back on her heels, disappointment on her face.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 12th January 2008, 01:13 PM
    Chizuru was sitting back down at the time. "Of course not, Michi.....They won't disqualify us."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 12th January 2008, 01:16 PM
    "But we are supposed to do this on our own... the presence of Shoshin-sensei automatically disqualifies us." Michi looked over at Chizuru and Atori, then back at Shoshin.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 12th January 2008, 06:27 PM
    "No, it doesn't. Not unless he helps you out somehow. Which, I can tell he is not." Atori replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 12th January 2008, 07:37 PM
    Michi went to the riverbank and coaxed out some mud. Using this she plastered it onto Shoshin's wounds, then let it dry so it could pull anything out of the wound. "After about half and hour go and wash in the stream and you should feel much better," Michi explained. She looked back at Atori just as Noni came up.
    "Okay Atori, we have scouted the perimeter and looks like we are okay for a little while but we should set up periodic circuits around this area to keep tabs on everything."
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 12th January 2008, 09:28 PM
    Atori nodded.

((I'm stuck...))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 12th January 2008, 11:08 PM
    "That's already done, so don't worry about it." Chizuru said standing up. "See these strings," Chizuru held up her hands to show her fingers wrapped in a few strings, "I've placed strings around the front area of my position on one of my hands. I can feel vibrations through them using a smidge of my chakra, so when someone tries to sneak up on us, I would know. I set them up while Michi and Atori were talking. I also have my puppet to cover the back with my other hand. I've got everything covered."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 12th January 2008, 11:23 PM
    Michi looked over at Chizuru and grinned. "You go Chizuru!" Noni looked at Atori suitably impressed by Chizuru's efficiency.
    "Okay, okay Atori... don't say it... 'I told you so' sounds so...childish..." Noni shook her head and walked off a little way to sit down and begin digging through her pack.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 12th January 2008, 11:30 PM
    "What reason do you think I'd have to say 'I told you so'?" Atori asked looking at Noni.

"So want to go get breakfast?" Rei asked. She saw Daiki was returning.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 13th January 2008, 07:50 AM
    Chizuru smirked but it dissappeared until she felt one of the strings on one finger jerk. She went out to see who it was and there was Satomi walking torward the rest of them. Chizuru sighed with relief.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 13th January 2008, 12:10 PM
    ((Satomi....You said his name was Satomi....))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 13th January 2008, 04:15 PM
    ((I forgot that Makoto is his last name))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 13th January 2008, 05:13 PM
    Michi looked over at Atori, "I... I'm really glad your team came. Thanks Atori."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 13th January 2008, 08:42 PM
    "Don't mention it.." He replied.

((Ur turn...))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 15th January 2008, 09:59 PM
    Kumiko called Daiki. "Sure Rei let's go to breakfast...Let me get Daiki back inside."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 15th January 2008, 10:12 PM
    "Think he'll be alright alone?" Rei asked.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 16th January 2008, 08:09 AM
    "Oh yes...Daiki is accustomed to the apartment now. He will be fine. I will come back at lunch and let him out." Kumiko smiled and reassured Rei.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 16th January 2008, 11:30 AM
    "Alright then." Rei said as soon as Daiki entered the apartment. "Ready?" She asked.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 16th January 2008, 01:53 PM
    "Yes! Be a good boy Daiki. I'll be back to let you out in a while." Kumiko told him and grabbed up her pack. She turned to Rei. "Ready when you are. Say did you patch things up with Shoshin?"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 16th January 2008, 02:31 PM
    ((She was there cyb.... They were reporting back to Tsunade from the mission with the herbs.))

"He hasn't spoken to me since then..." Rei replied looking down at the floor as she thought about everything...
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 16th January 2008, 06:24 PM
    "Rei... can I tell you something?" Kumiko looked very unhappy, somewhat nervous.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 16th January 2008, 07:47 PM
    "Yes...what is it? What's wrong?" Rei asked.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 16th January 2008, 08:33 PM
    "You... you know that man I drew? The one I drew that you recognized when you first met me? I... I saw him for real this time. He...he's...Kakashi is in the hospital. I went into a room to tidy up and it was him..." Kumiko whispered.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 16th January 2008, 10:13 PM
    "....That's it?" Rei asked. "I heard Kakashi-sensei overdid it with his sharingan and is having to stay in bed..."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 09:10 AM
    "You...you don't think this strange? It was very strange for me." Kumiko replied almost hurt by Rei's reaction. She was still trying to understand what was happening. "He uses sharingan? I thought that was a bloodline ability and only the Uchiha's had it? Well according to my Mother's teaching anyway." Kumiko looked at Rei curiously awaiting the explanation.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 11:55 AM
    "I don't know what happened but he does have an Uchiha eye...." Rei replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 12:02 PM
    Kumiko raised her head to look at Rei closely, "What do you mean Uchiha eye?" She was completely confused and wondered if Kakashi had Uchiha blood? Maybe his mother was Uchiha?? She shook her head and waited for Rei's explanation.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 12:08 PM
    "I don't know....no one knows....except him, and maybe Tsunade-sama....possibly Shizune-sama." Rei replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 12:23 PM
    "So that is why he has the one red eye? Well at least he doesn't know who I am... I don't think..." Kumiko sighed and realized they were at the hospital entrance. "I will stay away from his room anyway... just to be safe." Kumiko said, still curious as to what was going on.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 03:19 PM
    "Safe? Safe of what? Kakashi-sensei isn't dangerous Kumiko...Well he can be dangerous, but only to an enemy..." Rei replied.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 05:37 PM
    "No... stay away so he won't know who I am. So I won't bother him. Oh never mind..." Kumiko blushed.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 06:59 PM
    "Well let's get going..." She said.

((If you dunno what to post, just decide where they go and what they eat))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 08:09 PM
    Kumiko had a small rice cake and milk. She was nervous and jumpy, thoroughly distracted. As they walked toward the hospital Kumiko unconsciously slowed her steps and found many things to 'look at'.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 08:37 PM
    The Chuunin exams progressed, together, both Atori's team and their team made it to the tower. After the time was up, they were gathered into the main room in the tower and Tsunade said that the last exam in the Chuunin exams would take place at the same place it had many times before, in one month.

That month was spent training, with Genma and Shoshin both. Genma said he had a lot of free time so he'd be happy to help Shoshin train them. Shoshin and Rei hadn't spoken at all in that time. Rei didn't blame him.... She killed his parents after all...

"I'm so excited! All we have to do is win against anyone we're pitted against and in the end we'll be Chuunin!" Kohaku murmured, leaning forward on the railing. Since it was such a special occasion, he wore different clothes. Red and gold. His cape was red, with gold trimmings (I can't describe it very well because the patter n is strange in my mind even....Hope you understand....just imagine him wearing all red, a red cape brown shoes...).

Noaki Kohaku watched the first battle down below, but got bored and brought his red book out.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 08:55 PM
    Michi leaned over closer to Kohaku. "What are you reading?" she whispered.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 08:58 PM
    "N-nothing! It's nothing! It's just not important....no nothing you need to s----err want to see....not important!" Kohaku said quickly shutting it and putting it back in his cape.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 09:07 PM
    Michi tilted her head to the side, confused by Kohaku's actions. "I...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you Kohaku..."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 09:37 PM
    "No no you didn't upset me..." Kohaku said quickly.

"Match 2#: Yoshi Atori VS Noaki Kohamu.....Er Kohaku." The examiner down below called. "Please come down here." He added. "Wish me luck..." Kohaku said, then jumped down into the ring. There was a puff of smoke and Atori appeared. "Hmph....always trying to impress Michi I bet...' Kohaku thought glaring at him.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 17th January 2008, 10:30 PM
    Michi leaned over the railing watching nervously. Two friends competing... she hated this!
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th January 2008, 10:49 PM
    "I'm going to pound you into the ground!" Kohaku said. "Remember what I said about being reckless..." Atori replied. "Begin." The examiner said. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Kohaku said. Shadow clones appeared. "Chakra sword!" He cried. The chakra sword formed.

The battle started, and continued on. Atori went through each clone that attacked him easily destroying them. He used several mist abilities, and water abilities. He almost trapped Kohaku in Water Prison Jutsu. That was a jutsu only high ranking mist Jounin knew, but apparently he knew how to use it as well. Kohaku used all his tricks, the chakra bullets, his chakra sword...

"This isn't as easy as I thought it would be....you're stronger than you appeared back in the forest when you were getting the crap beaten out of you." Atori said. "Oh shut up four eyes!" Kohaku grumbled, holding his chakra sword. "You're a fool....never let your opponent distract you like that." Atori said as strings came up from the ground and wrapped around Kohaku's boots. "Aw crap!" Kohaku murmured. 'And Michi is watching too!' He thought. He thought about slicing the strings but he'd have to slice his own feet to do that.

Atori gathered chakra and then sent a blast of water at Kohaku. Kohaku smiled as he got an idea. He gathered chakra energy in front of him and had it moved around the water and push it back, thrust it back at Atori. It caught the ninja off guard. "Now is my chance!" Kohaku cried. He jumped out of his boots and ran forward with his chakra sword. The water had distracted Atori long enough. He swung his chakra sword and hit Atori right in the gut. Atori went flying back into the wall.

"This is all rather pointless..." Atori murmured as what was left of his glasses fell off onto the ground. He fell down onto the ground, defeated. Kohaku managed to get his boots free of the strings then got back into them. "Hey four eyes you okay?" He asked. Atori smirked. "Good job....nice trick....I think I'm alright....my head feels cold." Atori replied. "That's because it's covered in blood..." Kohaku said.

"Noaki is the winner." The examiner announced. Atori was helped out of the ring by a medical ninja. Kohaku went back up to where Michi and Chizuru were. He got an idea... "Owww my side...." He grumbled pretending it was hurting a lot more than it really was. He was trying to get Michi worried about him. Shoshin caught onto what he was doing and turned away, holding back from laughing.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 18th January 2008, 07:48 AM
    Chizuru carefully kept a watchfull eye on the first match and then Kohaku was up next. She examined their match closely. Atori's using the water prison? But I thought only high rank Jounin knew that from what I found out when Kakashi-sensei was fighting Zabuza.
    She watched the rest of the match and she was happy for Kohaku winning. Then he was complaining about his side hurting. "You alright there, Kohaku?" To her, he was being obvious. He didn't even get hit there very much at all. I bet this is for Michi. Chizuru smiled and watched to see what Michi would do.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th January 2008, 08:52 AM
    Michi went to Kohaku's side. "Are you sure you shouldn't go with the medical ninja's? Is Atori going to be okay?" She was still a little miffed at Kohaku implying she was not passionate enough to read his book, whatever that meant!
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 18th January 2008, 09:37 AM
    ((Just for a heads up, I might not post anymore until tomorrow. I have things to do. If you were going to have Chizuru next, (I thought Michi would be) I was going to write it on paper and then post it later. I already had a good idea of what to post.))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th January 2008, 12:09 PM
    ((Nah we'll make mom write a big post first, then you can))

"Atori should be fine..." Kohaku grumbled. 'She likes him...he's impressed her...' He thought. "And I'll be okay, it just hurts a little bit..." Kohaku said.

((Just so you know Atori has no interest in Michi, Kohaku is overreacting like Naruto K your turn....*Starts laughing like the monkey from 12 kingdoms* Have fun with that....lol))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th January 2008, 08:59 PM
    Michi sighed. "Well if you are sure you are okay..." There were two more matches before Michi heard the dreaded calling of her own name. She was to face a Grass ninja who specialized in vining plants.

Michi was almost defeated but managed to get the ninja caught in their own vine trap, she then hardened the mud around the trap shutting the vine off from light and it became completely dormant. Michi was pronounced the winner and was leaving the floor when the other ninja sent a vine arrow shooting toward her heart in his fury over being defeated.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th January 2008, 09:06 PM
    The examiner grabbed the vine before it hit Michi.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th January 2008, 10:48 PM
    Another examiner knocked Michi down to keep her from being harmed. She turned and watched them drag her opponent screaming obscenities out of the auditorium. Michi felt sick inside.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th January 2008, 11:11 PM
    "Michi! Are you alright?" Kohaku asked jumping down into the ring beside her.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th January 2008, 11:28 PM
    Michi nodded but couldn't find her voice. She was shaking.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th January 2008, 11:29 PM
    Michi? Are you sure you're alright?" Kohaku insisted.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th January 2008, 11:32 PM
    Michi nodded, unable to speak. She was unable to articulate any of the things going through her head at the moment.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 19th January 2008, 06:17 AM
    Chizuru jumped down to help Michi get back up on her feet by placing her arm around her shoulder. She brought her up to the second level and sat her up against the wall and knelt down next to her. "Why don't you rest for a while. You deserve it." She smiled. Chizuru stood back up and walked torward the railing to stand next to Shoshin.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th January 2008, 11:18 AM
    "She'll be alright, she's just shook up." Shoshin said. Kohaku stayed close to Michi, worried about her. Shoshin stepped closer to Chizuru, then gently elbowed her. "I suppose you've noticed by now? She's probably the only one who hasn't..." He whispered so only she could hear.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th January 2008, 12:12 PM
    "Thanks Chizuru." Michi smiled at her friend and squeezed her arm gently to convey her affection and appreciation for the other ninja. "He... he tried to kill me... " Michi while understanding being a ninja was deadly serious did not understand the Grass ninja's behavior. She made a mental note to always, always stay on guard, even when you think others have a situation under control, it can change.

Michi smiled at Kohaku. "Thanks Kohaku, I will be okay, just need to rest."
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 19th January 2008, 04:14 PM
    "You may be right, sensei." Chizuru wispered back. She glance over her shoulder to check on her teammates then looked forward to await the next match.
    Two more battles had gone by and then it was Chizuru's time to shine. Her name was called out and a shiver went up her spine. Oh great....I'm up next. Why am I freaking out so much. I was so determined for my match and now.....I'm so nervous. She thought to herself not moving so much of an inch.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th January 2008, 04:25 PM
    "Don't worry. Just relax." Shoshin said.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 19th January 2008, 05:08 PM
    "Relax? Who said I wasn't relaxed?" She asked a bit shaky. She swallowed and jumped down from the railing.
    "Well well well....look who it is." Satomi said walking up. I'm fighting him?! Just great.... Chizuru thought.
    "What'sa matter? Scaaaaared."
    "No way!" Chizuru snapped stomping her foot.
    Satomi smirked.
    The examiner raised his hand. "Begin!"
    But they both just stood still for a moment.
    "Ladies first." Satomi said putting out his hand.
    "Your so kind....but you asked for it" At that moment Chizuru used just little chakra to give her a boost to push her forward and throw a punch but Satomi dodged it just in time. Turning herself around, Chizuru through more punches, adding some kicks. If I keep this up, I can save my chakra while wearing him down. Then when he strikes, I can use some of my best moves saved for last. (basicly, she is using kickboxing like Sakura and Ino in their match)

((I hope you don't mind me stopping here. I have to babysit soon and don't have time for the rest of it. I'll try to post it tomorrow 'cause I might come back really late.))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th January 2008, 08:34 PM
    "Favor be yours Chizuru!" Michi called to her and gave her a thumbs up. She went and leaned on the railing to watch Chizuru. It would be nice to curl up and go to sleep...
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 31st January 2008, 11:01 AM
    *bump*
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 31st January 2008, 12:48 PM
    Chizuru's parents were watching her from the sidelines and her mother was cheering her on while her father sat back crossing his arms. Chizuru saw them from a distance. There here.....Even dad. I don't believe it.
    Chizuru kept her kick-boxing up for about another two minutes now after noticing her parents and not wanting to be distracted by them.
    I don't understand. What is she planning? Satomi thought and Chizuru did a handstand, swinging her leg around to hit Satomi in the face which made him fall back and slide against the ground. "That's it. I've had enough." He attempted to make a handsign, but it fell like his hands were being pulled back. "What is this?! Why can't I move?!"
    "Hehehehe....." Chizuru smirked. She crossed her arms. Chi, that was hidden on the ceiling, had chakra strings that took a hold of Satomi's body. Reaching back behind her, she took out a few kunai out of her pouch and threw them at Satomi.
    No....I won't lose. "WATER DRAGON JUTSU!"
    "What! That can't be possible!" Just then, Chizuru got Chi to pull Satomi on the other side of the room for him and Chizuru to switch places. "Nooooooooooo!" Satomi's attack hit him and then the water disappeared. Chizuru got up against the wall and slid down in relief. "That was a close one." She said breathing uneasy. Then she noticed he was gone. "What?! Where'd he-" Satomi stabbed Chizuru with a kunai and smoke appeared. "A clone! Then where's the real one. He smirked and then mist suddenly appeared. "Hidden Mist Jutsu!"
    Chizuru kept quiet not wanting to give her place.
    "Ice Blade!" Satomi drew his bade into Chizuru's back and her eyes got wider. She skid across the ground after falling from the tree. She coughed up a little blood. "You should do what's good for you and stay down." He said walking over to her. "You think....I'm going to.....give up just...like that after...what I went through to get here?......." She stood up and glared at him with anger. "Well your dead wrong!" She punched him hard right in the face and he flew back and landed on his feet. He charged at her with his ice blade and slashed at her face and stomach which made her spin and fall face down to the ground. She layed there for a few moments.
    Brother.....I'm so sorry.....I promiced you I would become the best and I failed....you..... Satomi's ice blade disappeared. "You have no chakra left. You can't go on like this."
    "Makoto Satomi is the winner!" The procter announced.
    I don't believe it......I lost.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 31st January 2008, 12:51 PM
    Michi had stayed leaning against the rail, feeling it was her duty to watch her teammates. She cheered Chizuru wildly forgetting her exhaustion for the moment. When Chizuru fell Michi cried out and started down the steps. "CHIZURU!!!" she shouted although her shout was lost in the sound of the crowd.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 31st January 2008, 01:03 PM
    ((There is no ceiling though.... they are outside. Remember the last chuunin exams stadium? We're in that.))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 31st January 2008, 01:54 PM
    ((There was a bit of overhang... maybe that was where Chi hid.))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 31st January 2008, 02:07 PM
    ((Wasn't it awning? I'm not sure))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 31st January 2008, 10:27 PM
    ((Oh..... I thought they weren't at that stadium yet. Oopsie. I kinda wanted to do something different with her battle in that one for the last round...CAUTION: SPOILER! she was going to lose that round. I had a reason for it.))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 31st January 2008, 10:29 PM
    ((They are in the last thingy in the chuunin exams. Well ,you can always edit, and we can edit...))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 31st January 2008, 10:50 PM
    ((okay, I edited now.))

Chizuru, along with her puppet, was taken away by the medical ninja and was put in a room in the building. Her mother was almost in tears and her father was a little worried but still stayed quiet. Both of them left their seats and went to go find Chizuru's room.
    Satomi walked back up to his teamates with his hands in his pockets almost feeling sorry for his apponent.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 1st February 2008, 09:35 AM
    Noni grinned. "Nice win Satomi! Congratulations! I still don't like either of those girls from that team!" The female ninja crossed her arms and raised her head proudly.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 1st February 2008, 11:35 AM
    "Well, you don't have to worry about her anymore, Noni." Satomi replied.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 1st February 2008, 11:53 AM
    "Be kind to those you dislike, Noni. In other words, even if you don't like them, you should try to be nice." Atori said. He could see images without his glasses, that was about it.

((He snuck out of the medical rooms))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 1st February 2008, 11:59 AM
    "You jerk....you didn't have to hurt her like that." Kohaku growled. He moved towards where the sit team were talking .Shoshin grabbed his arm. "If you do that, you will be disqualified. I agree with you though, but, save it for later." Shoshin said. Kohaku growled something but obeyed.

The examinner raised his eyebrow. "This is strange." He murmured. "Noaki Kohaku VS Kichi." He called. (The last name is unknown). "WHAT? So soon?" Kohaku murmured. He had wanted to go and see how Chizuru was doing....after he punched Satomi in the face. "Go on." Shoshin said. Kohaku sighed and jumped down into the ring.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 1st February 2008, 12:00 PM
    "You be nice to them Atori... I don't want to waste my time." Noni replied sullenly and turned away from him.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 1st February 2008, 12:14 PM
    "It's not wasting time, idiot." Atori replied.

Kohaku looked as Kichi came down the stairs. "This will be a cinch." He murmured. "Begin." Th examiner said.

'My chakra is pretty much still drained...' Kohaku thought. Suddenly Kichi was in front of him. He swung a sword at him. Kohaku ducked and rolled several feet away. He then jumped up. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Kohaku cried. 20 clones appeared, all holding chakra swords. They attacked Kichi. Kichi easily defeated them all. Kohaku used all of his tricks and plans, nothing worked. Now he was all out of chakra. He brought out a kunai knife and blocked the sword. Kichi easily swung around and sliced into Kohaku's side. He brought his foot up and sent Kohaku into the air. He then continued beating Kohaku mercilessly. "The match is over. Winner Kichi." The examiner said. Kichi still didn't stop. "I said the match is over." The examiner repeated. He still didn't stop. The examiner disappeared in a cloud of smoke and he and Shoshin appeared next to Kichi. Shoshin grabbed his sword arm. "The match is over." The examiner said. "Heh. I didn't hear you." Kichi replied.

Kohaku was immediately taken by the medics.

"That mist ninja seems to understand what this is all about, Tsunade-sama, and I'd guess that Noki or whatever his name was has guessed it as well." Raidou said glancing at Tsunade.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 1st February 2008, 01:05 PM
    Michi stopped at the door when they announced Kohaku's name. "HE CAN'T... he just fought! That's not fair!" She turned around and froze. She was still standing there when they brought Kohaku by. Michi fell in step with the medics and walked beside Kohaku's stretcher. "You did your best Kohaku, that's what matters..." Michi whispered and took his hand.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 1st February 2008, 01:39 PM
    ((Tsunade....))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 2nd February 2008, 05:56 PM
    "Perhaps those two are not the only ones..." Tsunade replied, her fingers templed as she thought. "Check on the puppeteer, Chizuru. Inform me of her status."
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 2nd February 2008, 09:57 PM
    Chizuru's parents got to Chizuru's room door. "Takahata, you should go talk to her. It would mean a lot...."
    "I know." Takahata sighed. "Let's just hope she will cooperate." Takahata went in and saw Chizuru lying down on her bed that was on the left side of the room with her front facing the wall and Chi up against it. He slowly walked up and sat down on the bed not looking at her. ".......Chizuru, I-" The room was quiet for a moment with no one making any movements. "I'm sorry.....Chizuru. Please....Just give me another chance." The room got quiet again and wind blew softly from the window over the bed. "You were too young to remember, but......I remember sitting in this arena.....for your brother." Chizuru began to listen. "He was so happy that day and so was your mother and I. To tell you the truth he......lost his first match just like you did." Chizuru's eyes got wider. What? That can't be.....I thought he won because he became a chunin just the next day.
    "He wanted you to be proud of him. And when he became chunin he started going on missions and going to meetings......but then we lost him those years ago. Our family started falling apart. I know that you thought that I wasn't proud of you or happy for you, but....I was. Your mother and I were so glad for you to follow the footsteps of your older brother when you went to the academy, became a ninja and entered the exams. I just didn't want to lose you like I lost him. But I came to realize that you are growing up and your able to make your own decisions."He finally looked back to Chizuru who was still quiet. "I want to bring this family back together, Chizuru. Your mother and me both, but you've got to be willing to give us a chance......Please."
    Suddenly Chi began to move and spoke. "Chizuru wants to give you another chance. Will you forgive Chizuru for her actions?" Takahata smiled and put his hand on his daughter's shoulder. "You don't need to apologize, but will you forgive me?"
    "Chizuru forgives you." Chi said. Chizuru put her hand over her fathers. "Thank you. Now why don't we take you home so you can rest."
    "No. I want to watch my friends in the tournament." Chizuru finally spoke.
    "Your in no condition, Chizuru. Why don't you rest here then. Your mother and I will wait for you to heal."
    Chizuru said nothing and then Takahata went out the door.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 2nd February 2008, 10:19 PM
    "Crap...I lost." Kohaku sighed. "Well at least I learned something about the Chuunin exams..." He murmured.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 3rd February 2008, 05:38 PM
    Michi ran to Kohaku's side. "Here..." She got up under his arm to help him. "I'm proud of you Kohaku. You did your best even when you had little more to give." Michi told him.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 15th February 2008, 07:42 PM
    (((Could I maybe join this again? I'll promise to be a bit more regular, but last time, I really didn't know what to do...)))
    ...to the topTop

Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 15th February 2008, 08:07 PM
    ((Sure Ninji! We just had our team characters go through the Chunnin exams... Where a strange group of more than Chunnin level ninja's ran into our groups... Now we have to figure out what is going on... They have a friend who they were sent to 'retrieve' by Tsunade. Kumiko turned out to be a talented Chunnin level once tested by Iruka and Tsunade. Akatsuki wishes to capture her and imprint her natural gift into their circle. So that is the synopsis so far... any questions holler at me.))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 15th February 2008, 08:22 PM
    ((You left out Rei It was discovered Rei accidentally killed Shoshin's parents and he hasn't spoken to her since.))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 15th February 2008, 08:35 PM
    ((Oh yes, there is a lot more to the story but don't want to overwhelm Ninji.... LOL ))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 17th February 2008, 05:51 PM
    (Starts a musical message)

On the way to the control panel, we can't help but notice, there are several threads that are dying, slowly, painfully due... Let's not let this one die like the others. "What?" "I dunno it's in the script..." Let's get this moving and get onto the story, let's not let it just sit here and die... let's get it moving right now let's get going....let's finish those chuunin exams!
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 17th February 2008, 09:27 PM
    ((i thought that someone had to go check on Chizuru for Tsunade-sama.))

Moments later, Chizuru had decided that she wanted to go watch the rest of the matches. She got out of the bed and made a clone out of Chi. Climbing out the window, she snuck her way over to Michi and Shoshin.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 17th February 2008, 09:33 PM
    (((If it's Chuunin exams, can I just make a ninja spectator who lost earlier?)))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th February 2008, 10:07 AM
    ((That works...or one that won earlier... s'okay with me.))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th February 2008, 10:12 AM
    Shoshin watched as two opponents battled fiercely below. He then noticed Chizuru and turned around.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 18th February 2008, 08:51 PM
    Kumiko came down the hallway where she had been healing some of the other ninja. She looked very tired.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 18th February 2008, 09:13 PM
    pd
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 09:58 AM
    ((Can we get a move on...please...time skip...))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 10:44 AM
    Kumiko was sent into Kakashi's room once more, just after Yamato, Tsunade and Jiraiya met with him. She hoped he would be asleep. Cautiously she slipped around to see he was indeed sleeping. She relaxed. Now she could do as Tsunade-sama had asked and pour her healing energy into him as well. Kumiko closed her eyes and held her hands out, letting the healing flow, her hands were automatically pulled to his cranial region. She let the healing need guide her energy flow. When she opened her eyes, Kakashi was staring at her. She stumbled backward but he grabbed her wrist.
    "Who are you?" he demanded suspiciously. Kumiko struggled to free her wrist.
    "K..K...Kumiko, Hataki Kakashi-san. Please I am only obeying Tsunade-sama and Shizune-sama!" Kumiko stammered, embarrassed and suddenly frightened of this son of her Mother's sensei. Jiraiya walked in and began to laugh.
    "Well, I don't want to intrude..."
    "No, Jiraiya-sama please...tell him I mean no harm." Kumiko turned pleading eyes and cheeks flushed with embarrassment toward the sennin. He laughed.
    "This is Kumiko, Kakashi. She was not trying to harm you, merely following healing orders from Tsunade." Kakashi let go of her and Kumiko fled the room with a quick bow of respect to both men. Jiraiya chuckled after she left.
    "I could almost want to trade places with you... almost..."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 10:57 AM
    Kohaku also snuck out, since his wounds were healed.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 19th February 2008, 04:09 PM
    ((((I'll just use Tetsuya again, if you guys don't mind....Just say he's becomne a citizen, and whatnot, I suppose....Is that alright? If not, I'll edit...)))

Tetsuya stood on the balcony.

"I managed to win.....Over the course of time between the Chuunin exams, I've become more distant from them...." Tetsuya thought, looking over at the others.

Tetsuya began humming to himself out of habit....
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 05:07 PM
    ((Tesuya is fine! Kumiko has been kept frightfully busy under Tsunade and Shizune. She and Rei have been worked very hard at the hospital.))

Michi sat down, there was something more to this Chunnin thing than everyone was seeing. It was like they were being challenged to 'think outside the normal parameters, but most people didn't see it... Like maybe adaptability to situations was as important as knowing how to fight... know when or IF you should fight. Knowing when to scrub a mission and try an alternate approach.' Michi looked up at Shoshin as he came down the hallway and grinned. She thought she just might understand this after all...
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 05:09 PM
    "Why are you grinning?" Shoshin asked curiously. He hoped she had gotten the whole point of the Chuunin Exams.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 05:16 PM
    "We are being challenged not just to fight each other, but to think and analyze our opponents. To adapt our plan if needed based on what we learn about our opponents and our surroundings. Also to gauge if fighting is even a necessity because sometimes it is not and sometimes it is. Right?" Michi asked Shoshin.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 05:18 PM
    Shoshin smiled. "Correct." He hen noticed Kohaku sitting behind them on the first stand. "Shouldn't you be-"
    "I've been healed I do NOT need rest." Kohaku replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 05:19 PM
    Michi smiled back at Kohaku. She leaned back with her hands laced behind her head. "So the Chunnin exam is also a mental challenge as well as a fighting challenge."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 05:22 PM
    Shoshin nodded. Kohaku brought his book out. Shoshin pretended to be watching the matches and then suddenly snatched Kohaku's book from his hands. "Hey!" Kohaku said. Shoshin raised an eyebrow then handed the book back to Kohaku.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 19th February 2008, 05:23 PM
    "That's true." Tetsuya said, joining the conversation. "But, obviously, it's necessary during this exam." Tetsuya said.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 05:24 PM
    "Tetsuya? Is that you?" Michi leaned over to look at him.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 19th February 2008, 05:29 PM
    "Yes it's me. I Apologize, I was so busy with citizenship classes...." Tetsuya said, smiling at them. He gestured to his Konoha headband.

"I'm legally a Konohagakure ninja, now!" Tetsuya said.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 05:32 PM
    "Tetsuya?" Shoshin raised an eyebrow. "I don't think we've met. I'm Hyuga Shoshin."
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 05:50 PM
    Kumiko walked up. "Hello... Tetsuya, nice to see you again. I came to check on Kohaku and Michi. I've been helping in the Med room." Kumiko smiled. After her morning in the hospital she was relieved when Tsunade sent her to the Chunnin Med room.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 19th February 2008, 09:08 PM
    And what am I? Chop Suey? Chizuru thought to herself feeling ignored. She jumped onto the railing next to Michi and looked out to the stadium. It looks like Michi hasn't fought her next match yet. She thought. "Hey, Michi, you ready for your next match?" Chizuru asked Michi smiling at her.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 09:32 PM
    "Chizuru? Should you be up yet?" Kumiko asked her. Actually Michi's second match had gone very quickly. Michi had left them inside the earth prison and walked off. It had been quickly evident she could have destroyed her opponent if so desired.

"What good is strength if there is no mercy?" Michi asked, smiling to herself. "So what do we do now Shoshin-sensei?" she asked.
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 09:36 PM
    "Kohaku and Chizuru can leave if they want to, they've been beaten. Of course I don't think they'll just abandon you to battle without encouragement." Shoshin smiled. "Of course not." Kohaku replied. "Well then we just wait, until everything is over." Shoshin replied.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 19th February 2008, 10:45 PM
    "My match might be starting soon!" Tetsuya said, excited for himself.

