Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Anne Elizabeth

True, but you can bet my wife's eyebrows would need peeling off the ceiling either way!
    Sworn, bloody!

Xetal

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

{Chuckle} Well, yes, there is that.

Dropped this & The Your Invited main posts
    into the CG Group of FB last night/ early this morning.
    hope you don't mind Sojourn.
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Phew! I don't know how Sojourn feels, Jacen, but I'm relieved! I've trying to revitalize that Facebook page, with mixed success. Somehow trying to help aging parents and take over affairs they can't see to keeps me a bit busy to keep the page going as regularly as I meant to when I volunteered. {smile}
    Last edited by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin; 06-23-2017 at 02:12 AM. Reason: That's a better way to say what I meant.

I don't mind at all, Jacen. Thank you.

And, Anne, if it is getting too much for you to work on the Facebook page and balancing real life things, my offer is still out there. I'll help you with it.

Quarrels and Quills has a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/QuarrelsAndQuills/

Ah, I wasn't aware of it. Only the Crossgen United Group.(Which is where I posted.)

Please do help me with the page, Sojourn. I think having more than one contributor is a great idea. Then there's more variety on the page, and less pressure on the maintainer, simply because there are maintainers, meaning more than one. We might even find some way s to collaborate.

Jacen? Where's that group you posted to? I'm not familiar with it, so now I'm curious about it.
    Last edited by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin; 06-30-2017 at 02:11 AM.

I've missed this place.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast