Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Kalona seemed to be busy pursuing other things, and this didn't really involve much of a rescue effort. Jenny is right; rescuing Dinah will be a much bigger deal, and will involve anyone who wants to help.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

I got really sleepy after posting for Isobel, so I'm going to call it quits for tonight. I'll post for Pino and Mariel tomorrow.

So...I hope Isobel doesn't get too upset that Maleficent told Carrie what the cure is for a sleeping curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    So...I hope Isobel doesn't get too upset that Maleficent told Carrie what the cure is for a sleeping curse.
    Nope. Isobel would have told her herself if Maleficent hadn't. She's nervous about Carrie's reaction, but hiding the truth seems kind of pointless.

That's good. Maleficent didn't see the point of hiding it either. Plus, she can be blunt. Carrie asked a question and she answered it.

And thus Isobel finds her happily ever after.

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    YAY!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Awww, so sweet for Isobel. Too bad Maleficent won't get hers as easily.

Poor Maleficent! Isobel and Carrie will do their best to make sure Diaval gets back to his old self again.

Maybe something in the library in Blanche's castle could help...?

I think that would be a good idea.

Maleficent is very happy for her friends, she thinks she was selfish turning Diaval. Like she should have let him a choice, even though he was dying. She'll want him turned back but is figuring he'd leave once he isn't stuck as a raven. Which is okay to her, because she also assumes Phillip and Aurora are going to behead her for her crimes.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast