Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacen Bell View Post
    Do they have too be a full Villain/evil or can they be partly Villain/lightly evil?
    Whoever you want.

Of course, they're really misunderstood.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Ah, okay. Still debating on this one... though Aladdin is calling too me....
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

King Stefan is a total jerk who destroyed her kingdom. Maleficent did what she had to do.

I like your bios!

Isobel also did what she had to do, although exactly why she had to will be revealed it in the storyline. Suffice it to say that Snow White and her Prince Charming are not exactly the most wholesome of individuals.

I like that you made up country names instead of real places. I think I will do the same, since Snow White is not specific to any one country.

Thank you.

I figured Prince Charming wasn't very nice, given his hobbies. lol

I figured made up names would be easier. I'm going for a combination of things with Mal. Using the original fairy tale, but also some elements from Disney. Specifically the Maleficent movie.

I know for sure Stefan is an asshole. Leah, I'm not sure yet. Her dad was one, though. Aurora and Phillip are undecided. I figure it will come to me as I write the story what to do with them.
    Last edited by Sojourn; 08-25-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    King Stefan is a total jerk who destroyed her kingdom. Maleficent did what she had to do.
    That & she wasn't invited too the coronation thingy/ celebration for Aurora...

Since King Stefan did destroy the fairy forest, I don't think he'd be too keen on inviting Maleficent to Aurora's christening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    I figured Prince Charming wasn't very nice, given his hobbies. lol
    Bizarrely, those hobbies are both things he did in the original story! The story of Snow White has freaked me out since I was a child, which is why I wanted to write this.

I haven't seen the Maleficent movie yet, but I've heard it's good. Unfortunately it isn't on Netflix.

I'll be interested to see how your characters turn out.

All of mine except Isobel and Carrie are rotten, haha!

Wow, that's crazy.

I've seen it once, it was good. And I'm interested to see how yours turn out too.

Never really like Snow white, though Doc, Dopey & Grumpy I did appreciate.
    Actually I randomly started a fanfic of Snow White, I don't remember why or
    anything, But it's not something I can post here(has an erotic twist/style too it, but still funny/
    following the theme of Snow White mostly....)

Sleeping Beauty.... I don't remember most of it, just the parts of her as Briar Rose & the three witches.

I think it'll be interesting too see what comes of this.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast