Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    Not much, can't complain, and don't really have anything to complain about either. Glad to see your still kicking around. Shoot me a PM, let me know what you've been up too if you're in the mood. Good to see you.....can't say it enough.
    I will definitely hit you up with a PM as soon as I can. School has been whupping my tail, but I'll get one to you
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacen Bell View Post
    I'm good man, you? Isn't that how it always is? when me grandparents
    retired they became far busier and more active & traveled way more.
    Yeah man, retired life isn't as laid back as I thought it would be. But that's actually a good thing in many ways

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin View Post
    I'm currently rising to the challenge of helping my parents age. Dad is recovering better than we expected from a silent heart attack he apparently had at the end of the year, and Mom is slowly getting further into dementia, but sometimes these things happen as folks age. Actually, we're lucky. We've had the time and help we needed when we needed it most. And I'm finally getting Dad's stories that he tells about his life written down before they're lost. As I get them typed up, one of the places I share them is in a thread called "Storytime" in the Theatre of the Bards, if you're curious. And yes, this is very important to me. Dad's one of the best storytellers I know.
    Wow Anne, I'm sorry that life has been challenging with your parents. Bless you for taking care of them though! Yeah, I gotta get back down to the stories and see what's going on

Well, it's a real blast from the past. Hey, Mil. How are you?

Mil!

::Huggles::

I hope you've been doing well. It's great to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium View Post
    Wow Anne, I'm sorry that life has been challenging with your parents. Bless you for taking care of them though! Yeah, I gotta get back down to the stories and see what's going on
    Thanks. Yes, it's quite a challenge, but one I'm determined to deal with. They need me now like I needed them when I was younger.

What's good OP! I'm good man, just trying to make it through these last semesters. From the looks of things, you and Sojourn have been helping the others keep this place alive

Sojourn!

::Happily receives huggles::

I've actually been doing great. Life is really good, if not really busy. How's that family of yours? Everybody has got to be sprouting so tall by now

Anne, for sure! It is an awesome thing that you have that mentality. Many blessings on you for doing it and being what they need!

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium View Post
    Yeah man, retired life isn't as laid back as I thought it would be. But that's actually a good thing in many ways
    As long as your happy that's all that matters, right?
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast