Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
    Error on New Posts? Last post

Error on New Posts? Last post

So, I'm not sure if it's only happening to me, but it's happened a few times already.

Any time I'm going on New posts and clicking to to on the last post of a specific thread, instead of taking me to the thread in question, it takes me to the last thread I visited before the one I want to visit.

Has anyone seen this happened already, or would anyone have any suggestion there? It's hard to take a print of it, but I can try.

Image 1 is of me visiting this thread:

Image1.jpg

Image 2 is of me on New posts selecting the last post of a specific thread (IC Court Case, since the cursor doesn't show):

Image2.jpg

Image 3 is of where clicking the link has taken me (the same thread I had visited before, if you see the clock on the right bottom corner, it's a different time than Image 1):

Image3.jpg

Founder Jason Sanborn is online now Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That happens sometimes if you click back to get to the new posts page, after viewing a thread. It is usually fixed by simply clicking on the "New Posts" link again to retrieve a new search query.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

I did try it now (clicking on the new posts link again after reading a thread and before trying to go to the last post) to come here, and the same happened. Might be something on my end, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread