Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    We include CBReview in the those years.

And actually, I think Jen and I both older then you. I'm 38 and she'll be 34 in July.

Wow, my memory is really bad then....
    I suppose I should be happy I remembered SF was younger then you...
    & you know a proper gentleman doesn't mention a lady's age, right?
    Trying to catch M in posts

Lol, it's okay. I take it as a compliment when someone asks me my age and gets shocked I'm older then they thought I was.

Apologies, I was merely bugging OP is all.

I know what you mean, Sojourn. Thru much of the 20-00's, people acted slightly surprised when I mentioned that I'd graduated. They tended to ask when I'd done so. They were never prepared for my answer: "Well, I got my Master's degree in Fall '99, my bachelor's degree in 1992, and my high school diploma in 1987." I swear I got more double-takes from that answer...

Now, well... I'm not at a stage where information like I've already graduated is particularly surprising, so I don't get to enjoy the double-takes nearly as often.

It's all good, Jacen. If I thought she'd beat me with a stick for saying her real age, then I'd be worried.

Children, children...
    Sworn, bloody!

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

Xetal? I think you fit into a narrow window: old enough to be my father without raising eyebrows too far, but young enough to be my parents' son without raising eyebrows too far, either.

Lost the post where I brought in a firkin of Old Peculier, but another won't hurt...
    Last edited by Xetal; 06-21-2017 at 06:22 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast