Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Article: Happy 13th Anniversary Quarrels and Quills!

Article: Happy 13th Anniversary Quarrels and Quills!

You can view the page at http://quarrelsandquills.com/content...ls-and-Quills!

It might be hard to believe but Quarrels and Quills is now over 13 years old!

Q & Q was created by Jason Sanborn and Lairston to give the former Crossgen RPers a new home. In 2004, Crossgen, the comic company that brought our community together, went bankrupt and the posters had to find a new home. Q &Q (then called Comic Book Review) was created and has been here ever since.

Here's to many more years to come.

Well, this requires a celebration. Not being much of a cook, I'll contribute fruit salad. {place large bowl on a convenient table}

I'll start up the grill.

Wow, hard to believe it's been that long. Congratulations to everyone for keeping it alive all this time.

Cheers Jacen
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Sets out drinks

Oh, I know, Jacen. It doesn't seem that long ago when we started this.

Welcome back, by the way. It's great to see you.

Aye, Seems like only yesterday I followed my bother & Cousin onto the old old
    forums & got hooked.
    Thank you SF, it feels good to be back.

{check fruit salad} Apples, oranges, grapes, dried cranberries, chopped dried apricots... that should work. What kind of drinks are there?

Yes, welcome back, Jacen. Now we have two reasons to celebrate: the anniversary, and your return.

You're welcome, Jacen. It's good to have you back. It doesn't feel that long ago on the old boards, but it is. We're all old now.

Anne: There is soda, Gatorade, and water. Since there might be kids running through, we have to keep it non-alcoholic.

Starts grilling burgers and hot dogs

Welcome back. Jacen! It's great to see you again.

Much obliged Anne Elizabeth Baldwin, Like wise OP.
    If memory serves SF your still younger then me.
    Also in the 13 years, does that include the CBReview
    Board or just the Q&Q, I can't remember....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast