Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Very true. I hope that happy ending works out. {Smile}

As for Kalona... he's a warrior. Of course he's ready in case the dragon attacks... but he isn't attacking first.

Very sensible. The dragon is indeed another challenge, but they most likely will not have to fight it.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

The challenges in the castle are going to require the specialized skills of each member of the group - for example, they needed Isobel to activate the mirrors. I am thinking this dragon is probably going to fall within Maleficent's area of expertise.

It will be interesting to see what you come up with for Kalona. He's a warrior, with a specialty in spears, both dodging and throwing. He also knows the snaring stones and the war club.

Unless you have something else in mind, I'm going to have Maleficent turn into a dragon to look it in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Unless you have something else in mind, I'm going to have Maleficent turn into a dragon to look it in the eye.
    Actually, that was exactly what I had in mind.

Great minds think alike, my friend.

8. The following user agrees with Sojourn's Post:

Monkey Kitty (10-06-2017)

I figured I'd give people a chance to respond to Maleficent being a DRAGON before they move on to the next room.

Maleficent's magic will be greatly decreased since she turned into a dragon. She could still use it for little spells but until she sleeps, she won't be able to turn back into the dragon or even teleport herself or Diaval home. Which was her back up plan before he convinced her to do that.

It was definitely a worthwhile use of her power, though!

I drove down to PA this weekend, and spent part of my car trip pondering how to mess with Carrie, because I'm mean like that. I got back pretty late, but I'll get posts done (hopefully for everything) tomorrow.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast