Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, here's a rough draft first pass that works for both Sajara and Starron. Not quite to scale.

Eles Province 1.jpg

Keelin City is a very large city. In the Last Days of the First, it is a large ruined city.
    Jas's Tomb is hidden, but marked on the map with ruins. In the Last Days of the First, it is Jasmin's cottage.
    Allyne Lake Village is a small village on the edge of the lake. There is no correlation between any important landmark in the Last Days of the First.
    Allyne Lake is a large lake. In the Last Days of the First, there is no lake or river. Instead, the location of the lake is where the Rising Sun crashed.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

I really like it, Jas!

Blog Entries
    A weakness for cats? Why do I have the feeling that Kiera will be told to transform into a cat?

She'd prefer to be a panther, a big cat, but something tells me Anubis will know the difference.

I think any type of cat will do.

Blog Entries
    That will make things even more fun then.

Blog Entries
    Cat overload! Let's see how Anubis reacts to this.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. I'd say the undead certainly trumps cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro View Post
    Yeah, Luxia has lots of power, even if she's no longer able to leave Pillion. But as powerful as she is, she lacks the experience for dealing with others. She might even gave trouble understanding other people's problem. That would make her interaction interesting.
    Yes, that would. I wonder how she'd get along with the character I just started.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro View Post
    And I think you already placed your characters in the story. Gurgling Ooze will be pleasantly surprised!
    Well, I hadn't, but I have now. Delia is trying to reply to that "Help Wanted" sign.

Yeah, Anne, I just read the post. I liked the introduction of your character and background you gave her. There's a brewing revelion inside of her. I like it

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast