Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, that could certainly be interesting Jacen.

Welcome to the war to end all wars.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

The more the merrier when it comes to war.

The Boss is eager to make a comeback, for one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sanborn View Post
    I intentionally paused Sajara, Garron and Owen about five minutes from the cave-in to give one more post for Sarah and Zachariah before we have the others arrive at the edge of the cave-in above them. After Owen gets them moving again, they can arrive at the edge of the cave-in.
    Already did that! We got real close, even if Uki hasn't seen anyone else yet. I guess the rest of the guys in Uki's group are ready to meet the guys from the University.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jacen Bell View Post
    "But it's not the good part of me. It's been so long
    since I've chatted with Saja.... And it sounds like this SL could
    use some more Villains..."
    The more, the merrier
    Or unholier? I still don't know

BTW, Jas, on LAST DAYS I'm waiting for your reaction to this little thing falling from the sky

Then I'll continue with Anubis' next move.

Blog Entries
    I'll double check and post later tonight or tomorrow. I might have missed the object falling from the sky.

It is rather large... How could you miss it...

Blog Entries
    I reread your post again and see what's going on now. The space ship is Anubis's, not the Rising Sun crashing.

Blog Entries
    The scene on Sajara is a little confusing at the moment. I'm going to post where I think people are at the moment. Feel free to correct me if anything is off.

Uki was walking the fastest, so she is the one who got to the edge of the cave-in first, and the only one visible to Kara, Sarah and Zachariah.
    Kara had the trees and bushes trap Uki, Sajara, Garron and Owen. Uki at the edge of the cave-in, the rest a little further back.
    Kara reshaped the earth and roots of trees to create stairs to go up to the edge of the cave-in, and is currently on her way up, not to the top yet. And yes, her eyes are still glowing bright red.
    Sarah and Zachariah are still down in the tomb.

I hope I got everything correct there.

On Sajara, I think the characters are just where you mentioned, Jas.

As for LAST DAYS, well, I didn't think that was Anubis' ship, but I can re-arrange that. I just figured since the Rising Sun was on a crashing course, it would do well to see that and have some consequences.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast