Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    She's just seen that the world doesn't have to be the way her home town is... and is determined to fix her home town.

We haven't thought it all out how Sarah and Owen will recover their memories. I'm tempted to have Zachariah tell them to kiss. You know, since that did work in "Once Upon a Time".

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. That might tie in with a rough idea I have. I'll send you a PM and let me know what you think.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Blog Entries
    For Sajara: Zach, Sarah and Owen are probably too far away to hear the conversation between Kara and Sajara, but Uki could hear if she wanted to.Considering Kara just dropped a nice big bombshell calling Sajara "her world" that might anger Uki a bit. Any reaction she has will almost certainly be heard by the others.

Oh, and everyone is freed from the vines and branches now too.

On THE LAST DAYS, I'll hold the next post for Anubis to give Jas a chance to post with the third "crew member" of the Angelic Descent. That way we won't have their introductions scattered through the action

Blog Entries
    Jessie has been introduced now. Oh, and Dusk's profile was added to the bio thread last night too.

Blog Entries
    Last Days of the First: I figured it made more sense for Optimus and Jas to fight the undead in surrounding the First, since Sojourn is the Archer. I know Optimus could do the range too, like he did with the fire, but Jas can't hold the line alone.

Sajara: Based on the posts, I know Zach is expecting Allyne to show up at the tomb. Kara would probably be thinking the same thing. He won't, though. So after Kara gives the explanations, I'm sure Kara and Zach will be talking about going to see Allyne, much to Kara's frustration.

Last Days of the First: I think that is a good idea for battling Anubis and his undead.

Sajara: Zach would assume that Allyne would show up. But I agree, after explanations, they can agree to go to him. Dragging everyone along for the ride.

I also added Dusk's bio to the index post.

Well, Anubis is getting desperate... And no one likes desperate Gods of Death...

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast