Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dylan Wilson

"Right."

Dylan replied to Jim when he said he wasn't a psychologist. Dylan remembered reading somewhere that if something traumatic happened to a person, they would tend to block it out. He supposed that could have happened to Jenny. Although, he didn't plan on being here long enough to figure it out. He caught Jenna's look. He wanted to escape, that was his plan. He wasn't going to be a puppet.

"He tries to escape and you do what? Hope the Puppeteer decides he doesn't need you anymore and will let you go?"

Dylan asked, that was an option that would not work for him. He didn't like the idea of his life, his fate being in someone else's hands.

Jim Firewood and Jenny Wallis

Jenny let out a sigh when she heard Dylan's response to Jim's words. She wanted to ask him not to be like that, but it wasn't her place, and Jim was a grown up. He could stand up for himself. Her job there was to keep everyone fed and act like a peacemaker, but she was sure the new 'puppets' weren't ready for that yet. She had seen so many come in. They went crazy and tried to break down doors, or cried, or snapped. Eventually, they all got into whatever personalities they would be for the rest of their times there and made the best out of their time in the house.

Jim shook his head and let out a weary smile at Dylan's comment. "Not really. I want to get out of here, but I want to go with my brother. He came here for me, after all". He shook his head.

"And until that happens, I just try to make sure people will stay alive. I know it's not the best way to go about this, but... it's all I can do for now". Despite the fact that he was obviously mentally tired, there was still a spark in the doctor's eyes when he mentioned his brother, meaning his spirit hadn't been completely broken yet.

Jenny had sat down on the couch, but she moved and stood again. "I'll try to get Jack to eat something. Would any of you want to come down to the basement with me?"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456