Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Crafting

wow, I would have pegged you as Browns or Bengals fans.
    then again favorite doesn't come form home alone. I should
    know that. those are all cool crafts, I like the ornaments,
    sadly the glare makes it hard to see what looks like an
    interesting star on them.... & I'm not surprised to see
    Transformers figures in that pic ether.
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Thank you everyone. It's been a fun hobby but I never really shared it with anyone before. OP suggested I posted some pics.

Jacen: I wasn't much of a football fan growing up, OP got me into it. He said he picked the Packers because his favorite color is green. But I am a proud Ohio girl and would never cheer for the...eew...Wolverines.

And the design is supposed to be a gold snowflake, they already came on the bulbs. Unfortunately, my camera likes to create a glare on them. The Transformers in the pic are Teddy's, not a huge surprise, I'm sure.

And here's one more pic I forgot to share earlier. I did these with our graduation caps and you can see how old we are ():
    Attached Images

I confess I felt super old too when someone asked me what I was doing in 2001 (Sept 11) and I had to say I was in college, lol
    I guess we should start picking out our nursing home.

Oh, I feel the same. I was freshman in college. And you're right. Lol, gotta plan ahead.

5. The following user agrees with Sojourn's Post:

Shades (12-11-2017)

6. The following user said "Yay!" to Sojourn's post:

Shades (12-11-2017)

I think she's done a great job and thought she should share it and be proud of it.

8. The following user agrees with Optimus Prime's Post:

Aw... you're not that old yet. My high school class had it's 30th reunion this year.

Time flies doesn't it.

That it does. And getting back to the crafting, I'm really impressed with how well you've done.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Thank you everyone. It's been a fun hobby but I never really shared it with anyone before. OP suggested I posted some pics.

Jacen: I wasn't much of a football fan growing up, OP got me into it. He said he picked the Packers because his favorite color is green. But I am a proud Ohio girl and would never cheer for the...eew...Wolverines.

And the design is supposed to be a gold snowflake, they already came on the bulbs. Unfortunately, my camera likes to create a glare on them. The Transformers in the pic are Teddy's, not a huge surprise, I'm sure.

And here's one more pic I forgot to share earlier. I did these with our graduation caps and you can see how old we are ():
    Makes sense, Me I'm a dolphins fan, have been since the Dan Marino days...
    which is ironic now since me wife favorite creature/animal is the Dolphin.
    I was A Whalers fan for Hockey till they went, After that I went to the Sharks.
    As far as Collage goes I like the Miami Hurricanes & the Florida Gators. though
    up here I don't get much of a chance to see them often.

Bummer, A suggestion SF, next time try doing it with a darker backdrop & the
    light source behind you/ off too one side behind you.

2001..... I'm not a big fan of that time in me life.... around that time I got
    hit by a car & I went through me 'Year of Hell' as I refer to it(aye, for those
    Voyager fans, I borrowed the title.....)

Your pretty good SF, do you do other stuff too? like Knitting, Crocheting,
    cross stick/needle point, plastic canvas work, sewing & things like that?

Aye, OP is most definitely Correct/Right!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast