Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
    The four horsemen of the Apocalypse

The four horsemen of the Apocalypse

Oh, well, bear with me here. I don't have a really detailed plot, but I'll present a general idea here:

So, it is time for the end of the days. The Four Horsemen are already among us, living as regular humans and watching humanity's behavior, waiting for their time to shine.

They are all living in the same city (we can discuss which one, I want it to be a big city, but nothing more than that is set in stone), and they may or may not know each other for what they are, though I would like them to have previously met, at least. This can also be discussed should the roleplay take off.

Once the time comes, they will finally get together and start preparing for the end of the world as we know it.

Horsemen:

Pestilence - taken (Sojourn)
    War - taken (Optimus Prime)
    Famine - taken (Shades)
    Death - free

I don't really know whether or not they will be wiped out in the end, as I'm not sure how close I will go to the biblical reference, I guess we can decide on that as we go. Also, I hope this doesn't offend anyone, it's not my intention. I'll prepare OOC info in case the other horsemen get taken.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Shades; 01-16-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Damn you and your good ideas. I'll take Pestilence.

You know you love me. <3
    Noted, editing the initial post.

I'll take War.

Awesome! One more horseman, and we're set!