Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Adventurer Shades is offline Shades's Avatar
    Makes sense for me. And this way we'd each play one victim and one conspirator.

I agree. I'll play with the wife and her ex.

Awesome, I'll take the husband and his (crazy) ex. XD
    I'll have a small blurb on each probably over the weekend.

Name: Michael Callaghan
    Personality: Mild-mannered, apparently shy, but very defensive of those he loves.
    Story: Michael's story is pretty unremarkable. He was born to a working class family, and lived as a working class man - a gardener - up until he met his current wife. The moment he saw her, it was as though his then fiancee, a girl names Julianne Wallis, had vanished from his mind, and he only had eyes and thoughts for the woman he later married.
    Misc: Michael is a very easy-going man, but he still feels very uncomfortable with the idea of having married a wealthy woman.

Name: Julianne Wallis
    Personality: Unlike Michael, Julianne has a red hot temper. She is very smart, much smarter than her ex-boyfriend, but has very little impulse control. She is also very vengeful when she considers herself slighted.
    Story: Julianne, unlike Michael, was born to a wealthy family, but her father lost everything after a bad business decision. It was a rough strike for Julianne, who was very happy in her comfortable life. Despite the fact that she wasn't really happy with the idea of living a modest life, though, the girl adapted easily to her new lifestyle and new financial situation. When she met Michael, the idea of a modest life as a wife and mother seemed even more attractive, and she was crazy about him. At least up until she was switched by another woman in his affections. Once that happened, her love turned into hate, and she's now consumed with the idea of revenge - on both Michael and his new wife.
    Misc: Julianne still loves Michael, but she wants to make him suffer for daring to love another woman more than he loved her.

Took me a bit longer than I had planned, but there they are, the hubby and the crazy ex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12