Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mafia relations (Sojourn)

Mafia relations (Sojourn)

Just leaving it here for any need.
    Ain't going back for the character, so I'll just add snippets of backstory as needed.

Going to repost mine real quick.

Full name: Jasmine David
    Height: 5'4"
    Appearance: See picture
    Birth place: New York City, New York
    Family: Darsh and Kyra David. She has a younger sister named Dahlia (17).
    Personality: Jasmine is a friendly and caring person. She is passionate about teaching and wants to help her students achieve their dreams. She also has a stubborn side. She doesn't like being told what to do and is also very determined to get her way.
    Background: Jasmine was born to first generation Indian immigrants in the United States. Her parents, to this day, still own a small floral shop. She and her sister were named after flowers. Jasmine grew up in a poor neighborhood but her parents told her and Dahlia that America was the land of opportunity and they could achieve anything they wanted, as long as they set their minds to it. Which both sister have done. Dahlia plans to become a doctor and Jasmine just got her master's degree in education. She recently moved back to her old neighborhood to accept a teaching position at her former elementary school.

Awesome. I know Enzo's life by heart, so I'll post up a sheet for him, probably around the weekend.

If I recollected wrong let me know, but Lorenzo's father died when he was a kid, right?

Yup. I don't remember the exact age now, but I think he was around 10, shortly before he started doing 'small jobs'

Sounds good to me. Jasmine definitely admires his mother for being able to raise him on her own.

I wonder how she'll feel once she learns of his actual business.

I think we'll find out soon enough.

Sounds good to me. Honestly, I'm not sure how she'll react yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast