Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Mil! Wow, a lot has happened with you since last we spoke. I'm glad you're working on making your dreams become a reality!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MIL!

Great to see you! Glad to hear things are going so well for you. Hope to see you more as your time permits.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Hello, Mil. Sounds like life is keeping you busy. I hope it's doing so in a good way.

Mil, good to see you.
    wow & i thought my kids had an age gap.
    that must be interesting, but at least you
    don't have to worry about a babysitter.
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Mil, good to see you again and hear your news!
    Sworn, bloody!

Xetal

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sanborn View Post
    Entering his teenage years. Good luck. You're gonna need it.
    Lol, thanks. He's already getting that teenage attitude.

Mil, it's great to see you. Glad to hear you're doing well, granted very busy.

My parents remember when the term for a notable age gap in the kids was "a ratoon crop," (pronounced rah-TOON). It was a sugar cane term from the days when they would hand-harvest. Tearing a whole field to replant was an awful lot of work, especially since you could just leave it, and a somewhat weedier crop would grow up from the roots. Most plantations would do that once or twice before ordering the field hands to tear the whole thing up and replant.

And it sounds suspiciously like Mil has two separate ratoon crops, with the eleven year old as the first ratoon crop, and the little ones as the second.

Welcome back, Jason. It's great to see you again. Congrats on your recent anniversary and the new job.

And Mil, it's good to see you too. Glad to hear life has been good to you.

So while my life hasn't been quite as chaotic or family filled as most, I'm still about. Switched jobs last year after a lot of garbage at the grocery store. At a gas station now but strongly considering looking for something else. Mostly as my finances are in the toilet.

Sil, as for former CC runner, it makes me smile to hear Teddy is. I hope he cracks the 15 min time on a race and sticks with it. If a nerd like me can net a varsity letter from it, I'm sure he can.

M, welcome to the allergy club. I've been gluten free before it was all hip and cool. Depending on how sensitive you are, you may have to watch for things using chicken broth or such you may not think about. My wheat allergy keeps me away from Pringles and Twizzlers of all things. I will say I'm very glad its a diet trend now so I can get a wider selection of food easier.

In other bits, I have bug tested a game on Steam called Save the Universe Please. Not sure if I mentioned it here but if you want a quirky little sci-fi game with some nice art, give it a look. And if someone ever had a 'retro' game idea or story they wanted to do, I do own RPG Maker so with what little free time I have I can try to make your idea a reality. Custom art is beyond my skill but we have a few dusty artists around here, no?
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123