Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Apokolips

Apokolips

Apokolips

((Q beat me into doing this, but it's not like I'm giving up in this storyline which has been in the oven for months ))

Legend says that long long time ago, there was one planet populated by Gods who fought each other in an eternal war, which escalated so badly over the years, that it caused the planet to get split in two. *One of those planets was Apokolips. *A dark world ruled by Darkseid, the one being who became the purest manifestation of evil in the whole universe. *From Apokolips, he ruled with a strong fist, always laying his eyes towards Earth, the small world that, over and over, seemed to hold the key to universal domination.

BOOOOM!

Inside the Throne Room of Darkseid’s Palace, a Boom Tube displayed its exploding sound as one of the New Gods made his entrance. *He was known as the New God Meteoro and he was one of Darkseid’s heralds. *The God of Falling Rocks had already left his mark of destruction over many worlds and today’s assignment would be redefining the destiny of that small blue world called Earth.

“Darkseid. *You called, I came. *To what do I owe your summoning?
    ...to the topTop

Loki 5.0 *

::Loki is seen fling threw the Cosmos on his Mystical Motor cycle. As he wares his biker jacket and Blue jeans,. He drinks beer and spits it. Attached to the back of his bike is a Barrage on that Barrage is a band called Motor mouths. As they sing it's all about the Loki. He's a tall mean looking man with long blond hair. And a 5 O'clock shadow. Theirs a see threw roof over Motor Mouths so they can breath in space. He was summed by High Father. Well, the new one. Light Ray. As he streaks threw the cosmos. He has his mouth Box in hand. As he flies to the planet/.As the Band Sings his theme song. He needed to have a theme song. As he flew threw the cosmos at high Speed. He Then landed on the planet and stood up on his bike. He put his Arms out and looked menacing he then put his head up and spout out water looking like a big Water foist. He then flexed. As no one on the planet paid him any mind. As he stood their and Motor mouth played on.::

Loki 5.0," I am Loki 5.0! And I am a legend in this business of New Goding! Any one who stands in my way I mow down. I have huge arms and Like my Name sake Power over mischief! And dating High Fathers Daughter. And her name is Sift Mc High Father! I am a great wrestler. And every ware you look you will see my face! And hear me ramble inconheatly for hours on end. I can smash planets with my bear hands. In this business of New Goding you either lead follow or get out the way! No one can beat me. I've defeated every person Dark Seed has sent From Apocalypse! I can't be defeated. Why? I don't know. Oh I know because I am the cerebral Assassin! "

::He had a sock puppet of Orion with him. *And made it talk.::

Loki 5.0 (Talking for Orion sock puppet)," Whoooooooooooa! That's right Champ. Theirs no body better at being a New God than Loki 5.0! Baby. To the Man ya got to beat the man! And Loki 5.0 is the man. Whooooa! He's now Styling and Proflin'. Like I use to do! He's kissing all the girls and making them cry when he leaves baby! Their is no other New God better than Loki 5.0. Whhhhhhhhhhhhiooooooasaah! Take it from me Oroin the Nature Boy."

*Mad Harriet *

::Mad Harriet is their at Dark Seed's layer as were the other ferries. She watches as Metteor shows up.::

Mad Harriet," Gwad of falling rocks? I was hoping for the Gwad of Rock and Roll."

::She has a gaiter and starts to play it.::

Mad Harrette," Iiiiii wanna Rock and roll all night and party every day! You keep on shouting'. Is it Gwad of falling rocks or Rocks in his head? Can we kill a new Gwad or something?"
    I'm am Dislexic this is as good as the spelling gets.

Isaiah 5:20-24

Check out cool wrestling web sight below.
    http://www.freewebs.com/frankhardy12000/

...to the topTop

“You will have plenty of chance to kill one of those NewGenesians, Harriet. *They’ve been a thorn on my side for too long, but this time, we have the advantage.
    ...to the topTop

[quote="Darkseid"]“You will have plenty of chance to kill one of those NewGenesians, Harriet. *They’ve been a thorn on my side for too long, but this time, we have the advantage.
    ...to the topTop

Meteoro looked at Mad Harriet with disdain. *He wouldn’t go with her on any mission, she was just too unfocused, but he simply wouldn’t discuss Darkseid’s orders. *After all, Darkseid owned them all.

“Be quiet, Harriet. *I’ve heard all kind of stories about Earth and I do know humans can be unpredictable, mostly when they’re scared. *We have to move quietly if we want to find the Seed of Peace.
    ...to the topTop