Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Nicole Hossler

"Of course."

Nicole told Mandy with a big smile. She was having fun, given the stress she and Joel were going through lately with his grandfather, just joking around felt good. It was something she was sure Homer would approve of as well. 'Life's too short to not laugh,' he had told them.

"That sounds fund to me."

Nicole said with Mandy suggested they could all come over and meet her mom sometime. She watched with a smile as Mandy opened her gift from Phil.

"It's beautiful."

She told him.

Joel Huffman

"Always."

Joel told Mandy with a laugh. Tonight was becoming a fun night, he was glad that Nicole had talked him into coming. He almost hadn't, because he was so worried about his grandfather.

"Wanting to meet the mom? Wow, things getting serious here."

Joel told Phil with a wink. And he agreed with Nicole that the it did sound fun. He smiled at the present Phil gave Mandy. Maybe he was right, things were getting serious for them.

Amanda Parker & Phil Logan

Mandy smiled at Nicole, really wanting to have her friend come visit. "I'll be looking forward to seeing you all there", she replied, letting out a sigh and looking at her locket again. "It is, oh, God, thanks, baby", she whispered, sniffling a little before kissing Phil and letting her head rest on his shoulder.

Joel's comment about things becoming serious got Mandy to blush and pinch Phil. "See what you have done?", she complained, getting her coffee and drinking a bit more of it. Phil laughed a bit. "Yeah, they'll be hoping for a wedding invitation and baby shower soon".

Mandy shook her head and knocked on wood. "Stop it, no talk of babies before we're all out of college, please. Unless Nicole wants to have one, then I'm all for that", she teased her friend with a wink.

Nicole Hossler

"It'll be fun."

Nicole told Mandy, sure they would have fun. She smiled when she saw the locket Phil had given her friend. She thought it was beautiful.

"Definitely."

She replied when Phil said now they would want to get a wedding and baby shower invitations soon. Although she shook her head when Mandy suggested she have the baby instead.

"Ummm, no. I'm good right now."

Someday she'd like to have kids. But not yet, not until after they finished college and got settled into their lives after it.

Joel Huffman

Joel and Nicole had been friends with Mandy for a long time. It was nice to see his friend having a person in her life that seemed to treat her well. He was happy. Phil seemed like a good guy. Mandy deserved that. He nodded his head to Phil.

"Damn right we are."

Although he looked like he saw a ghost when Mandy suggested Nicole have the baby instead.

"No, not any time soon."

Someday he would love to marry and have kids with Nicole. He and Nicole had talked about that kind of future. But they both agreed that kids would come after college was over and they were settled into careers.

Amanda Parker and Phil Logan

"It will, I'll be happy to have you guys around," she agreed with a bright smile. Nicole and Joel were good friends, and she loved having them around any time. They all lived close enough to make plans anyway, so things wouldn't be that hard.

Phill laughed and kissed Mandy when Nicole said they would be waiting for wedding and baby shower invitations. Mandy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay then. You'll have to wait for when I graduate, land a job in the local paper and get rich. Probably never, but a girl can dream."

She laughed again and kissed Phil. "Would anyone want more of anything? I think I'll fill up my glass. Phil's driving me home anyway, so I'll be bad and drink a little bit of wine tonight. But I don't want to be bad alone, so another brownie, anyone?"

Joel Huffman

Joel considered Mandy a good friend. Even after they all finished school, he pictured himself and Nicole having her in their lives.

"Wedding and babies will come after we graduate too."

Joel replied to Mandy with a smile. He and Nicole had talked about the future and a family was in the plans. Not yet, though. They were too young and had too much they wanted to do first before they settled down in a house in the suburbs.

"I'll take another brownie."

He said, he had enjoyed them and wouldn't mind eating another one before they all called it a night.

Nicole Hossler

Nicole nodded her head when Joel said that a wedding and babies would have to wait for them. While they talked about both those things for the future, that was still in the future. A what if time, not anything either of them planned in the near distant future. They both had plans for their lives and wanted to be established before they took the next step. It was okay to just date and know that neither planned on leaving their relationship.

"Of course you will."

She teased her boyfriend when he immediately said he'd have another brownie.

"I'll take one too."

She added with a wink and then told Mandy with a smile.

"Tonight has been fun. We have to do this more often."

It was fun to hang out and not worry about school or other responsibilities.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345