As it says in the title, this won't be a structured, GM-creates-the-plot-players-follow roleplay, but rather something more on the slice of life side.

My idea is to provide a set of character positions and a starting point, and we'll go from there, creating the story as we move forward.

Starting point: the family loses one or both parents, and has to scramble to make ends meet, take care of the house and keep each other from falling apart.

Characters:
One parent (optional, the deceased would have to be the breadwinner, regardless of gender);
Eldest daughter (planning on taking this role);
Eldest son;
(Note: in case both parents are deceased those will take up as 'parents' for the younger siblings)
Younger siblings (any gender, any age - up to 4 more)

------------------

Posting frequency for this will be extremely flexible, as we're all busy people with real lives to live. We'll also go with no posting order (even though I love posting orders), and each new cycle will start once everyone has posted.

I'll start this if I get the eldest daughter and son and at least one other sibling. If anyone wants to take up another role - another relative, someone's significant other, etc, that's also possible, just let me know.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to ask any questions! (And of course, don't feel bad if you're not interested, I just have more ideas than I know what to do with!)