(((Who should Tetsuya's sensei be? >.< )))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 10:47 PM
    ((How would he have a team cyberwing?))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 19th February 2008, 11:20 PM
    ((How about we say Tetsuya is Chunnin according to Iruka and Tsundade. That was the training he had to go through. Like what Kumiko had to go through.))
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 19th February 2008, 11:50 PM
    (((No Chuunin exam for Tetsuya? O.O )))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 19th February 2008, 11:51 PM
    ((That's what it is, yeah.))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 20th February 2008, 08:36 AM
    ((If you want one for Tetsuya then he has to be younger than Kumiko, he will need to be the age of Michi and Kohaku 13 or there about. Kumiko is in her twenties.))
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 20th February 2008, 03:48 PM
    ((((Tetsuya is 17, so I guess he can be Chuunin.)))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 20th February 2008, 04:17 PM
    ((Kakashi became Chuunin at 6. of course...his abilities were slightly immature back then...

"Hotwheels barrage!"
    "Sharingan action figure clones!"

hehehe something I created)))
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 20th February 2008, 04:47 PM
    ((Yes, that's what I was thinking that Tetsuya was older... So that works out fine.))

Kumiko had not expected to see Tetsuya. She guessed everyone came out for the Chunnin Exam Matches. "Hey Chizuru, Chi's temperature is quite normal..." Kumiko grinned slyly and winked at the puppet-mistress.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 20th February 2008, 05:17 PM
    Tetsuya smiled. "I've already been promoted to Chuunin, but I came to see everyone else's matches...." Tetsuya said, smiling to no one in particular.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 20th February 2008, 05:24 PM
    Originally Posted by cyberwing
    ((Yes, that's what I was thinking that Tetsuya was older... So that works out fine.))

Kumiko had not expected to see Tetsuya. She guessed everyone came out for the Chunnin Exam Matches. "Hey Chizuru, Chi's temperature is quite normal..." Kumiko grinned slyly and winked at the puppet-mistress.
    Chizuru blushed. "And what's that spos'ta mean?"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 20th February 2008, 05:38 PM
    "I see there's quite a long chat going on here." Atori mused as he passed by. "Yep four eyes." Kohaku stood up and stood in front of Michi. Shoshin glanced at both of them, and pretended just to be wondering why Kohaku didn't like him. Of course he KNEW. Noaki thought Atori was trying to get Michi as his girlfriend.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 20th February 2008, 05:47 PM
    Chizuru's face went from blushed to suspicious. She jumped off the railing and got in between the two guys, pushing Kohaku back a bit. "Kohaku, cool it, will you? You don't need to waste your energy on him."
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 20th February 2008, 05:49 PM
    ((They are up near the benches Katalia... with Michi Chizuru, Tetsuya and Shoshin...))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 20th February 2008, 05:53 PM
    ((yeah, i know. Chizuru was sitting on the rails next to Michi where she was standing, remember?))
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 20th February 2008, 05:55 PM
    "Why do you act like I have some disease?" Atori asked Kohaku. "I know your intentions!" Kohaku growled. "What intentions?" Atori asked quizzically. "Naoki is mistaken. Atori is not intending the intentions Noaki thinks he is intending." Shoshin said. It took Kohaku a moment to figure out what he said.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 20th February 2008, 06:00 PM
    "Did you see my first one Tetsuya?" Michi asked.

Michi was confused by Atori and Kohaku. The whole thing went right over her head but she did understand what Kumiko said. "Chizuru! Did you put Chi in the bed so you could sneak out?" Michi asked with a giggle.
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 20th February 2008, 06:03 PM
    Even Chizuru was confused at what Shoshin said. She shook her head quickly to get back into focus. "Will you guys just stop?! This is getting you nowhere!"
    Posted by Quantum X (Member #166082) on 20th February 2008, 06:07 PM
    "Stop what? I'm asking what is going on." Atori said. "It's Kohaku. He's misunderstanding something." Shoshin replied.
    Posted by cyberwing (Member #11784) on 20th February 2008, 06:17 PM
    Michi cocked her head to the side, trying to figure out what was going on. Kumiko giggled. At least it wasn't her this time! She had her moment of embarrassment earlier in the morning while at the hospital.
    Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 25th July 2008, 08:20 PM
    "I just got here, so I haven't seen anyone's matches yet..." Tetsuya replied.

((I was going through my CP and saw this, and thought I'd bump it back up...)))
    Posted by Katalia (Member #176956) on 26th July 2008, 08:52 AM
    "The only one left to fight on our team is-" Chizuru got cut off by the proctor that called out Michi's name to come for the next battle against another ninja. "Hey, Michi, your up next. Good luck." Chizuru told her giving her a smile and thumbs up.
    ((I thought it would be good to bring the next battle up for you cyberwing. I'll be the other ninja unless....you had something in mind. But, yeah.))
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Ninjitsu14 (Member #32409) on 26th July 2008, 09:47 PM
    (((I seem to have misplaced Tetsuya's bio...)))
    Posted by Lihualee (Member #232259) on 29th September 2008, 09:15 AM
    bump up ..
    ...to the topTop

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567