So, I don't know if that will work out, but I'll try.

My idea is to have a roleplay going with minimal structure. Basically, what we would have in terms of structure would be: a list of character names (which could grow as needed, and would serve only so we would know who writes which character), a posting order or cycle (i.e., I would start a new cycle once everyone had posted once - the cycle would require a lot more organization, so I'd probably go with the order just so we don't stop and wonder who should go next at every turn) and an OOC and a Bio thread for us to simply discuss stuff as needed and keep the information about characters (no character sheets, just a list and whatever information each writer would like to provide) updated as things happen.

How would this work? I would provide a setting on my first post, and a general situation (example: I'd describe a house and post that everyone was invited there for a dinner party, and then we would all create the story from there). And that would be it. Everyone would be free to add any elements at all to the story as long as they don't godmode anyone's character.

That's it, I guess. I'll work on something more detailed if this gathers interest.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to ask any questions!